TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I completely forgot about incubate! OMG! *runs to new eggs* Decisions, decisions, who do I incubate...tongue.gif

I'm lucky. I have enough Reds to incubate all of mine but I'll just incubate two at first so I don't get locked and can hunt again faster. smile.gif

I wish TJ's would hurry up and grow up - Yes, I know, they still have a couple of more days to go. I'm really looking forward to the adults.

Can't wait to see the adults, even though I'm pretty sure what one of them is already smile.gif

<3 amazing hatchies, like always ;D! Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif. Looking forward to seeing the adults :B

dry.gif Still got one more eggy to catch though. *lurks around until next drop*

I need to catch another warm one but I'm unlocked until tomorrow.

I love their hathling description! "It seems hungry" or something. So cute, thanks TJ and creators <3 This is probably one of my fave realeases.

Can't wait for seeing the adults.

It would have been funny if there were 10 rare ones...and the drop was only for 2 days. HAHAHA...

It would have been funny if there were 10 rare ones...and the drop was only for 2 days. HAHAHA...

That would have killed me <.<

i got the black egg and i have some questions:

1)are this eggs are for period and then they will disappear?

2)what are the name of those dragon types?

3)have someone seen an adult of those dragons?

1. These eggs are permanent.

2. Can't say until the adults are matured.

3. Yes, the spriters. Also some forum users, but they aren't allowed to share.

1. These are "permanent" additions.

2. We have to wait for TJ's to grow up to know the types.

3. TJ and the spriters but we will have to wait until TJ's dragons grow up.

edit: ninja'd by one of the wonderful spriters of these fantastic new dragons smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

well the hatchlings seems very cool,though im not sure i would be able to find a yellow one on this period...

O.o I was just egg hunting and I got 2 of the heavy warm ones but I only got the code for 1, the other one said "This egg has already been taken by someone else"

Meh.

I need one more heavy before I have two of each...

But I think I'mma lurk in the AP for a hatchling to two before I get locked.

GAHH!

I got one warm, one hot xd.png One autumn and one waterwalker sad.gif And now I'm locked for five hours.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to do something productive today, like study.

i got one of the really hot ones!

I just need one of the "slightly warm" ones and I'm done. I wasn't about to get rid of a CB Vine and I really scroll-locked myself when two of my CB Blacks *finally* actually produced another 2nd gen purebred black for me. Also, My black alt who just last week bred to a gold produced a gold egg also chose this breeding around to drop another gold egg (different gold male from the first) during my wrestling with the Lagmonster. O_o The gold was gifted and the rest stayed. I have two "hot" one "heavy" one CB Vine and one 2nd Gen purebred black. The dragons they do have a sense of humor about their timing don't they?

Edited by Misha

Fantastic! I now have two of each. Caught one of each yesterday a few hours after the release and just caught two more. ::happy dance::

Really can't wait until they're adults. :3

Best of luck to all those still trying to catch!

Can`t wait to see the Adulds! The hatchies are really too cute. My eggs need some more hours to hatch. biggrin.gif

My black one is getting a crack on the wrong side of the egg!! Really cute, though. biggrin.gif

Edited by yellow_gellow

blink.gif But it looks really interesting, never saw an crack on the "wrong" side bevore.