TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I coulden't snag one. It took then minutes just to get the page to load. :<

YES got a coal on a 5min drop. Now i have two!

Got a coal...? The black egg. biggrin.gif

Awsome, they look even better with thier wings. I really can't wait for them to grow up.

Well I have two of each now. Influenced male/female and incubated. I staggered the times so I can catch once they start hatching. I hate not being able to stalk the ap for too long. xd.png

I love how the new eggs have made the hatcheries all black and yellow - looks really cool! Can't wait to nab more when I'm next unlocked.

Got a coal...? The black egg. biggrin.gif

Coal/black/dark/ember, real name can't be revealed until TJ's mature. Though some people do know the true name already.

Coal/black/dark/ember, real name can't be revealed until TJ's mature. Though some people do know the true name already.

Ah, thank yew, Rhea.

I love how the new eggs have made the hatcheries all black and yellow - looks really cool! Can't wait to nab more when I'm next unlocked.

Ditto that. And I'm normally not a fan of yellow at all. It's thisclose to being an actual phobia. But the color is so rich and combined with the red it looks very beautiful. It's impossible to resist them.

Ditto that. And I'm normally not a fan of yellow at all. It's thisclose to being an actual phobia. But the color is so rich and combined with the red it looks very beautiful. It's impossible to resist them.

Aw, i'm sorry. :|

Anyway, I just loveee those eggs. biggrin.gif

These really look like they will be gorgeous adults. While the gender difference is obvious for the yellow dragons, I can't see a gender difference in the little "ember/coal/fire" dragon. Is anyone else seeing a difference there? Whatever they will be called, I definitely want more! wub.gif

These really look like they will be gorgeous adults. While the gender difference is obvious for the yellow dragons, I can't see a gender difference in the little "ember/coal/fire" dragon. Is anyone else seeing a difference there? Whatever they will be called, I definitely want more! wub.gif

The spriter said they weren't dimorphic hatchies for this dragon, so no difference for the hatchie.

Aaww these are so pretty!

I have one of each for now! C:

I'll go for the other gender when these ones mature!

I kinda like how only one of the two dragons has a separate sprite for male/female :3 I like that not all dragons have that. But I admit I am mega curious about the difference in male/female for the red/orange dragon!

I'm looking forward to the first of mine hatching in about 11 hours (I love incubate).

Was trying for 2 of each but I ended up with 4 black ones instead. With the lag, you just never know what you end up with-just keep refreshing, clicking, refreshing, clicking, etc. I decided to keep all of them, influenced and incubated them so as soon as I am unlocked I will work on getting the other ones.

PS: How do the black eggs incubate if they are already hot? I'm guessing they are hotter than the "warm" ones from the red dragons. laugh.gif

I managed to get one of each today, and managed to get a chicken egg yesterday while it lagged too much to catch one of the new eggs!!! Soo happy! xd.png

I'm looking forward to the first of mine hatching in about 11 hours (I love incubate).

I completely forgot about incubate! OMG! *runs to new eggs* Decisions, decisions, who do I incubate...tongue.gif

I incubated mine too. Only 16 hours till they will hatch. Mine haven´t cracked yet though and that with over 300 UV I´m getting worried!

Finally I got one of each new eggs! Now I can relax and wait for the adults (untill I'm unlocked again, of course biggrin.gif).

Argh, I'm so annoyed with myself, I clicked too fast and got an albino egg instead of a warm one... dry.gif Now I'll have to try again tomorrow.