TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

same here jessica.. been trying all day and everything i click is already taken, whether it be new, rare, or common sad.gifsad.gif

N

Ooooh! Fab surprise, wasn't even on yesterday. Love that the hatchies have already hatched and matured though, lol.

Nabbed three black eggs on the most recent drop, yay! All right in a row, too. But I also auto-clicked on a balloon, lol. So I've got three black egss & a bright pink one. Go me. xd.png

Where can I see the hatchlings? There's 74 pages and I'm too lazy to hunt them down. wink.gif

They are in the very first post.

i'v got so many hatchies(6)! im gonna be scroll locked for a very long time. :C

But i at least managed to get 1 hot eggie.

I unlocked with perfect timing to finally try for these eggs...and a water horse showed up in the cave!? D8 Tried to vamp it, but it died, locking me again for a while yet.

And there was even a black egg in the AP that I would have gotten. D|

I unlocked with perfect timing to finally try for these eggs...and a water horse showed up in the cave!? D8 Tried to vamp it, but it died, locking me again for a while yet.

I got my black egg from the AP <3

I missed a legendary thunder on the AP the other night because at the same time I got one of the Ember eggs lol.

It's confusing trying to grab eggs with multiple tabs open.

I missed a legendary thunder on the AP the other night because at the same time I got one of the Ember eggs lol.

It's confusing trying to grab eggs with multiple tabs open.

That's why I just ignore the other tabs altogether when there's a drop.

That's why I just ignore the other tabs altogether when there's a drop.

I suppose, but with the AP page going nuts with all kinds of hard-to-find drops, it's a bit hard not to want to try to grab some nice eggs.

Ah the dilemmas of new eggs....

I'm too slow for multi-tabbing grabbing. Me, or my computer.

:(

*Kicks eggs and hatchlings* Grow upppppppp already!

That's exactly what happened to me...only it was albino egg dry.gif

Good thing I did got 3 new eggs yesterday

I'm too slow for multi-tabbing grabbing. Me, or my computer.

sad.gif

*Kicks eggs and hatchlings* Grow upppppppp already!

how does multi-tabbing grabbing work?

how does multi-tabbing grabbing work?

you have two tabs open with either one tab on the cave and the other on the AP or both tabs on the same page. you refresh like crazy and grab using both tabs, thus increasing your chance of getting something.

Unfortunately, one tab could be successful and lock you out, preventing you from getting another grab on another tab... which sucks if that other egg is a legendary and you would have had it if the egg grabbed on the other tab didn't lock you out.

It's hilarious, yes, but also a bit infuriating. I think I'll stick to single tab hunting from now on lol.

yippeee! i got em both! kind of annoying, it took ages to load and other people kept getting there before me! hope the sites back up soon.

p.s how cool would it be if the eggs hatched into 10 headed dragons! biggrin.gif

See the cave is down ... can't get on to check my eggs.

Hope it's back up soon for all those who haven't gotten the new eggs.

Good luck y'all

The site is back on, atleast here (so it should for everyone, shouldn't it?). Got my second black egg. Now I'm locked

is anyone havng trouble hopping on the site?

I am; I've been trying to get on the site since yesterday but it's not doing anything.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Finally caught me one of each...and a daydream misclick, but who's counting. Now I don't have to try to catch the darn things on my phone while I'm on break at work (which I have totally done before and successfully, too, to my immense shock). biggrin.gif

Where can I see the hatchlings? There's 74 pages and I'm too lazy to hunt them down. wink.gif

they are on the first page.

Finally I got 2 black ones. *^-^* Now I go for the other pair. xd.png

Thank TJ for the incubate BSA. wink.gif