TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Thanks! I was a little worried about contrast, but I think you can see them... more or less clearly... xd.png

Managed to get one of each but the lag.... I really can't remember when its been this bad maybe the last holiday drop.

Thanks! I was a little worried about contrast, but I think you can see them... more or less clearly... xd.png

They're cuuuuute, thank you for them =) !

I really like both of the hatchlings a lot, but I think I'm favoring the warm one...I don't know why...something about it. I don't know if it's my computer, but the warm one looks like it has striped legs, and some blue on it's tail...ah well, time will tell...

I really like both of the hatchlings a lot, but I think I'm favoring the warm one...I don't know why...something about it. I don't know if it's my computer, but the warm one looks like it has striped legs, and some blue on it's tail...ah well, time will tell...

I see the stripes as well, but I think it's green on the tail.

I likes the glowy hot ones better. :3

The glowy one is like a cute little fox! smile.gif At least, that's what it reminds me of...I wonder if it will be furry? lol I'm glad you saw the color on the warm dragons tail as well...I wasn't sure if it was part of the dragon, or just my computer! I think these are going to be awesome adults! **snuggles eggs**

Ah, now that the eggs have cracked for all to see...

I bet the dark, hot egg will be a 'Grilled Dragon- Well Done"

The yellow hatchling who is always hungry is obviously Heavy Weapons Dragon.

I got a good feeling about these ones! :o

The glowy one is like a cute little fox! smile.gif  At least, that's what it reminds me of...I wonder if it will be furry?  lol  I'm glad you saw the color on the warm dragons tail as well...I wasn't sure if it was part of the dragon, or just my computer!  I think these are going to be awesome adults! **snuggles eggs**

It does look very fox-like. I agree, I think the adults will be awesome. Can't wait! biggrin.gif

ETA: Yay, they all hatched. ^.^

Edited by Diem Adrienne

An hour gone and only 1 egg......

Hopefully this release will last for a while.

EDIT: Got a second really hot egg.

And now the cave is dead.

Edited by blackmoonflower

The hot one looks fluffy to me, like it's got fur, at least when you compare it to the smooth looking body of the warm! lol Or maybe I'm seeing things! I can't wait to find out! smile.gif

The cave is too laggy right now for me to catch anything. So, I'm going to wait for another day tongue.gif

OMG!!! can't catch anything!! too slow! but i'm glad for new releases! biggrin.gif

just need to practice my patience.... unsure.gif

I can't even see the ones on the front page. The images are all broken. dry.gif

A very nice person caught a "hot one" for me, so All I need it the warm one. I would really like to have it, but the cave is VERY laggy right now. Might wait til later tonight.

Well, AP is faster than the cave so I ended with taking a nice Shallow Water for splashing. Tomorrow I'll be unlocked again, so I'll try to catch a yellow again.

It would be very nice of TJ to take this huge lag problem into consideration and extend the release. I think if people miss these, there are going to be some very disappointed and pissed off players! sad.gif Some people have been trying half the day and still haven't gotten a single egg!

Rockin' on, TJ and Sprites!

I love that I got both eggs today. Today's date is very special to me because of my wedding date - I got married on 05/05/05 so ever since then, dates that are the same such as today 10/10/10 have become very special to me.

And I really really like the new eggs! They're so adorable!

I'm glad there aren't 10 new ones, I've been trying for three or four days to catch eggs, in the cave, and I'll click on an egg an it just sits there and says waiting for DC, I"ve

been in the cave trying for almost ten minutes and even refreshed and it's not moving

I see the stripes as well, but I think it's green on the tail.

I likes the glowy hot ones better. :3

They've got red stripey legs and a green dorsal stripe. :)