St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I know some people wont remember the anime called Huntik, but I loved it so much when it was on.

One of my favourite titans was called Sabriel, but I always remembered it as Zeriel...I didnt realise until I searched on the Huntik wiki that I was wrong.

The name still sounded good to me so I decided to keep it and use it for a username~

Ishida is Uryu's last name in the anime Bleach. Laurlie is just a name I think was cool, wish it was my real name though.

My screen name originated from my long-time love of the Anime Digimon.

Data (which is what Digimon and the Digital World was made of)

Girl ('Cause, well, I'm a girl)

3 (Represents the three different Digimon classes: Data, Virus, Vaccine)

Such a shame that it's hard to get the newer Digimon series in America these days, as Digimon was far superior to the Pokemon Anime. For starters, Digimon actually had a mature, well-thought-out plot (What's the so-called 'plot' of Pokemon? Some kid who travels around getting eight badges over and over again, and then loosing in the championship, and never, ever aging.)

i got my username on a game called Poptropica when i was 5.....

My real name is Sebastian Pink.... Swtch it around for Pinkieseb

biggrin.gif

And my dad always called himself Pinkie anyway smile.gif

My name is the same as my scroll name and the same as a couple of my other forum names. I just put together something Japanese sounding for a forum name when I was like, 16 and obsessed with naruto tongue.gif

Mine doesn't have much of a story to it. I love Stargate, especially Atlantis, and my favorite character is Lt. Colonel John Sheppard. My friends started calling me "sheppardkid" because my personality is VERY similar to Sheppard's. One of my friends said that I could be his kid and that's where it all began.

Edited by sheppardkid

I generally use Fenrir as my name on most sites, but since Fen and Fenrir were taken on here I used my love of foxes and dubbed myself FenTheFox. Fenrir came from Kingdom Hearts, one of my favorites games.

My name came from mixing random letters until it sounded right

No special meaning. It was the first word that crossed my mind when I signed up for the forum. No idea, why. cool.gif

I answered this question incorrectly last time so this time I'll get it right. Basically it's simple: I'm a geek and a witch, end of.

Well... I always wrote dark short stories and so I thought Daunting was a good choice.

At the same time, I was looking and art, or something, online and saw a nightingale.

So, the Dauntingale was formed.

Edited by Dauntingale

I like dragons (the Drake part) and I like shadows (a sort of inbetween for darkness and light) and I mashed them together so there you go.

Icarus is my favorite name, the story about him and his father was one of my favorites. I had always dreamed of naming a dragon Icarus if i ever had a chance(even if it is just online!) so my user is IcarusTheDragon and my DC name is IcarusDragonKeep(dragons keep coming from Skyrim xd.png)

Mine is probably the least thoughtful one... Well my first name is Laura, and i wanted to be a rockstar when i was 9 years old. I had that username on everything, so i guess it just stuck. I would probably change it if i could though. ^-^'

And here is the meaning for Laura-

It is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Laura is "the bay, or laurel plant". In classical times, a crown was made from the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or victors as a symbol of honor and victory.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Apparently I really like ferrets, and my scroll name is some old character name from ages ago. Maybe one day I can change it.

My name is 2 of the words(I bet you cant guess which 2) in the sentence "I want Mountain Dew."

My name is from The Legend of Zelda's main character, Link, as well as the option to play in Hero Mode after you've completed the main game in Skyward Sword.

We all know where 42 comes from xd.png

Link is also known as the "Hero of Time"

Edited by HeroLink42

Uh... I had a mental blank when signing up. Hence my pathetic name :/ I wish I'd chosen something like Kyzaro, but my OC wasn't even an idea when I signed up.

Buuut yeah, that's where my name came from. A mental blank when I couldn't think of anything good and am thus stuck with it rolleyes.gif

In Real life my first name is Sebastian, and my secound name..... Is Pink! ((Its true biggrin.gif))

Swap them around, shorten Sebastian to Seb and you got Pinkieseb tongue.gif

My sister met this girl with my name while my mom was pregnant so my sister asked my mother if she could name me and she named me the girl's name. My middle name is my grandma's first name.

It's kinda of a stupid name now. A simple name with a simple explanation. I was obsessed with the Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon, so naturally I wanted a username that reflected that.

I still like them, but not something I would choose as a username anymore.

This, except with Warriors. I still like the books, as well as the name Hawktalon. I've always wished it was my RL nickname. But the OfRiverClan part bugs me, and plus there's already a Hawktalon on DC. Since my username on just about every other site I'm on is simply Hawktalon, it gets really confusing.

Back when I played Monster Rancher 4 all the time, I had an Madillo that was my all time favorite monster. Ralik was just the random name I came up with for it at the time. Worked well I'd say.

I got my name basically trying to register for a scroll on the site. I tried Violet, and it didn't work. So I thought about it, doubled some letters, and added an a at the end so it gave it a feminine flair, and walla--Violletta. But I go by Violet.