St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

well my name is from my love of dragons and the unique names ive come across while ive been interested in them smile.gif 22 is because that is my favorite number ^^

hehe well its not that extravagant but now ya know smile.gif

Zane is the shortened version of my real name so I just added on some numbers and BA BAM!

Mine is a carryover from an online game where you could raise creatures. I chose to raise sea creatures and hence the name. (Horseland, you were supposed to raise horses, but they left a blank for the breed and you could put in whatever you wanted, and so people put in all kinds of strange things, including spoons.) I couldn't think of a good name when I joined the forums and didn't really want to go by my scroll name, so I just went with that.

My scroll name (nasacrazy) is an apt description of me at the time I chose it. Though I still like NASA and love everything astronomy related, crazy might not be the best description anymore.

I thought of mine because my middle name is Joy, but Joy was taken, so, Joyful! I'm not that Joyful much though.

I was just sick of using felinefury since that was allways taken. And I like bunnies so... Yeah.

This is my second oldest username. I mashed together the names of the two main characters of an awful, awful Hunger Games fanfic I wrote in middle school. I still like the username that came from it, though.

I needed a name for Minecraft, so I chose MinerGal, and its stuck for everything I've been on.

Alex from real life Alex, just with the freaky Æ.

I'm interested in vampire and witchcraft.

Blood + Spell

(Vampire) + (Witchcraft)

Mine came from an online dragon name generator. I typed my real name and got "Athkore the Fire Breather" or something and liked it enough that I decided to use it for my name here.

I usually prefer to come up with my own names, though.

I was joining a website, and didn't want to use my old name (You don't wanna know)

so I stared at teh box for ages And then I was just like, Okay then, I'll be OceanDance. Partly from my fantasy persona Nerissa, in appropriate RPs she has power over water.

Gluria is the nickname of my female Charizard in Pokémon FireRed. Charizard's German name is Glurak.

I wanted a short name that wasn't too hard to spell, easy to remember and at least a little bit unique.

Eh, used to play on WQ, was snowsomething, I think, and liked to be called ashes, but I kinda want a name change now. >-> Mine's been sitting her for, eh... 3 years. Just gets old.

Minecraft. Sat there, pondering over what to call myself, and rested with Shaddowwolf5.

Came to DC, registered in the cave, still Shadowwolf5.

When registering on the forums, I made a mistake. I was going be to called Shadowwolf5, but settled with Shadowwolf6.

Since then, for ease, I've been calling myself Shadowwolf6.

In another place wich i dont want to name people told me i`m like a perfect mother even tho i dont have kids, but i tend to help people in need best i can and often lend them my shoulder to cry on, so this is how i got to be called Mommy, and as for Kitty, i so darn love them.

My real name originates from old english and means a river.

Well I was sitting against my freezer and was asking my mum if i could have a puppy aswell as the dog that I had.

azure is a colour I love. wingsofwind is a pen name I always used, particularly while writing stories. (or fanfics, to be specific xd.png)