TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

God.

Now I'm definitely out of luck.

DC is down.

And my tablet just decided it wasn't gonna work.

Oh the woe.

What ever am I to do now?

Oh God. I'm having visions of TJ running around the server, with machete in hand, chasing the lagmonster... xd.png

Heeee... this just made my night!

Oh God. I'm having visions of TJ running around the server, with machete in hand, chasing the lagmonster... xd.png

X]

TJ: GTFO MY SITE BIZNATCH! >=[

Lagmonster: No.

TJ: Why youuuuuuu!!! *chops lagmonster's tail off*

I really need to stop hanging out in GD all the time and actually check the news...

And DC is down right when I find out. Damn. dry.gif

Edited by AAurion

If I was tired, I'd sleep.

But I'm not... D:

Zovesta:

-sniffles-

I'm too... TOUGH for the bawwing corner.

O n O

I think he'd be attacked by people with machetes if another dragon was coming that quickly. o_o;

Dragons are removed from the CP a MINIMUM of 60 days in advance of release. One of these was removed several months ago... before the last three or four drops.

Dragons are removed from the CP a MINIMUM of 60 days in advance of release. One of these was removed several months ago... before the last three or four drops.

Srsly? Then I love you forever and I have more hope. xd.png

Don't love me, I've just been around long enough to know there's more waiting involved in being a spriter than anything else. xd.pngD

Yes, don't lose hope! The fact that your dragon was removed sounds very promising! It sounds to me like it's being "hidden" for now so as to surprise people more later. smile.gif

I caught 2 x each of the new eggs, so I'll survive the BRB... good luck to everyone else still trying to catch.

"BRB." -The DC Main Site

LMFAO

Cute.

EDIT:

I JUST GOT LUCKY WHEN THE SITE CAME UP AGAIN. I'M USING CAPS LOCK TO EXPRESS HOW EXCITED AND OVERLY RELIEVED I AM TO HAVE CAUGHT THE EGGS.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Well so far I havent caught anything as either the lag was so bad or its been down. Hopefully I will get one sooner or later

Zovesta, what dragon did you make out of curiosity?

And it seems like the cave is fixed too :3

And' what's this "heavy" egg people are talking about?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Well. I now know for sure that TJ removed my dragon from the completed list because he disliked it, rather than because it was going to show up in this.

Well.

I'm going to go to bed very depressed now. Whatever. I finished my comic and DC isn't up for me anyway.

How long has it been gone? I've been asking around and it sounds like it can be months or even a year before a dragon is implemented after being removed from the list. Don't give up hope yet!

Its back up. I was able to snag 2 of each, cause no one realized yet its up. Hurry....before it lags again!!

YES!

there was only 10 people on the Main cave page and i got 3 eggs cuz i already had a cb autumn i didnt want to abandon..

so as soon as it hatchs ill get the other egg

I had to abandon a CB split and a pretty 4th gen (?) Ochredrake for these.. so I sure hope its worth it! and from the looks of them, they sure are!!

<333

Yay cave's up. biggrin.gif

And thanks guize. :3 Must catch them before I head to bed. >_>

Danne: Uuuh... I... don't know? Before September 26th, 'cause that's when I noticed that it was gone.

Wookie: Opossum lyndwyrm.

"BRB." -The DC Main Site

LMFAO

Cute.

EDIT:

I JUST GOT LUCKY WHEN THE SITE CAME UP AGAIN. I'M USING CAPS LOCK TO EXPRESS HOW EXCITED AND OVERLY RELIEVED I AM TO HAVE CAUGHT THE EGGS.

Oh, man, you're not the only one.

I got REAL lucky... Had to leave a hatchling on the AP, and managed to get it back as well as get the other egg I needed.

*A*

Now it's bedtime.

Good luck everyone~

Yay got one of each.

Now it's time for bed. My legs are fast asleep and my back hurts from hauling weeds (manual labour? what's that?). G'night! biggrin.gif:D