St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Before I go any further, my name is not from WoW. When I was visiting a zoo for a research paper, I stopped by the North American Birds section. Most were grouped by habitat (desert, tundra ect.), but the large raptors were put in their own section. The snowy owl happened to be put next to the mourning dove and the zookeepers didn't give the birds very creative names. I made a typo while writing and strung the names together. Thus, frostmourne.

Lol the first time I saw your name I instantly thought WoW smile.gif

I made my name up when I was in 4th grade. My friends and I liked Warcraft III and we all made up fake characters to fit in with Arthas, Thrall, Jaina and the gang and we would RP at recess. My character was a Red Dragon named Firebreath, and her parents were the King and Queen until they were later killed by Arthas when he turned into a Death Knight. Thus, Firebreath became queen

Nothing special... Just my first middle and last initials. I added the "x3" because it rhymes when you say it out loud. Haha. Kinda lame, but I can't come up with creative names. tongue.gif

My name...

The last name is actually my last name. It's common enough I don't freak out about using it online. The first name has essentially supplanted my real life name. The story is long and contrived, but I'll just say I was using the name online many years ago, and that I met my husband from the internet, and the handle has stuck. I've always had an interest in "mythology", and Minerva has blatant mythological ties.

So. Minerva Clay.

My name came from my minecraft name,which came from the fact that I liked dragons.

I like to keep names in the general area,so,yeah,most of my forum names/game names are usually the same.

I first got the name Forest when I made my first roll play character. Her name was Forestfur and she was a cat based off of the Warrior cat series by Erin Hunter. ^-^

I first got the name Forest when I made my first roll play character. Her name was Forestfur and she was a cat based off of the Warrior cat series by Erin Hunter. ^-^

Oh I just love that book series! It's really great!

And my username is partly based from my real name, Rowanda. And since everyone in real life tends to call me Rowie, I decided to take that as a base and to add a little something to it. And a friend of mine always called me (for some reason) Rowza. So... yeah, did a little mixing and it became Rowiehz.

Uh yeah. Just don't ask. This is the way I remember it.

From sasuke uchiha.. as you can see i happened to have spelled it wrong e..e

Ive grown rather fond of the username as of now, i was quite the weaboo when i first started playing DC (not anymore). Though i wouldnt hesitate to change it if i had the chance, haha.

mine originated on wajas. i was trying to think of a new username in the middle of a sleep-deprived night and somehow became doomcarrot. it stuck there and here. everywhere else i am some variation of fragmentshard or fragmentxox, due to previous battles with depression etc.

my real name derives from the name joseph, which means that it translates to "He will enlarge". amusing, to me. i wish that my parents had gone with Harley like they wanted to, but my grandparents threw hissy fits.

I was looking for some kind of name that related to fire, and Moeru is short enough to fit in most video game naming files, so it became my default 5-character name. xd.png

Mine is a combination of two of the family cat's names: Dusty and Belle. Both were black cats. Belle a short hair and Dusty a long hair.

My real name is SeokHo, so I use my initial(sh) and my birthday was Feb. 20th so I try to use 20 in somewhere in my username. And it became like this.

I honestly have no idea what Switch or rSwitch means anymore. I'm sure they had some meaning at some point but I forgot them and they're just my names now really.

My real name with a swizzy A.

Latinized form of the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος).

So, Milka is a famous chocolate brand in my country wrapped in purple and they always make advertises with a Purple cow.The pronounciation of Q and Kuh(german word for cow) is the same.

You see:I'm a total chocoholic..... xd.png MilkaqQ

I decided not to overuse my Arceus64 nickname, so upon arriving at the forums I decided to give myself a simple username.

One of the users from another forum was named 'Muffin'. I thought to myself how simple yet oddly original the name was, so I just decided to think of a random food and ended up with Bacon_Strips.

Long story short, Dimar is the name of an alien species/planet created by a digital artist who wrote a novel about them. She self-published it and made it public domain, encouraging anyone who liked it to make their own spin on it. I discovered her novel and fell in love with it, so I made my own version of dimar and have written my own stuff. I use this name wherever I can, and it's rarely taken because all the other fans of dimar disappeared.

My nickname is a long story. It all began with me being so obsessed with Finland I based my wolftaur character's name off a Finnish city, changed the name slightly several times and ended up with Rowwa Ar'nirami, which I then translated as "Silver Raven" from the fictional language of the wolftaurs. (The wolftaurs, or Kaithamirrani, are a fictional race on a fictional planet, Larmianth, which I created myself.) So Nirami the Raven is some sort of a derped up half-translation. And 196 because I was born in 1996.

The nick I use on IRC, Inwalonian, is actually the term for a member of the cult of Lord Inwalon, the three-headed demon (again, a really long story which began with captcha telling me "Inwalon arrives". In the fictional language I created for the cult, in, wa and lon mean evil, neutral and good, respectively).

I also have a ton of other nicknames on other sites such as EvilNeutral, which is again a reference to Inwalon, and 129th Visplane, which is a reference to a fatal rendering error <3 that can happen in the game Doom.

Long post is looooong.

My username is fairly simple to explain. Peach has two meanings to me: The epic fruit, and Princess Peach from Nintendo. (Yeah, I'm a Peach fan, don't judge.)

Sapling comes from the fact that I like trees and nature in general, and on Youtube there is a certain Let's Play (Look it up on google) fandom who named themselves the Saplings.

I added on 89 simply because PeachSapling was taken. xd.png Alright, alright, it's one of my Lucky numbers. The reason being is that in 4th grade I won an inflatable dolphin by guessing the number 89, and finding out that the actual number was 88. So yeah.

My original name that I used everywhere was originally "Nevermore," but a group of friends I had when I had just begun in the forum communities ( VERY long time ago, ) decided that "Never" was a "terrible and depressing nickname" for me because I was also so upbeat and "zany," as they said, lmao! So they started calling me "More," and.. that kind of progressed into "mo-mo" ( Just the word 'More' being "doubled over." ) and then it became Momo. ^-^ I've since kept it for that reason. <3

Well mine username is just my name and birthday month and day. ((My name is Jamie S Ward.))And well yea, I'm just so creative! -note the sarcasm-