The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Making one milestone change, if that's ok.

Milestone request correction

MILESTONE EARNED: 3b (at time the time was 4a): 50 Fire Elements {6/22/2011}

ORIGINAL REQUEST: CB Night Glory

NEW REQUEST: CB Moonstone

EARNED: 27 // RECEIVED: 21 // GIFTED: 4

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 6 - CB Night Glory, CB Moonstone, CB Water, CB Red, 3+ gen silver, 7+ gen silver tinsel

Big news!

Our city's homeless transitional village is opening on Friday and I'll be one of the first residents onsite.

We will have Internet but it's not installed yet. So for the first week or so, it's going to be spotty, I'll have to bicycle to a community centre about a mile from the village. Not far, but obviously I won't be able to hop online at the drop of a hat, and we're going to be busy moving, building the huts and kitchen, and generally settling in.

I'm seriously psyched. I've been waiting and working for this for a year now and we finally got the go-ahead.

Edited by Xocowolf

Do you still have the PM I sent you with the links to your spreadsheet and form? If yes, just visit them from there and your google drive should find them again, I hope.

Apart from that, you can always find your spreadsheet via the Mastersheet. And you can always find your Form from your spreadsheet, by clicking "Form" => "Go to live Form" in the spreadsheet's menu. wink.gif

Hi everyone

I am now back from hols in the US had a great time laugh.gif but now back to the serious business of egg hunting biggrin.gif have a lot of catching up to do rolleyes.gif

Voting is now closed.  We will not be accepting Duotones at this time.  We will be adding blue and green two-headed Lindwurms as 2 separate breeds to the category of FIRE.  Not sure which milestone category they will be placed in until the release frenzy dies down a bit tongue.gif

Question about this... In the first post the Lindwurms are listed under life; I'm guessing something is a typo?

Edit:

I finally got my elements caught up and I found a few milestones I missed too. Not sure if we still post all these forms...

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: IvoryDragon432

MILESTONE EARNED: 3b- 50 Elements in Wind

DATE EARNED: 12/31/12

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Hellfire

VERIFICATION: Spreadsheet

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d- 15 Summer Elements

DATE EARNED: 8/22/11

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Crimson Flare Pygmy

Milestone Earned!

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d- 15 Red Elements

DATE EARNED: 7/18/12

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Sun

TOTAL ELEMENTS: 379

Earth: 49 {Brimstone: 2, Bronze Tinsel: 2, Geode: 4, Gold: 1, Gold Tinsel: 1, Golden Wyvern: 1, Green: 12, Liver of Sulfur Copper: 0, Nilia: 5, Ochredrake: 9, Rainbow Copper: 0, Silver: 1, Silver Tinsel: 1, Stone: 5, Sunstone: 5, Verdigris Copper: 0}

Wind: 51 {Balloon: 4, Daydream: 6, Gray: 9, Nebula: 9, Alt Nebula: 5, Purple Ridgewing: 6, Shadow Walker: 2, Skywing: 5, Tan Ridgewing: 1, Thunder: 3, Winter Magi: 1}

Fire: 89 {Bleeding Moon: 1, Crimson Flare: 4, Day Glory: 3, Electric: 14, Ember: 4, Red: 15, Green Two-Headed: 0, Hellfire: 9, Magma: 3, Moonstone: 6, Night Glory: 4, Nocturne: 9, Purple Two-Headed: 0, Royal Crimson: 0, Spitfire: 5, Sunrise: 2, Sunset: 3, Sunsong: 7, Thuwed Hellhorse: 0}

Water: 77 {Bluna: 5, Bronze Shimmer: 1, Dark Myst: 8, Deep Sea: 13, Gold Shimmer: 0, Ice: 3, Royal Blue: 3, Seawyrm: 6, Silver Shimmer: 0, Thuwed Shallow: 2, Tsunami: 2, Water: 5, Waterhorse: 12, Water Walker: 8, Waverunner: 9}

Life: 113 {Autumn: 10, Canopy: 10, Guardian of Nature: 0, Harvest: 9, Heartseeker: 0, Mint: 10, Neotropical: 6, Pumpkin: 3, Soulpeace: 1, Spring: 8, Summer: 15, Terra: 9, Vine: 10, Alt Vine: 0, White: 10, Winter: 12}

EARNED: 30 // RECEIVED: 23 // GIFTED: 4

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 7 - CB Night Glory, CB Red, CB Hellfire, CB Sun, CB Crimson Flare Pygmy, 3+ gen silver, 7+ gen silver tinsel

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Ivory - yes, they should be in fire. Thanks for catching my flighty typo tongue.gif

rrattts - welcome back!

