TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

So, i'm wondering if they are only here for a very short while, or are they here to stay?

Aren't all releases permanent?

Only the holliday dragons just drop once, i thought

Aren't all releases permanent?

Only the holliday dragons just drop once, i thought

Yes, this has always been the case.

Oh, the lag is gone!!! YAY! *hugs her dragons, glad to see they are safe and sound*

Man!! If I just could catch one!! Then my day would be awesome!!

Just managed to pick up another hot egg on the 5 minute drop. 2/10! happy.gif

Oh. I finally got on and managed to catch a slightly warm egg. happy.gif

*waits impatiently for the next 5-minute drop.*

I got on here, and the first thing I thought was, no lag! It's a miracle! biggrin.gif What a relief to have that fixed at last! Thanks TJ!

Thanks TJ and the sprites. Finally the "this egg is really hot"-one hits the cave, yay happy.gif

This is so funny:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be hungry.

This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

It always seems to be hungry but it hasn't been eating lately? What a casual nonsense! xd.png

oh squee. Got 2 dark ones at the top hour. happy.gif And an autumn. Uh well. I'll be able to drop it in 5 hours.

I now have two of each. Two have been incubated to stagger hatching times, and all four have been influenced, male female, male female. :3 Very happy my catching abilities didn't fail me through the lag, though the second "slightly warm" one took a bit to catch.

All in all, pretty successful. [:

This is so funny:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It always seems to be hungry.

This hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much.

It always seems to be hungry but it hasn't been eating lately? What a casual nonsense! xd.png

Lol, I didn't realize it, cause TJ's hatchlings are always sick laugh.gif

DoogieRace, I'm from Germany, too! smile.gif

Looking at the hatchlings, the warm one is my favorite. I love them both, but the warm one just looks so nice and solid and beefy...I like that! xd.png The other looks like a winged wolf, and I'm wondering if they're going to retain that look when they're grown! Very interesting...I can't wait to find out, and it seems like it's going to take forever for TJ's babies to grow up! lol

I`m scroll blocked and would love to help out who needs some help tongue.gif anyone interested pm me smile.gif thanks.

Does anyone know the rarity for these dragons? I really want an M/F Pair of both, but I accidently caught a Mint.