dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I tried on 5 adults and, let me check, 15 hatchlings

nothing happend :( 

Im starting to doubt if I'd ever be able to get zombies. I think all my attempts since returning in november has add up to 30 now, and none has turned, none has revived (while my friend got a zombie on her first attempt

well, have 5 more kill attempts later today, will see if anything happens....

Edited by Moriaty

3 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I tried on 5 adults and, let me check, 15 hatchlings

nothing happend :( 

Im starting to doubt if I'd ever be able to get zombies. I think all my attempts since returning in november has add up to 30 now, and none has turned, none has revived (while my friend got a zombie on her first attempt

well, have 5 more kill attempts later today, will see if anything happens....

Managed to kill 6, revived one successfully, rest disintegrated...no zombies for me this month!

I am not amused. Just like last month, 10 kills and 10 disintegrations. *grumbles*

Woo I got two more adults I needed!

Lindwyrm

Two-headed Sea Serpent

Spoiler

Sept 28 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

Oct 31 - 5 attempts / 4 disintegrates / 1 turned. My first zombie!

Jan 31 - 6 attempts / 5 disintegrates / 1 turned. First hatchling.

Feb 14 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 15 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

March 31 - 5 attempts / 5 disintegrates

April 15 - 6 attempts / 6 disintegrates

April 30 - 5 attempts / 1 revival / 4 disintegrates

May 31 - 7 attempts / 2 revivals / 5 disintegrates

July 31 - 4 attempts / 3 disintegrates / 1 turned  Drake

Aug 31 - 7 attempts / 7 disintegrates

Sept 29 - 7 attempts / 6 disintegrates / 1 turned  Wyvern

Oct 31 - 36 attempts / 5 revivals / 20 disintegrates / 8 hatchies turned

Dec 31 - 5 attempts / 3 disintegrates / 2 turned  Lindwyrm & Two-headed Sea Serpent

One out of 5. Got my adult drake. So far I have been concentrating on adults until I get all of those.

Still need Amphiptere, Wyrm, Western Pygmy, 2-headed Eastern, 2-headed Lindwurm, and 2-headed Leviathan. That should keep me busy for awhile.

29 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

After all my fodder from the 17th disintegrated, thought this month would be a bust, but when cooldown was over, got these 2 (plus 3 more disintegrated fodder, but eh, them's the breaks).

Same for me. All my earlier fodder crumbled to dust and I figured I was out of luck. I had two more dragons to try and two more kills left. The first one crumbled, but the second one gave me the Zombie I posted above. Weird luck.

4 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

After all my fodder from the 17th disintegrated, thought this month would be a bust, but when cooldown was over, got these 2 (plus 3 more disintegrated fodder, but eh, them's the breaks).

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Same for me. All my earlier fodder crumbled to dust and I figured I was out of luck. I had two more dragons to try and two more kills left. The first one crumbled, but the second one gave me the Zombie I posted above. Weird luck.

I'm in the same situation - super surprised - I got my first zombie! (after about ten dodges of course

And the army that disintegrated before was really huge too - no zombie or revive out of the fifteen fodder I had (5 adult, a lot of hatchi that died in between) I wasn't expecting any to show up but hey it happened!

https://dragcave.net/view/nxztD

I had one success this morning with my first batch, but no luck at all with the five I killed tonight.  Well, at least I'm one ahead this month.  :D

2 hours ago, Astreya said:

I should really only try Zombifying stuff outside the usual dates with so-called "higher probability).

Today I had 5 attempts, 4 disintegrations, one Zombie: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Kfc8Q

Nice! As far as I'm concerned, there is no 'higher probability'. I wasted too much time on that theory myself.   I decided around 18 months ago to make it my mission to get the full set, and apart from new releases, that was all I concentrated on. I saved my attempts for the weekend when I could be here to see turns and that's how I slowly reached my goal.  Must admit this last Halloween was good to me though, although others say it wasn't for them.  Good luck!

