TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

BWAHAHA. I got one of each again and this time these won't die. e_o

okay this isn't fair; the site's not letting me get past my scroll and to the beginning of the cave where the mystery eggs are along with the link to the abandoned area.

very cool! i hope i can get some soon. i still haven't gotten the eggs from the LAST new drop!!! :-(

Yay! All of mine are cracking now, and my one dark egg will hatch in about 8 hours! biggrin.gif I can't wait to snag more of these beauties! <3

never mind; it just let me get to the page.

I have two that should hatch in about 3 1/2 hours. smile.gif I'm really looking forward to my hatchies.

Uh-oh, more normal cave drops are occurring!

Not to mention the mad dash for the new eggs has slowed down more. Must hurry and get my last two before they obtain their to-be normal ratios. Who knows what'll be common and what'll be rare. After all, when's the last time you saw a Glory Drake in the cave? (Believe me, I've been looking!)

I feel really bad for the people that haven't even managed to get one egg yet...that must be really disappointing! I'd be very upset if I missed any of the releases! sad.gif

Not to mention the mad dash for the new eggs has slowed down more. Must hurry and get my last two before they obtain their to-be normal ratios. Who knows what'll be common and what'll be rare. After all, when's the last time you saw a Glory Drake in the cave? (Believe me, I've been looking!)

Eek, good point! I really hope that they'll drop one more day... to make up for the lag on the first day...?

I think I got the black one. I clicked on an egg that said it was very hot and got one that looks black. I gather that is one of the new ones.

I think I got the black one. I clicked on an egg that said it was very hot and got one that looks black. I gather that is one of the new ones.

Yes. Congrats. That is one of the new ones. smile.gif

Black Phantom, I just bred all of my Glory pairs for the first time in forever, because you're right...I haven't seen any of those eggs in ages now that I think about it! lol I'm surprised that they got snapped up so fast with the new release, but I'm glad they found homes! smile.gif

I honestly think he sets them to drop at their normal ratio, it's just that at the beginning no one has any, so full cave drops of them. Then as time goes, the more that are picked up, the less that drops. Simple ratios.

Black Phantom, I just bred all of my Glory pairs for the first time in forever, because you're right...I haven't seen any of those eggs in ages now that I think about it! lol I'm surprised that they got snapped up so fast with the new release, but I'm glad they found homes! smile.gif

I know, right? Almost all of the ones in the AP with low lineages go dang fast. It's going to be hard to find new members for my lineage if they don't already have CB Glories of their own. We've already had setbacks due to so many lineage dragons refusing mates and holding up everything.

Zephyr:

If they're like the last few new releases, I think they'll probably slowly fade into their new ratios instead of doing so instantly. Still, best to prepare ahead of time in case I'm wrong. After all, like my teacher says, it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

What is a Glory? I am new so I do not know that one or many of the others.

This or this. Which you get depends on the time of day it was caught/bred.

that title wasn't even funny, the wiki gets plenty of drama with two dragons released. i don't want to think about ten!

anywho i got the " this egg is really hot" egg and am waiting for my ERs to hatch for more room.

Edited by votehim

After a day of screaming because I couldn't get the 2 eggs I wanted, I FINALLY GOT THEM! YESSSS!

This or this. Which you get depends on the time of day it was caught/bred.

oh those are pretty. I might want one when I have the space. First for my four egges I have to hatch or at least one of them to. *nod nod nod*

I managed to get 2 of each on release day, influenced and incubated them all, so they'll hatch in 3 hours or so! *so excited* The black one's cracking stages are so beautiful too!

mrr, i kinda was hoping we'd get a pitch black dragon...oh well, it's pretty:3, not to sure about the heavy ones though....they're looking almost vaguely like ochedrakes....

After waiting for a hatchie to grow up, I made it into the Cave to try for my second 'hot' egg, only cleverly had a spazz-finger attack and picked up a Flamingo.

Being of an impatient nature, I naturally Bit it and (naturally) locked an egg space for 24 hours with the dead egg.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you.

Learn from my mistakes!

Certainly, I never have, and SOMEBODY ought to benefit from these experiences since it clearly won't be me, lol.

I sure hope these are commons...

Pretty cool so far, aren't they?

*Points at magma like ones*

Those were my most anticipated releases EVER. I'm definitely getting like 50 of them.

The adults for them are so awesome, I've loved them from start to finish as a project.

Thanks so much T.J for the release biggrin.gif

I like the other ones to, but im overjoyed about the magma-like ones. (Can't remember the name right now xd.png)