TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

well a magma would be nice too. But it´s nice to have the new eggs <3 I really can´t wait for them to grow. Nearly 3 more days to go.

All three hatchling sprites look amazing. The coloring and shading looks better and better with each release.

First, thank you and congrats again to the the spriters. Very nice work, as always!

I can't wait to see the adults!

I managed to incubate my way out of a scroll lock to pick up one of each. I'm dissapointed, though, because I couldn't get them on 10/10 because of the Cave's downtime. D<

Did catch one of each though. Wewt! xd.png

Grabbed another dark one by mistake. Hm. But they are cool anywho, So I'll keep it no matter.

Aww, i locked myself with a misclick, oh well, at least i have each egg.

Edited by blargh

Dang, I couldn't grab one of the dark eggs. And I'm not sure how many chances I'm going to have today because of that dumb test on Wednesday....

Finally caught a hot one! Now I have one hot and one heavy, and I'll be locked for a while. Welp, now I have to pack up for school, so see ya guys~

...Wow, I really am obsessed. o___o

Caught them this morning when I woke up.. had a feeling new eggs were about!

Wheehee, only two days and three hours until we can see what the adults look like!

Congrats Razi. Last time... i`m willing to catch eggs for any of you guys that for some reason or another are having trouble getting them. I`m scroll locked and i love hunting so if you really need help pm me. I simply love hunting smile.gif

Thank You TJ and Spriters for the new beautiful dragons! Caught two of each so far!

Can wait to see the adults!! smile.giftongue.gif

Finally caught two of each biggrin.gif The second heavy one was quite hard to get but eventually I got it. So happy cant wait for the adults.

Every time I go away fro a while I come back to a new drop xd.png

Wheehee, only two days and three hours until we can see what the adults look like!

Whee indeed! happy.gif Can't wait!

@ razi: Congrats, cool anniversary too!!

So suspenseful for what the adults look like...!

Also, the eggs will still drop a lot tomorrow, right? *crosses fingers*

(I feel like I've asked this fifty times and it's been answered almost as many times... I just really want to be sure!)

Now that I think about it, the cave is fine in the mornings (EST), because no one is up yet, but then around midday it gets increasingly laggy.

Edited by zephyr_123

*gasp* DC is loading super fast for me now. After one second of clicking an egg it says that I couldn't get it. Happy for the high speed. I managed to catch one of each.

Yeah^^ Caught two of the new black ones ^^ I love their sprite so I couldn't resist getting two of them. sad.gif Am now locked though, so I can't get two of the other new eggs. All well...I love what I'm locked with and I can always try to trade or catch them later. I like how there doesn't seem to be an alternate sprite in this batch like there is w/ the ridgewings and dorsals. It takes the pressure off trying to catch them during the new drop. smile.gif Thank you TJ & Spriters it was a really pleasant surprise yesterday. smile.gif