dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

10 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Wyvern hatchie stage one.

Hiya,

Thank you!

Kim/Meadbhb

2 regular revives and 8 disintegrates today. I really jinxed it when I said my luck was going to be better this month -_-

Days since last success: 16

Fails since last success: 21

On 9/27/2018 at 11:48 AM, VixenDra said:

0/5 (adults), 1 of them revived and therefore released because useless now, such waste

0/6

that's 0/11

The spreadsheet needs to be updated! There are several types missing from the chart. I can't edit google docs, can someone fix it?

15 minutes ago, camelia2 said:

The spreadsheet needs to be updated! There are several types missing from the chart. I can't edit google docs, can someone fix it?

I don't think anything is missing. Did you try using the little arrows at the bottom to get to the sheets whose tabs don't fit on the screen anymore?

Edit: ughhh, I opened from another phone...it seems I just can't see the rest....everything is there but I can't see :( sorry

What are you talking about? There are 17 types and there are listed only 11

Here is how it looks for me

Screenshot_2018-10-15-17-49-16.png

Edited by camelia2
Edit

All fails recently. Won't try again until Halloween.

Fails since last success: 39

Days since last success: 28

Got a new one: https://dragcave.net/view/O9ToG

Can't see him rn, he was a Tatterdrake so should be the standard Undead Drake build yeah? Would appreciate someone checking for me once it passes midnight, I gotta go to bed.

1 hour ago, Kovia said:

Got a new one: https://dragcave.net/view/O9ToG

Can't see him rn, he was a Tatterdrake so should be the standard Undead Drake build yeah? Would appreciate someone checking for me once it passes midnight, I gotta go to bed.

Yeah, it's the "standard" Undead Drake sprite. All Drakes turn into the same type of zombie, BTW.

Well, I had four lined up and got a grand total of ONE zombie. Female Wyvern type from a Fever Wyvern.

I got 1/5 for adults (will try more later when my kill slots come back) and 4/18 for hatchies. Would have liked to have had better odds for the adults but oh well I guess.

Did my first ever zombie attempts today. Had three total would have had a lot more but then I felt bad for the pixels whoops, and first two disintegrated, but the third one turned! Meet my first ever zombie! :D

6/~40 were successes. 😞

1/5 adults and I messed up my timing, so no extra adult tries for me, bummer.

4 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

Out of 7, 1 success. no idea how you all get so many to revive, my tombstones from earlier in the month disappeared already

Eastern Pygmy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LhzzR

There's a really good guide here: