MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 6

2nd Gen Ice (CB Ice x CB Winter)

CB Gold

CB Sunrise/Sunset

CB Spring

2nd Gen Bluna (x2)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thanks rrattts and Cathie!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

I've been hunting for a CB Black Egg for about now, haven't found one yet, but I did found this beauty biggrin.gif

I influenced it to be female, hopefully it'll work and I'll finally have my first CB Silver pair rolleyes.gif

Also, has the Mielstone list been updated? I have claimed severla milestones and haven't recieved them (not complaining, just commenting), and since I'm not sure which ones I have already claimed (most likely very easy ones like Having 15 Red dragosn or the likes of those) I haven't claimed any more. So, is there a way we know which ones we've claimed?

very nice biggrin.gif

i wish at times i had the patience to do longer lines sad.gif

on another note anyone in this group own alt Sweetlings?

i am starting another project of trying to get 2nd gen metals from dragons except prizes and holly (they would be impossible) after all this time of nearly giving most of mine away i now find i need them rolleyes.gif most of them i can do or attempt to do myself but the Alt Sweetlings i can't sad.gif

i am more than happy to offer to breed in return or catch something

i have a Red Copper that can go at the moment if anyone could help

I have 2 CB Alt Sweetlings I can try for you. Just give me a poke and tell me what you need.

Ryu, you need to keep track of which milestones you've earned (on your spreadsheet). Every now and then you can post what you're due using this form from the first page:

[color=limegreen][b]EARNED[/b]:[/color] 0 //  [color=purple][b]RECEIVED[/b]:[/color] 0 // [color=blue][b]GIFTED[/b]:[/color] 0
[color=red][b]MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED[/b]:[/color] 0 -  

I don't think anyone is keeping the "Milestones to be gifted" post up to date since our spreadsheets came into effect. (I'm certainly not.)

Also, has the Mielstone list been updated? I have claimed severla milestones and haven't recieved them (not complaining, just commenting), and since I'm not sure which ones I have already claimed (most likely very easy ones like Having 15 Red dragosn or the likes of those) I haven't claimed any more. So, is there a way we know which ones we've claimed?

I don't see any milestones listed on your spreadsheet so I can't help you with any. sad.gif

As for knowing which ones you've claimed..... I've given you a Cb grey and a CB Nocturne. I don't know how long ago it was, I just kept a list because I keep lists. Sorry.

*squeee* http://dragcave.net/lineage/tCMCY at the lovely Silver Tinsel I was gifted by another group!

I think we decided long ago that this type of egg would be eligible for 5E since no non-lineage dragons are visible in the lineage. No way to tell what the original CB dragons were (though I can't imagine ANYONE killing a CB Silver Tinsel, let alone FOUR of them *shakes head*).

Unless someone objects, I'm planning to add this one to the lineage biggrin.gif

Now...to figure out what I could mate it with...

ETA: Announcing my official All-Inclusive Dragon biggrin.gif

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: deblogan

MILESTONE EARNED: 12a - All-Inclusive Lineage (6th gen)

DATE EARNED: 9/4/2014

GIFT REQUESTED: PB Silver (preferably 3rd or 4th gen)

VERIFICATION: All-Inclusive Element MacDubh

MILESTONES EARNED 68, RECEIVED 64, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 4

CB Gold

CB Sunrise/Sunset

CB Spring

PB Silver (preferably 3rd or 4th gen)

Edited by deblogan

*squeee* http://dragcave.net/lineage/tCMCY at the lovely Silver Tinsel I was gifted by another group!

I think we decided long ago that this type of egg would be eligible for 5E since no non-lineage dragons are visible in the lineage. No way to tell what the original CB dragons were (though I can't imagine ANYONE killing a CB Silver Tinsel, let alone FOUR of them *shakes head*).

I thought that Pink had said that if it had gravestones we couldn't count it because we couldn't be sure that the parents were all elemental. Otherwise a "2nd gen" goldfish/shallow with dead parents would count, right?

BUT, if the group wants to count gravestone parents, I'm cool with it. Your Tinsel is LOVELY!

Ya know, Cathie, I couldn't remember which way that conversation ended. I may be remembering what *I* thought the outcome should be *lol*

I'll send Pink a PM and see if she remembers the final decision.

Either way, I'm thrilled with my tinsel biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I was pretty sure it was on the side of "no tombstones" for the reasons Cathie mentioned. I could be wrong. By all means check with Pink.

Alrighty! Pink has spoken biggrin.gif

If the lineage is still available on the tombstones [proving them to be elemental] it can be allowed, but if enough time has passed to where it can't be verified they are rejected.

Therefore, since my tombstones are CB and could never have been verified, my silver tinsel will NOT be part of the lineage.

Anyone need a PB 2nd Gen Green Undine hatchie?

I need a yellow from this pair, and I already have a green full sib *sigh*

PM me if you'd like to give him a home (influenced male). - He found a home biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

Ryu, you need to keep track of which milestones you've earned (on your spreadsheet). Every now and then you can post what you're due using this form from the first page:

[color=limegreen][b]EARNED[/b]:[/color] 0 //  [color=purple][b]RECEIVED[/b]:[/color] 0 // [color=blue][b]GIFTED[/b]:[/color] 0
[color=red][b]MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED[/b]:[/color] 0 -  

I don't think anyone is keeping the "Milestones to be gifted" post up to date since our spreadsheets came into effect. (I'm certainly not.)

Thanks deb, I do have my form (that one) with the Milestones I'm owed, I was worried about which ones I have already requested... but it turns out I was keeping track of it, though I had forgotten where I had the file, but I found it so, don't mind me tongue.gif

Also, I have a question, is, for example, I have a Tinsel/Shimmer, from no elemental lineage (say a Shimer x Black for example), and I breed an egg for it, then I kill the parents, that would make it an artificial 1st gen right? So I could continue with its line the way I want it right. Well, my question is, could I get in trouble for that? I mostly ask because I've seen some really messy lineages out there and would like to clean one up to have a nice stairstep/spiral lineage, but I'm not sure if (since these are rare breeds) this is allowed, or if people (the other users) hate this kind of things?

Also, I have a question, is, for example, I have a Tinsel/Shimmer, from no elemental lineage (say a Shimer x Black for example), and I breed an egg for it, then I kill the parents, that would make it an artificial 1st gen right? So I could continue with its line the way I want it right. Well, my question is, could I get in trouble for that? I mostly ask because I've seen some really messy lineages out there and would like to clean one up to have a nice stairstep/spiral lineage, but I'm not sure if (since these are rare breeds) this is allowed, or if people (the other users) hate this kind of things?

Hooray on finding your milestone info, RyuKaiser biggrin.gif

And...your timing on your question is impeccable *lol*

I have this lovely PB Tinsel where all of the CBs are tombstones. So ... nothing currently showing is non-Elemental. However, since there's no way of proving what the CBs were originally, my tinsel is ineligible for the lineage.

So, basically, dragons with tombstones in the lineage are ineligible.

oooh I see... so, they don't dissapear then? I though when you killed the parents they dissapeared from the lineage, didn't knew there were tombstones instead. Too bad, I was hoping I could do that to add more tinsels/shimmers (if I found any) to the lineage that way.

I guess that would make getting "fake CBs" terribly easy. So nope, the tombstones of the parent generation stay. What does disappear is any lineage info of the tombstones.

Edited by Lastalda

i have breed a very nice egg i think unsure.gif can't believe i actually got this Beauty

would like to gift it to someone who wants to continue or use in a breeding project

*squeeeee* THANK YOU, Fiona!!

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Fiona BlueFire

RECEIVER: deblogan

GIFT: CB Gold

MILESTONE: 6th Gen Metallic Leeloo

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I've been waiting over a year for that one biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*squeeeee* THANK YOU, Fiona!!

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Fiona BlueFire

GIFT: CB Gold

MILESTONE: 6th Gen Metallic Leeloo

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I've been waiting over a year for that one biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whoo Hoo!!!

I'm on a milestone-earning roll biggrin.gif

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 2e: Even 4th gen checkerboard Element

DATE EARNED: Sept 09, 2014

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd Gen Dark Myst (CB Male Crimson Flare x CB Female Dark Myst)

VERIFICATION: Blue Storm 5E MacDubh

MILESTONES EARNED 70, RECEIVED 66, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 4

CB Sunrise/Sunset

CB Spring

PB Silver (preferably 3rd or 4th gen)

2nd Gen Dark Myst (CB Male Crimson Flare x CB Female Dark Myst)

ETA: Lucky Me!!

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Pink

GIFT: PB Even 3rd Gen Silver

MILESTONE: 12a: 6th Gen All-Inclusive Lineage

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Lastalda

GIFT: 2nd Gen Dark Myst

MILESTONE: 2e: Even 4th gen checkerboard Element

Edited by deblogan

Anyone wanting 2nd gen gold from Gold Wing Snow Angel ?

Yes, they are great!

I send you a special dummy egg wink.gif

Because I fail at sorting I traded for this shimmer, not realizing I already had a shorter version of the same lineage unsure.gif . Now I'm here to gift it with a string attached tongue.gif

I've been focusing on trying to trade for a few 2014 prizes, so I ask for a little help paying for them lol. The first person who promises 2 CB neo hatchies (delivered at your convenience) can have the influenced bronze now, just send me a PM.

Errr...Fifth Element related stuffs so I'm not entirely spamming the thread...holy moly congrats on that cb gold deb!! Fiona rocks!!!

Edited by Pink467

Because I fail at sorting I traded for this shimmer, not realizing I already had a shorter version of the same lineage unsure.gif . Now I'm here to gift it with a string attached tongue.gif

I've been focusing on trying to trade for a few 2014 prizes, so I ask for a little help paying for them lol. The first person who promises 2 CB neo hatchies (delivered at your convenience) can have the influenced bronze now, just send me a PM.

Errr...Fifth Element related stuffs so I'm not entirely spamming the thread...holy moly congrats on that cb gold deb!! Fiona rocks!!!

Thanks Pink, it even has his first child already:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7HwLW

It is up for adoption wink.gif

Congrats Fiona and Deb with this awesome catch and present!

Thanks, everyone biggrin.gif You're right, FIONA ROCKS!!!

Golden Element MacSuibhne gendered female *happy sigh*

ETA: I'm Ba-aack biggrin.gif

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 2e: Even 4th gen checkerboard Element

DATE EARNED: Sept 12, 2014

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd Gen Geode - Received! Thank you, Phantom!

VERIFICATION: 5E Gryffindor Snitch MacDubh

MILESTONES EARNED 71, RECEIVED 68, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 3

CB Sunrise/Sunset

CB Spring

2nd Gen Geode

Note: Some of the rest of you should really post your MILESTONE REMINDER form! I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one who is due a few ...

Here's the form if you need it:

[color=limegreen][b]MILESTONES EARNED[/b][/color] ??, [color=purple][b]RECEIVED[/b][/color] ??, [b][color=blue]GIFTED[/color][/b] ??
[color=red][b]MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED[/b]:[/color] ??

Edited by deblogan

I am way way behind registering dragons, so I have no milestones due me that I can remember. Of course, if I actually got caught up registering my dragons I'd have a carload of milestones to claim. 15 coppers in each color, 50 coppers in each color... lol.