I'm coming out of egg lock in a few hours and probably going to go on a crazy breeding spree this week, so...

Does anyone here need any bred eggs? (milestones gifts you haven't gotten yet or just an elemental breed you desperately need)

I'll have every non-holiday elemental breed available except green opals, all coppers, and hellhorses by the end of the week, though my metals tend to not be at all cooperative.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Does anyone here need any bred eggs?

If you have a CB green nebula that you'd breed with a CB terrae, I'd love the egg, terrae OR nebula.

If you have a CB green nebula that you'd breed with a CB terrae, I'd love the egg, terrae OR nebula.

That's a nice pairing that I hadn't thought of before. Check your PMs. smile.gif

That's a nice pairing that I hadn't thought of before. Check your PMs. smile.gif

Got it!!! Thanks!

Milestone request correction

MILESTONE EARNED:3B

ORIGINAL REQUEST: CB SKywing

NEW REQUEST: Bred Nebula

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Ivorydragon432

RECEIVER: Grandmother_cathie

GIFT: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2mBFS

MILESTONE: 3B

I wish there was a BSA that we could use to encourage Nebulae to be certain colors!

Finally finished my Tibetan Prayer Flags-inspired Lung Ta sub-lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bFk2j

It's a little messy but it's supposed to look like a line of prayer flags fluttering in the wind. No real pattern. The Hellfires in the lineage represent the Dharmapalas, or Wrathful Deities that protect the Buddhist faithful.

The names come from a chant called "Union of the Sun and the Moon."

*happy dancing* My newest CB Nebbie gendered male and ... turned GREEN biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Personally, I'd LOVE a BSA that would influence nebbie colors, Cathie.

Very nice Ivory!

I have an extra CB nebulae if anyone would like it. No need to claim it for a milestone, it was a misclick. Just drop me a PM.

Beautiful additions, Husker and Ivory!

Cathie, I love that color combination! Congrats on the baby coloring correctly biggrin.gif

My we're a quiet bunch the last few days. Anyone want anything bred for them? Most of my shinies are available. (Not the 2nd gen shimmers, but most of the rest.)

It IS quiet in here!

Fi, could you try for a 2nd gen SILVER egg from a female CB Silver x male CB Water? I've got all the 2nd gen waters I need, but still haven't managed either of the two silvers. (My own CB Silver female seems to be on strike *sigh*)

Thanks for any attempts biggrin.gif

*crosses fingers*

Well, that was disappointing. I got a few blue eggs, which I abandoned. A refusal. A no egg and a no interest. And exactly zero silver eggs. Remind me next week and I'll try that again.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Greetings,

I would like to join this project, but for some reason it seems very intimidating. I have many dragons I can go back and rename to fit in with the name theme and various Elemental themes, and I like the idea of milestones as something to work towards other than just "hey I'm gonna make a random breeding project" because frankly, I am generally too lazy to do that.

I know a few of you already, but I would like to be able to ask someone some newb type questions despite me not being a Newb type.

Thanks!

Greetings,

I would like to join this project, but for some reason it seems very intimidating. I have many dragons I can go back and rename to fit in with the name theme and various Elemental themes, and I like the idea of milestones as something to work towards other than just "hey I'm gonna make a random breeding project" because frankly, I am generally too lazy to do that.

I know a few of you already, but I would like to be able to ask someone some newb type questions despite me not being a Newb type.

Thanks!

Hi.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have. I can explain anything that looks confusing. There's a lot of information to take in, but it's of fun, once yu get the hang of it.