TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Wahey, I actually managed to catch some of these! biggrin.gif I think that's the first time I've ever managed to snag a new cave drop. Still need to get a second hot egg if I get chance though.

The heavy eggs look so pretty, I really love the colours on them. *hugs TJ and the spriters*

cool! Super!

New eggs! i already have one of each of the eggs. :-)

What dragon will come out there, who it looks like?.thats very intersting....

looked: my two eggs. in 10 minutes i can look for one more of the eggs.

i think it will be a black egg. wink.gifninja.gif

~Eggspam Removed~

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

Edited by _Z_

I was away practically all of yesterday, so I only managed to catch one of these eggs before I had to leave. Now I managed to snag my second egg, and luckily it wasn't the same type I caught yesterday ^^ Hopefully I'll manage some more too. The hatchlings look nice smile.gif

Has the release ended already? I thought for sure TJ would extend it since there were so many problems yesterday! ohmy.gif It felt like I went through a war with that horrible lag! lol Ah well, I've got 4 of the eggs, so I'm happy. People are saying that the warm dragons are the more rare of the two, so I'm happy I snagged 3 of them! I'm just praying that they aren't all the same gender! >.<

cool. thanks! At least I get something this year since I won't be here for Halloween. Which I was fine with if this never happened but I'm still glad.

This is so funny:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be hungry.

This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

It always seems to be hungry but it hasn't been eating lately? What a casual nonsense! xd.png

actually it makes perfect sense... when are you really hungry? After a eating big fat steak? tongue.gif

aww.... the hatchies are so cute!

Now I am locked with two eggs of each type ^^ I'm so curious about the adults!

Got one of each, but missclicked two times. I think I will keep the little one, but the other will ahve to go.

got one of the this egg is hot type off ap, died of softshell while on scroll.

got another one hope it doesn't die this time

Sorrowgrave, your egg got waaay too many V/UV too fast. Best to keep them fogged for a day or 2 and then post them on Fan Sites. That should avoid the softshelling.

Yay, slightly warm one is Ember! I love it soo much. Vicats, it is one of the best sprites ever, I'm happy it is finally released/

Now I plan to make a lineage of Embers x Hellfires cool.gif

Finally I'm unlocked again, I go in the cave and what I see? The cave is blocked by a mountain of eggs in the AP! What an epical unluckyness! In all new releases I was I catched only one egg! I'll see later if the cave will be open, hoping to get a yellow egg before another cave blocking.

Yay got 2 of each this morning! Thanks TJ and artists!

I now have one each of the new dragons , so I am satisfied. Thanks to the makers of the sprites , the black eggie ones especially are so cool!

Jeez! Nice wall of eggs in the AP! Makes egg-hunting immmmmpossible.

ETA-YAYNESS!!! Snagged two of each in this last drop!! Incubated and Influenced them all and carefully sent them off the eggy day care!! Thanks TJ and artists!! tongue.gifcool.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi