The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Cool! I've got 3 PB 2nd gens on my scroll. I'll let you know what I get when they hatch biggrin.gif

Voting yes on the new eggs tooooooo tongue.gif

1. They control temperature of ground water

2. They manipulate water

3. They have a unique relationship with water spirits

*waves to Pink*

I'll leave the vote open through the weekend, but it's looking like a slam-dunk for the Undines biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*happy dancing*

I've been working on an all-inclusive lineage for AGES and one of my big hold-ups has been the need to produce a tan ridgewing egg. I wanted it in the 2nd gen, but after months and months of failure, I decided to move on. I've now been trying for a 3rd gen tan ridgewing egg since JANUARY...but today my patience paid off!! LOOK at this little beauty biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll finish this lineage and claim my prize yet!

It's UNANIMOUS!!! Undines have been added to the lineage in Water!

I'll add them to the spreadsheet in a bit biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hooray for spreadsheets that keep track of my milestones biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: deblogan

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d - 15 GOLD dragons

DATE EARNED: who knows? We'll call it today: 8/11/14

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen Bluna

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

MILESTONES EARNED 66, RECEIVED 61, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 5

2nd Gen Ice (CB Ice x CB Winter)

CB Gold

CB Sunrise/Sunset

CB Spring

2nd Gen Bluna

Great we have the Undines on the lineage! biggrin.gif lol I have to think of a family name for them xd.png

Also, has anybody figured out the correct matchings to get the yellow undines?

Fantastic! I'm so glad to have the Undines in the lineage.

@RyuKaiser: The only yellow I have is from Undine x Undine. But there is a thread in Site Discussion where there have been reports of what combos give Yellows.

The report on the yellows is that they appear to be like blacks and vines. That is, any combination will give a chance of getting a yellow. We don't yet know how rare they'll be, but people are starting to get greens already.

ETA: Pretty! biggrin.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Help! I can't register my Undines because the spreadsheet doesn't have a value for them!

And I'm not an IT whiz, coding more complicated than basic HTML formatting makes me go cross-eyed.

Xoco, you have to modify your registration form when we add new dragons.

Go here for instructions on how to do this. When you add them to the registration form, be sure you add them as "Undine" so your spreadsheet will recognize them.

I've already added them to the master spreadsheet, so they should show up on the "DragonsPerBreed" tab of your spreadsheet automatically. If you use the milestone columns on that page, the link above will explain how to fix that as well.

Good luck!!

RyuKaiser, I have 3 PB 2nd gen undines on my scroll...all 3 hatched yellow biggrin.gif (Unfortunately, my other 2 pairs didn't produce last week, but at least they didn't refuse! Hopefully I'll get at least one more yellow before they get too rare.)

Edited by deblogan

RyuKaiser, I have 3 PB 2nd gen undines on my scroll...all 3 hatched yellow biggrin.gif (Unfortunately, my other 2 pairs didn't produce last week, but at least they didn't refuse! Hopefully I'll get at least one more yellow before they get too rare.)

I have 5 PB Undines. 3 are yellow and 2 are green. One of the green is from the mountains and the other is from the forest. I'm starting to think it's gonna be random like the vines - I just hope it isn't as 'rare' as the alt vines.

I guess I'm outta luck because that spreadsheet is built for laptops/desktops and I'm on a tablet. I can't bring Undines up on the "breed" pull down menu in the form.

Still on holiday (vacation) in States smile.gif

but have had time to do some breeding have 2nd gen yellow undines from Ice, Waterhorse and Water

have another 7 eggs from metals, PB, GON hope to get a yellow or 2 from them biggrin.gif

I've tried getting yellow undines from 3 purebred breedings, but no luck yet sad.gif

My bf caught this pretty in the AP and would like to gift it. Please PM me to claim or send a dummy to http://dragcave.net/teleport/e392f68449564...869f2e249a2c68e claimed

Thanks for all the spreadsheet work deb! I still haven't ventured in to the whole "adding breed" territory yet *avoider of technology emoticon*

Edited by Pink467

I lucked out. I have 5 pairs of CB undines. 2 pairs have given me nothing for 2 straight weeks. The other 3 pairs all gave me yellow undines biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've bred a pair of 2nd gen yellow undines and have an egg. Am anxiously awaiting the hatching to see what color I get. (I'm crossing my fingers for a green as I'd like to do alternating rows!)

You're welcome, Pink biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can breed some pb undines if anyone is interested. I have 4 pairs, 2 from the alpine and 2 from the forest.

I have two PB 2nd Gen Undine eggs that are full siblings to yellow undines I already have.

I bred them for any of you who might want them. I thought I'd hold onto them until they hatched so you'd know what color they are, so if you want to wait, that's fine biggrin.gif

BUT if anyone would like them now, just PM me. They're available whenever.

ETA: *sigh* My 3rd gen PB Undine hatched yellow. I was hoping for green. Anyone want to give him/her a home? PM me if interested. - Claimed!

Edited by deblogan

I have 4 Undine hatchlings coming in in a couple days. They're from trading a Hellsend egg. So, who wants one?

I have two PB 2nd Gen Undine eggs that are full siblings to yellow undines I already have.

I bred them for any of you who might want them.

Okay. One of the PB 2nd gens hatched yellow, the other hatched green.

PM me if you'd like one or both biggrin.gif

I won't be online again until after work, so don't worry if I don't respond right away.

I should have said, the Undines coming in are caveborn.

and what gender is that yellow undine, deb? My yellow ones are both female. None of the ones I influenced male turned yellow. sad.gif

and Yay! - I'm working on a purebred verdigris copper. I can get to fifth gen with the dragons I have. I need a few more cb or 2nd gens to get to 6th. (either 5 cb, 3 2nd gen or 1 2nd and 1 3rd)

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I didn't influence those two 2nd gen undines, and neither has gendered yet...so no clue biggrin.gif

Gorgeous verdigris copper lineage, Fi!

Edited by deblogan