dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

6 attempts (2 adults and 4 hatchlings) = 2 zombies

the two adults turned, but my hatchlings refused to be resurrected

I was so stupid.. I forgot to awake the dragons I killed, so I thought I had failed all of them.

But I hadn't! I got 3/5 sucess biggrin.gif All Green Dragons.

2 attempts (adults), both failed. Gonna remember not to bite next year. Forgot failed bite attempts count as kills as well. dry.gif

*lalala* I have to confess something... I forgot the Zombie making.

I prepared them for the last weeks but I didn't have much time yesterday (knew this in advance) so I came on quickly to catch the new eggs and as soon as I was locked I went off again, happy that I managed to get them so quickly. And this morning I woke up, thinking... wait I forgot something... oh man... the Zombie Making! xd.png

I only tried one vine hatchie this year; I starved it and it turned successfully... but both last year and the year before 5/5 of my killed adults disintegrated. So I'm one for eleven, lol.

I'm just curious, does anybody know if Zombies count towards the total number of dragons on your scroll?

I'm just curious, does anybody know if Zombies count towards the total number of dragons on your scroll?

They do not, because they are "dead." cool.gif

This year I successfully revived a male s2 hatchling and an s1 hatchling, both CB, to go with my CB male adult from last year (Full collection, whoop. ouo). The other three disintegrated - so sorry, leetle hatchlings!~

On a somewhat related note, I hate killing my dragons to make Zombies. That betrayal message just kills me so hard. ;A;

I had a sucessful Zombie turning an Albino but one dodged before that. I tired to turn two hatchlings, one waverunner on seasonal but neither took sad.gif Aw well maybe next year.

I tried only once: a Ridgewing (adult female) and got a Zombie. I was so happy (and so afraid of losing a dragon) that stopped with this one. Last year I turned a gray dragon hatchling. I'll try a male or another hatchling next year. Really hate killing them, the "betrayal" thing breaks my heart! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Got 6 Zombies this year, 1 ungendered, 3 female hatchies and 1 male hatchie, 1 Adult male. I got 1 female Adult last year. smile.gif

I am very happy with it tongue.gif

I can post here? unsure.gif

This year I made my first attempt to get a zombie dragon

results:

1º - Stone - (failure)

2º - Stone - (Success)

3º - Stone - (Success)

4º - Albino - (failure)

5º - Terrae - (failure)

in other words, 2 / 5. I'm happy with it, but wanted a CB female zombie

PS: all adults

Edited by Caio13z

I had a triple success this year's Halloween.

-Adult Vine

-2nd stage Vampire hatchling

-1st stage Hellfire hatchling

They were the only ones I killed as the other kill-attempts kept failing. I am very happy to get all growth stages at once. The only irritant is that since I used multiple breeds and my scroll is breed-ordered; the zombies are all over the place.

I had 3/10 become zombies this year. 1 hatchie and 2 adults. All of them are male, unfortunately, so next year I'll be trying for a female.

I only had one success out of five attempts. I think it was a... Waterhorse?

EDIT: Sort-by-breed reveled it to be a Terrae.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Pulling this thread back to the front as I saw a question in the TLQ thread asking about breeds used for zombies.

I had two successful turns last year, an adult male spitfire and a male black hatchling. Going to try for a female this time.

Last year I had 4 attempt and 2 success (two frozen hatchlings).

I'm pretty sure one was a spitfire, one a ballon and one a pebble (can't remember the last one): I only try to zombify common cb dragons

I only just realized I actually had an adult zombie, used to be a CB gray according to breedsort. That's my only success so far.

I think mine was a terrae... it's been a couple years so I don't quite remember.

The first year I tried I went through 5 greens with no luck. The second year I got one my first try. I haven't tried again since, but I think I'll see if I can get a hatchie this year.

This guy was my only success story last year =) He was a Waterwalker. I'll be trying again come Halloween, maybe even for some zomb-hatchlings though I slightly prefer the adult sprite. My '10 attempts were all failures, not even a single normal resurrection.