TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Okay,so when sorted by breed,the dark egg is between the Electric and the flamingo(so I suppose this breed's name starts with "fire"-something) and the brighter one,between the Harvest and Hellfire.

Heavy something? The egg description did say it was heavy...

I just realized that since TJ had four of each egg, there are sprites for both genders! Wee! Can't wait for the others to hatch. :3 I'm really loving the glowy one.

ETA: *sigh* People keep trying to put TJ's eggs and hatchies in ERs and nurseries. Doesn't work, folks. TJ's dragons hatch and grow up when he wants them to.

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I only used to get lag this bad around the holidays when there were like, 1000 people

on the main cave page. xd.png Now 367 is a problem?

I wish I could get one of those eggs xd.png everytime I click on one someone else already caught it

Every time I click on one, it takes five minutes for the "No egg for you, LULZ!" page to load.

Okay,so when sorted by breed,the dark egg is between the Electric and the flamingo(so I suppose this breed's name starts with "fire"-something) and the brighter one,between the Harvest and Hellfire.

Maybe the hot one /is/ the ember. Ohhhh I hope so.

Maybe the hot one /is/ the ember. Ohhhh I hope so.

Should we be talking about that/ I just want to see what the eggs are. And turn into. <3

The black egg hatchy looks so awsome, I can't wait to see it's grown form.