The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I'm thinking about Cassare in Life. I'll have to know more about them. Put me down as Thinking for them.

The other two…pretty solid No.

ETA: argument for Cassare in Life: it's been postulated that life is miraculous, on a universal scale. Therefore, Life and Magic could be drawn as connected.

Further, Cassare dragons affect the movement of life forms. Some life forms seeking protection from magic are drawn to them and their scales/bones continue to nullify magic after their deaths.

Edited by Xocowolf

I'm casting my vote... a little late, but here it is:

Carmine Wyverns: No, as much as I like their design, they do not look elemental AT ALL to me.

Blue-Banded Dragons: I'm in idle, I do think they have some elemental traits, but, I'm not sure if that is enough to add them so, I'm just restraining from a proper vote and instead, I'll just go ahead and accept whatever the lineage decides.

Cassare Dragons: I agree with Xocowolf, that thing that makes them basically turning the magic switch off, and by doing that drawing other life forms near them, I think it is enough, in my opinion to have them in the lineage. So I'm voting Yes, on Life.

Avatars of Change: Well, that is a solid Yes in my opinion biggrin.gif Nos about the element, well I was thinking in Life, but since you people have showed some pretty good arguments to add them on Wind instead, I would be find with both. So, Yes and in Life or Wind.

You're not late at all, RyuKaiser! I'm hoping a bunch more members will log on over the weekend and cast votes biggrin.gif

BTW - if I misinterpret anyone's vote, please don't be shy about correcting me tongue.gif

Edited by deblogan

Voting no on the 3 new releases as well. I thought for sure by the hatchie description of the blue band we'd have another Element, darn it.

Thanks for tallying again deb! I finally got a new laptop, so will try to be more active as soon as I translate windows 8 tongue.gif

Hooray!!! We'll soon have PINK back as our Fearless Leader!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome back, Pink. Windows 8 isn't that foreign. Only slightly different than Windows 7, once you figure out where they hid stuff.

Alrighty. Since the vote has been open for over a week, and since no one has added to the discussion for several days, I'm calling the question biggrin.gif

Cassare Dragons - Will NOT be joining the lineage

Yes: RyuKaiser (Life)

No: Grandmother_cathie, Fiona, Lavinia, LadyBahiya, Zeldarax, deblogan, Husker, Pink

Thinking: Xocowolf

Carmine Wyverns - Will NOT be joining the lineage

Yes:

No: Grandmother_cathie, Fiona, Lavinia, LadyBahiya, Zeldarax, deblogan, Husker, Xocowolf, RyuKaiser, Pink

Thinking:

Blue-Banded Dragons - Will NOT be joining the lineage

Yes:

No: Grandmother_cathie, Fiona, Lavinia, LadyBahiya, Zeldarax, deblogan, Husker, Xocowolf, Pink

Thinking: RyuKaiser

Avatar of Change - Since there aren't any NO votes, I'm going to rule that these Avatars have been ACCEPTED as Elemental Dragons in WIND. (Pink, if you disagree with this decision, feel free to overrule me. As Fearless Leader, you retain veto authority biggrin.gif )

Yes: deblogan (wind), RyuKaiser (life or wind), Fiona BlueFire (wind), Lavinia (wind), LadyBahiya (?)

No:

Thinking: sparkdragon, Zeldarax, Grandmother_cathie, Husker, Xocowolf, Pink

(Reasoning: Since there aren't any NO votes, the percentage is 100% YES. "Thinking" isn't a vote, it's an abstention. Since this is a unilateral decision, feel free to disagree with my reasoning, but if you do, please state your own. Thanks!)

Edited by deblogan

Meet my Elemental Miracles line: Him

If Pink overrules I'll rename, but I wanted to share. biggrin.gif

I'm fine with AoC being added, keeps me from having to remember which are Elemental and which aren't laugh.gif

Pink - Yay!!!!!!

That's stunning, Fiona!! Congrats biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And, Lastalda, nice to see that your 2nd gen shimmer grew up safely and accepted her mate biggrin.gif

ETA: Avatars of Change have been added to the spreadsheet biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

Yay for all the Avatars being elemental! biggrin.gif

I'm sorry for not having voted, but I currently just don't have the energy/coherent thought to spare to really think these through, so I'm just happy to go with the majority decision. smile.gif

@deb:

yeah, I'm excited, too! biggrin.gif

Now everyone cross their fingers that they'll deign to give me shimmers to put into 5E shiny drawings at some point, yes? biggrin.gif

Woohoo! new release! I got curious about why there are 8 eggs and only thing I could think of is that there will be multiple types of dragons (or at least multiple versions of the adults) coming from this eggs so I got 4 of them and influenced them to have 2 of each gender rolleyes.giftongue.gif