TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Somebody abandoned a black egg? :< Want.

Plenty of people are abandoning - just keep stalking hte AP. I got my first egg from the AP.

Yeah, bookends! *snuggles new eggs* They're such pretty colors.

*top of page dance*

Edited by Draketeeth

Are they taking longer or more views/unique views to hatch than other eggs? Mine are over 300/900 uv/v and I normally see cracking by now. Is anyone else seeing them needing more numbers? unsure.gif

Are they taking longer or more views/unique views to hatch than other eggs? Mine are over 300/900 uv/v and I normally see cracking by now. Is anyone else seeing them needing more numbers? unsure.gif

860 332 6

Is what one of mine has and it's got a first stage crack in it.

Has the cave been lagging at all recently?

Not since TJ took it down for fixing.

Not since TJ took it down for fixing.

Goodie cuz I feel like naming some of my dragons here in a little bit and didn't want to try threw lag.

860 332 6

Is what one of mine has and it's got a first stage crack in it.

So it is an individual thing. I'm now at 5d/9h and 1004/318/6 and 1034/323/4, and still no cracks. blink.gif

ETA: Walk away, get a glass of milk, come back, refresh. blink.gif The black has a crack! biggrin.gif 1056/329/4

Edited by dragongrrl

It's the egg hatching.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The normal sequence didn't show up because the egg is too dark.

Awesome~ That's nifty.

My black egg is at 3- to last hatching stage at 5d 13h. With 1714 views. My yellow has 1 crack, with 5d 20h, and 1736 views. UGH! I cant wait tilll TJ'sd grows up! And I really need to know what gender my yellow is, so I can get an opposite gender. I hate waiting. ninja.gif

EDIT: yellow has 2 cracks

Edity: I incubated it. I wonder what'll happen?

Edited by DragonRider5624

So it is an individual thing.  I'm now at 5d/9h and 1004/318/6 and 1034/323/4, and still no cracks. blink.gif

ETA:  Walk away, get a glass of milk, come back, refresh.  blink.gif  The black has a crack!  biggrin.gif  1056/329/4

Both cracking now! biggrin.gif Big sigh of relief! laugh.gif

nice eggs. are they still dropping? Havnt seen them on the front page lately. maybe only for the 10-10-10?

No, they're there

Edited by DragonRider5624

Just caught another slightly warm egg...so they are there...

The hatching pattern for the black eggs looks so cool. I went and shoved my eggs in another fan site to get them moving along faster. tongue.gif

The hatching pattern for the black eggs looks so cool. I went and shoved my eggs in another fan site to get them moving along faster. tongue.gif

Agreed on the hatchling pattern. I just seen it for the first time and it looks cool. Reminds me of the Magma egg.

I love the way the black egg hatches! It's perfect for October! Actually, both the eggs are. They look so much like Autumn, and also, the black one seems like a very Halloween-ish egg.

I finally got 2 black eggs and 1 warm My son has superfast internet and while we were on the phone he caught his 4, my 3 and my hubby's 3 all in 5 min!

*pokes eggs* Hatch! All of mine have over 1000 views and about (if not less than) 5d and 18h left and STILL no signs of hatching.