The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

and Yay! - I'm working on a purebred verdigris copper. I can get to fifth gen with the dragons I have. I need a few more cb or 2nd gens to get to 6th. (either 5 cb, 3 2nd gen or 1 2nd and 1 3rd)

Are you looking for help with that Verdigris lineage or do you want all dragons on your scroll? I can probably get you a 2nd gen if you need. biggrin.gif

I already have two second gens from others and Cathie was trying for a third gen. I'll take a 2nd gen if you get it, though someone else was trying for one too.

If I get enough maybe I'll try for 7th gen. smile.gif

Alrighty...the PB 2nd gen Yellow Undine has been claimed, but I still have a PB 2nd Gen GREEN Undine available for anyone who'd like to have it biggrin.gif Just send me a PM.

Alrighty...the PB 2nd gen Yellow Undine has been claimed, but I still have a PB 2nd Gen GREEN Undine available for anyone who'd like to have it biggrin.gif Just send me a PM.

Thanks for offering, I can use one PB

smile.gif

Is there somebody updating the spreadsheets today? I was trying to check mine so I could add the Undine and any other breeds I'm missing to my form, but I can't even see the tabs, I just see some of the data on the first sheet and can't even scroll down from it, nor can I choose a single cell: It also says the last update was made by "DC fifth Element 2 minutes ago" so I was wondering if there was somebody working on them right now?

I've been updating the master spreadsheet, Ryu.

All the individual spreadsheets are tied to the master, so when I add a breed to it, that breed automatically shows up on all the user sheets. So...the Undines and other recent breeds should show on the "DragonsPerBreed" tab of your spreadsheet.

That said, the newer breeds WON'T show up on your registration form unless YOU add them. Here are the instructions for what to do when we add a new breed.

Hope that helps!

The first two undines are here. smile.gif Now, who was it who wanted them? These are the result of trading an egg from Hellsend.

Welcome, MessengerDragon biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif - Sent you a PM!

Edited by deblogan

Now back from hols sad.gif (missing the sun) so done a bit of breeding have a clutch of 2nd gen golds if any one needs for milestone etc send me PM with a couple of choices

Gold (F) x Magma

Gold (F) x Yule

Gold (F) x Thunder

Gold (F) x Green Nebula

Gold (M) X Vine

also breed this i know they were quite rare month or so ago but have no idea if worth much now unsure.gif but very tempted to keep it smile.gif

Edited by rrattts

Do none of you want one of these undines? You don't have to have a milestone to claim them. They're the trade from a Hellsend egg so they belong to the thread. I'd say first to ask, first to get. ETA: One sent to deb. One more waiting to be claimed, two more owed to me. Edit2: both claimed.

Rrattts, so far as I know almost all the gold x gon pairings got creation eggs. I think gold ones are few and far between. I know what I got was a creation egg.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Hiya and welcome Messenger! smile.gif

Stopping by to show off my new pretty <3 . My bf gifted me the dad, hoping the mate I made kind of matches unsure.gif

If anyone wants a sibling let me know smile.gif

Nice lineage, Fiona!!

And thanks for getting us all of those CB Undines biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The next question of course is what to pair that shallow water with. It's even gen, and has 4 different breeds in the first gen, so it's qualify as the start for a leeloo, except for the rule about all the cb being on your scroll except a 2nd gen metal. I could do a 4 metal thing, with either Catching Copper or Elements of Penk and a silverxgold second gen. Or something else if people have suggestions.

Yummy idea, Pink.

I have two elemental Thuweds, but they're both girls, so I didn't even think of that.

Sunrise and Golden Wyvern

Which, I totally need a mate for the sunrise and all my own dragons would give me is Suns. Not a Dream in sight.

I still have those two Undine hatchlings. No one has PMed asking for either of them. smile.gif all gone. Yay! Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I still have those two Undine hatchlings. No one has PMed asking for either of them.

Thanks a lot Fiona,

They are safely on my scroll now smile.gif

ETA:

They even liked each other and gave me a nice egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YGCQj

Edited by Zeldarax

*happy dancing*

LOOK at this!! Just completed my All-Inclusive 6th Gen Leeloo *more happy dancing*

Not claiming the milestone yet since the dragon isn't grown and named, but STILL...

I DID IT!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The hardest part was getting that blasted tan ridgewing! I finally had to give up on getting it in the 2nd gen (where I wanted it), but came through in the 3rd gen biggrin.gif

ETA: I'm also pleased that I managed to kinda do it as a RAINBOW biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

That's awesome, deb! Very pretty.

I had a terrible time with seasonals. When I was doing mine it was during the time they were breeding terribly and I kept having to rebreed CB in different seasons to try to get anywhere. I guess at any given time getting the right hybrid/alt/morph for one of the breeds can be a real pain.

*happy dancing*

LOOK at this!! Just completed my All-Inclusive 6th Gen Leeloo *more happy dancing*

very nice biggrin.gif

i wish at times i had the patience to do longer lines sad.gif

on another note anyone in this group own alt Sweetlings?

i am starting another project of trying to get 2nd gen metals from dragons except prizes and holly (they would be impossible) after all this time of nearly giving most of mine away i now find i need them rolleyes.gif most of them i can do or attempt to do myself but the Alt Sweetlings i can't sad.gif

i am more than happy to offer to breed in return or catch something

i have a Red Copper that can go at the moment if anyone could help