St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Well, I'm fond of things/ideas from bygone eras, such as quill pens. I'm not sure why I chose Quill, but I've made it my primary name throughout the internet. happy.gif

(It's also my scroll name.)

A fallnangel is an angel banned from hevan for disobeying god.... So yeah....lol

my scroll and forum name i got from the first dragonheart movie it was the queen's name (at least i think it was dragonheart?) i liked it and now i use it for all my online games, although most people think of the lion from the chronicles of narnia

Edited by Aislein

I was a child when I tried to use Dragon-Fire as my name. But noticing that it was taken, I only change the last letter with an y and never changed it anymore

My forum user- no idea. xd.png

My real name-

Origin:Hebrew

Meaning:The Lord has responded

Origin:Latin

Meaning:Sun

One day in school I derped around and decided to encrypt my real name with my real name, using the Vigenère cipher. Kaagia is what came out of it. Then I just forgot to capitalize it. Oh well...

I started using the username dtyui when I was probably about six or maybe a tiny bit younger. I think I first used it on the barbie website (lol) and basically I started off at D on my keyboard and didn't know what the rest of my username should be because I needed one I'd remember and the letters TYUI are all together on the line above. So my username became dtyui.

Mine is my nickname (Niva, short for Nivana- yes, my mother has horrible child-naming skills, trust me, I know) and the who "Dragon Queen" thing is from what my friend calls me a lot, because I have always loved dragons. Though now I would really like to somehow just change it to Niva, because it's quite long... -.-

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

my user came from my love of emeralds when i was little and he fact that i thought bunnies were the cutest things in the world.. and they still are biggrin.gif

mine is actually kinda complicated! lol, its two parts

Steam

Rider

Steam is the name of my fanmade sonic charecter Steam the hedgehog. and i always use Steam as my user name. if thats taken i use Steam5 (my fav number)

but one time i was making a acount for TM racing, and both of them were taken! so i gave my username a racing twist, Steamrider! so now when i make a acount for something, first i try Steam, than Steamrider, than Steam5, than Steamrider5!

Edited by Steamrider

My name is a shortened translation of my public Cherokee name, which is basically, Moon woman of the willows, by the river.

Hence, Riverwillows, which is what I am known on the web with, for several years. Lol...just type in Riverwillows in google and you'll get as one of the first listings my Sims 2 design site.

My scroll name come from two Latin words, "Malus" and "Malum" Malus means "bad" and Malum means "apple".

In sentences, since the end of Malus would have to change to -um, the phrase "bad apple" would be written as "malum malum". I found this fairly clever, so it's usually my go-to when choosing usernames.

With Mala-Ivy, "Mala" is just a reference to my scroll name. It's the feminine form of Malus. Ivy has a more of a story behind it. Ivy was an old character of mine, and on the first forum I ever joined I called myself "IvytheKitten", as it was a pet site forum where I adopted a virtual cat. People called me "Ivy" for short, and the rest is history!

Ukyo Kuonji is my favorite character from the anime "Ranma½". 2004 was the year I first started using it. I also have usernames like UkyoKuonji2010, 2010 being the last year of the Tiger(my Chinese year).

Lately I have been using the name Tsukihime, which is my most favorite visual novel. If the name is taken, I put 20 at the end because that was how old I was when I was introduced to Tsukihime.

Mine is just the names of my first two rats, Ghost and Mouse.

When I first came up with it (for a rat forum), I only had those two. Now I have a third, Buster, but I couldn't work in his name. I don't think he minds.

Mine was a mistype actually - I meant to write stargazer_7, because I'm a big fan of science fiction, so I decided to pick something that expressed my love for the genre, but it didn't turn out quite right. It took me some time to figure out my name is a typo! Ah well... xd.png

My name was "invented" 4 years back when i was in grade 6. We had a Maths homework where we should mark several letters in a grid, when the angle and the type of angle fit (I know, it sounds a bit weird). Then the question was "Who invented the biro?". If all angles were correct, the result should've been Lazlo Biro. And a friend of mine got the result "Löbok Pirk". Because you can't choose Umlauts in most of the English sites, I am Loebok biggrin.gif

*edit because of spelling mistakes

Edited by Loebok

Well, I tried to decide a good RP name for a medieval game, went to internet, googled >random medieval name generator> and it's been Bazallan since it.

Well obviously Jessica stands for my real name, which my parents gave me. Ghost is something from an other online name I use, xLittleGhost. Someone on Myspace gave me that idea because he said I looked like a little ghost on some of my pictures there. I thought he was kinda right because I always look kind of pale in pictures, so since then I've been using that as a username =)

Duke Falcon, strange nickname I know...

Duke came because I born as a member of a (once) Great House (yes, my country isn't a kingdom anymore and such but we strongly preserve our noble ancestry and lineage...) and thus I thought it will fit well to use my inherent title (very rare when I could use it afterall...)...

Falcon... Falcon is a beautyfull bird! Proud, honourable but often cruel and cold-hearted. Just like me. I'm a falcon, a solitary hunter who always return to where he born. So I'm loyal to, even if loyalty demands sad and bad things to make...

My username was the title of a book about dragons I was writing. I thought it would be fitting for this site! the main character in Heart of the Wind is a dragon named Wind.

I picked the character name (and eventually username) because wind/air is my favorite element. I just love it!

my real name was the last name on one of my parents friends

my username is my nickname with x7 on the end cause iam x7 cooler then every1 else

My user name comes from The Lord Of The Rings, Palantir is a stone Sauron used to gain control of peoples' minds and make them believe in things that aren't even real.

No, it's not because I'm evil, I just liked the name tongue.gif