dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

11 hours ago, steeve said:

incredibly impressed of your notekeeping abilities and dedication to the cause!

i so rarely *remember* that zombies exist that i try impulsively maybe one a week when i have a messy. got my first only a few weeks ago.

today i tried my hand at an adult (RIP) and then impulsively killed an AP hatchling to net my first hatchy zombie! pretty impressed with my luck. i've killed *maybe* 20 dragons total, ever.

Hehe ty. 😃  I try to make an attempt once a month, I've had fairly good luck on 31sts. 31st's? Thirty firsts. There we go. XD  I want them all so I collect fodder when I have open egg slots. I always forget to fog-kill hatchies for attempts though. I only remember around Halloween. 

April 15 

11 pm - 11:10 pm 

Greater spotted drake x3

Dodge

Dodge

Kill - disintegrates

Honey drake x3

Dodge

Dodge

Kill - disintegrates

Hooktalon x1

Kill - disintegrates

Howler drake x3

Dodge

Dodge

Kill - disintegrates

Khusa x1

Kill - disintegrates

Time: 12:05 AM - 12:13 AM

Chrono Xenowyrm: Disintegration

Mageia Xenowyrm 1: Disintegration

Mageia Xenowyrm 2: Disintegration

Thalassa Xenowyrm: Successful revival!

Obidar Xenowyrm: Zombie!!

Undine dragon: Dodge

Tri-Horn wyvern: Disintegration

Yay!!! :D

i did this one on the 31st of last month, but it was for a special progeny that i had been working on that i needed a zombie and a neglected from, and im very pleased that i have him!

Anyone else hoarding the new two headed amphiptere to see if we can get a new zombie sprite?

6 hours ago, Mangrit said:

Anyone else hoarding the new two headed amphiptere to see if we can get a new zombie sprite?

Yep!  I keep checking the encyclopaedia to see if they've been added!

1 hour ago, quinney said:

Yep!  I keep checking the encyclopaedia to see if they've been added!

I can't remember- will there even be any sign in our encyclopedias until we've viewed one ourselves? I thought there wouldn't be.

11 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

I can't remember- will there even be any sign in our encyclopedias until we've viewed one ourselves? I thought there wouldn't be.

I thought dragons were there but grayed out until we'd viewed or owned enough?

1 hour ago, quinney said:

I thought dragons were there but grayed out until we'd viewed or owned enough?

You're right for when a new breed is added to the site.

For additions to already existing encyclopedia entries (e.g. naked luminae, different sprites for the Stratos) you need to at least view it once to make the shadows appear. So a new zombie sprite won't appear on your encyclopedia automatically once it's created. You'll get the shadows when you have viewed a new sprite once.

I'm not good in explanining so I hope this makes sense.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

You're right for when a new breed is added to the site.

For additions to already existing encyclopedia entries (e.g. naked luminae, different sprites for the Stratos) you need to at least view it once to make the shadows appear. So a new zombie sprite won't appear on your encyclopedia automatically once it's created. You'll get the shadows when you have viewed a new sprite once.

I'm not good in explanining so I hope this makes sense.

Thanks, I didn't realise that. At least I can stop looking to see if it's there yet!

ETA: I clicked on the hatchling and now I have them greyed out!

Edited by quinney