Okayy, 6 fodders from 17th and after, 5 of which are adults and 1 random poor hatchling got stuck inside, and guess what, the hatchling zombified (and all adults puffed)

having another batch later today, will see if I get any more XD

Also now I have two zombies one adult one hatchi but both are wyvrens...(adult from golden wyvren and baby not sure from what exactly but also seems a wyvren since the sprites match).Something is going on here.

2021-01-31 Statistics

- Time: 31st

- 0/6 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 6 Disintegrated)

Past Statistics

Spoiler

- 2020-12-28 (Night): 0/4 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-12-10 (Night): 1/5 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-11-25 (Night): 0/11 Fodders (0 Zombified, 6 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated)

- 2020-10-31 (Halloween Day): 5/27 Fodders (5 Zombified, 4 Dodged, 1 Revived, 17 Disintegrated)

- 2020-10-25 (Halloween Week): 2/5 Fodders (2 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

- 2020-09-17 (Night): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 5 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-31 (31st): 3/14 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 11 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-30 (Night): 0/4 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-15 (Night): 0/6 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 1 Revived, 4 Disintegrated)

- 2020-08-12 (Night): 0/2 Fodders (0 Zombified, 1 Dodged, 0 Revived, 1 Disintegrated)

- 2020-07-31 (31st): 2/25 Fodders (2 Zombified, 2 Dodged, 0 Revived, 21 Disintegrated)

- 2020-05-31 (31st): 3/22 Fodders (3 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 19 Disintegrated)

- 2018-08-31 (31st): 0/10 Fodders (0 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 5 Disintegrated, 5 Disappeared*)

2018-07-31 (31st)1/10 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 6 Disintegrated, 3 Disappeared*)

2018-06-30 (Night)1/4 Fodders (1 Zombified, 0 Dodged, 0 Revived, 3 Disintegrated)

* Disappeared from my scroll before I could take action

4 revives and 5 zombies! My zombie fodder group is shrinking by quite a bit now; I don't think it's 50:50 zombie:derg just yet but it's getting close. 

Back in the Zombie making game aaaaaaaaaand the results are mixed. So far 30 attempts, 5 (!) revivals and 3 Zombies, two of which are 2-headed Leviathan hatchies. I suppose that is what happens when those make up 1/5 of your fodder. :rolleyes: Overall, the success rate for me is indeed about 1/10 on not-Halloween-31sts. I might at least try to kill the adults out of 'season' from now on but then I also need more fodder. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1/4 turned, BUT THE ONE THAT TURNED IS THIS:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1HHOh

Yes! I'm so happy. ❤️ I finally have mates for 2 2G Pumpkins from Zombies~!!!! 

edit: checking my zombies - that makes this one #93. I should get back into zombifying hatchlings, lol.

Edited by Kiyoura

Decided to try again for the first time in many years. Culinary Escherichia was a success so I got brave and decided to try 2DiEB. He crumpled to dust. With that, I decided it was all or nothing with his widow, ECulI.

I've bred them several times and was hoping to create a Zombie lineage from them. Two of their offspring have codes that would have been perfect for more lines, https://dragcave.net/progeny/ECulI.

Total tonight: 1 new Zombie, 2 turned to dust. :(

Got two zombies out of nine attempts. Pretty good, really. I am only missing the two headed lindwyrm and the normal leviathan adult sprites now for zombies.

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Nexus Dragon

Kill date: 31/1

Kill time (ET): 5:10 am EST

Revive date: 31/1

Revive time (ET): 5:10 am EST

Zombies visible: Yes

Result: Disintegration

Dragon link: x

---

Breed/type: Greater Spotted Drake 

Kill time (ET): 5:10 am EST

Revive time (ET): 5:10 am EST

Result: Disintegration

---

Breed/type: Red-finned Tidal Dragon

Kill time (ET): 5:11 am EST

Revive time (ET): 5:11 am EST

Result: Zombified!!

All in all one out of 3, definitely happy about the result!