The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

A cautious YES from Roekerd for the Lindwurms and a big NO for the Dualtones.

Welcome Evolzar Laggia at this Elemental Madness!

Edited by Zeldarax

I asked earthgirl if the lindwurms' strength is tied to the phases of the moon, and this is her reply:

Yes.

Look up the egg description - the eggs shimmer like opal in the moonlight. Otherwise, they'd be dull looking. smile.gif

Yes, the dragons feel more vigorous and strong when the moonlight is stronger and their scales also have a special gleam to them.

So she's confirming that they're not just nocturnal, but their strength waxes and wanes with the phases of the moon.

I asked earthgirl if the lindwurms' strength is tied to the phases of the moon, and this is her reply:

So she's confirming that they're not just nocturnal, but their strength waxes and wanes with the phases of the moon.

Thanks Fiona!

Than I vote YES too on the Lindwurms.

Edited by Zeldarax

So, I'm a little confused how the whole 'registering dragons' thing works. Mostly on the spreadsheet bit.

Halp? x-x

Evolzar, members can use a google form to register their dragons. Lastalda will send you the link to the form, which is easy to use. Then you just fill in the form with each dragon's info, and they're registered to the lineage. You'll get a link to a spreadsheet that lists all your dragons too, so you can keep track of all the ones you have registered.

We used to post a form here, and Pink or airaani would hand enter them into a master spreadsheet, but it got to be too much. We like dragons too much. biggrin.gif

Just a heads up...

One of my crew is getting married, so I will have limited computer access while I'm out of town for the wedding 8/25 - 9/9.

Congratulations to the Marrying couple and you too!

Evolzar, members can use a google form to register their dragons. Lastalda will send you the link to the form, which is easy to use. Then you just fill in the form with each dragon's info, and they're registered to the lineage. You'll get a link to a spreadsheet that lists all your dragons too, so you can keep track of all the ones you have registered.

We used to post a form here, and Pink or airaani would hand enter them into a master spreadsheet, but it got to be too much. We like dragons too much. biggrin.gif

Ohhh, okay.

But uh, who's Lastalda? xd.png

Voting is now closed. We will not be accepting Duotones at this time. We will be adding blue and green two-headed Lindwurms as 2 separate breeds to the category of FIRE. Not sure which milestone category they will be placed in until the release frenzy dies down a bit tongue.gif

Voting is now closed. We will not be accepting Duotones at this time. We will be adding blue and green two-headed Lindwurms as 2 separate breeds to the category of FIRE. Not sure which milestone category they will be placed in until the release frenzy dies down a bit tongue.gif

Yeah it's hard to tell right now... people are asking CB golds for green opals :\ it's like coppers all over again. The green ones do seem to be more rare, that much is clear.

Yay! And I finally got my paws on a grey one, so now I just need a few more of that color and maybe a green...

I didn't get a one of them on the drop day - and if they are anything like the coppers, I won't get one for a while. biggrin.gif

I'm still looking for 2 of the rainbow coppers (CB) so I can get to a 5th gen pure self bred copper. Must be patient.....must be patient......must be patient.

Dangit. The hard drive on my computer is failing. Popup window screaming warnings of imminent death this afternoon. I have a replacement ordered, which could be here by Friday. Until then it'll be Xoom only (tablet sux for DC though) or I pull out my laptop with the broken screen and hook that to my monitor and keyboard.

But uh, who's Lastalda? xd.png

That would be me. Hi! xd.png

Sorry for the delay, real life is really busy these days. sad.gif

I just sent you a PM with your spreadsheet. Enjoy, and if you run into any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. :-) (I'm usually much quicker with PMs, I promise. wink.gif )

Jayme's sheet is still in progress; not quite sure why but the 'copying the already registered dragons in' thing is doing complicated issues this time. :/

Jayme's is finished and sent out, too. smile.gif

ETA: Added Blue Two-Headed Lindwurms and Green Two-Headed Lindwurms to the Master sheet.

Please adjust your forms and Spreadsheets to register the new dragons!

(@Jayme and Evolzar: I already did this for you, so you won't have to update until we accept the next breed.)

Edited by Lastalda

Woot! I finally got a 2nd CB rainbow copper! Now if I could just get another verdigris :\

Sorry for not voting, but glad to see we have a new elemental or two--our first two-headed element! Exciting!

Yeah it's hard to tell right now... people are asking CB golds for green opals :\ it's like coppers all over again. The green ones do seem to be more rare, that much is clear.

Yep. These little suckers are hard to catch ... and I haven't even seen any of the green!

If it weren't for the generosity of another player, I wouldn't have a single one.

Very reminiscent of the coppers. I still don't have two CBs of each of those varieties, but at least I have ONE of each, which is more than I can say about the Opals *sigh*

I'm with Cathie ... must be patient *grits teeth*

Thanks for the quick add, Lastalda! *scurries off to update her form & spreadsheet*

I see the dropping fairly often throughout the hour, so they seem to be common.

Now off to catch some more! smile.gif

available milestones

CB red egg and 2 hatchies

CB nebula egg x2

CB bleeding moon hatchie and egg

CB vine hatchie

CB royal blue hatchie

CB royal crimson egg x2

CB magma egg

CB summer egg

I'd love to claim that CB Summer for 4A 100 elements in a Single Category - Life

I'm still completely missing the green opals, too.

But after 2 weeks of ferocious cave-hunting without any success, I'm giving it up for now and returning to lineage breeding. Hopefully they'll be more catchable at a later point (which I'm still hoping for the coppers, as well. Only got one verdigris. sad.gif )...

This handsome little fellow is part of a trade I made. Note the name. biggrin.gif

Stolen date: August 10, 2013. Wedding date: August 10, 1979. *happy*

Just sharing the squee.

ETA: on a wild hair I went to the cave and grabbed an assortment of blockers. If anyone (part of this lineage or not) would like one of the eggs on my scroll. (EGGS ONLY!) PM me. Anything not spoken for after 5 hours probably will head to the AP. Check here for the available eggs.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I snagged this beauty a few days ago. I should have one male and one female of each metallic now. And it only took over3 years too!

Congrats Fiona!

Huge congrats to both of you! smile.gif

One day I'll get a second CB gold, too, so I can start working on the mirror to my Leeloo. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda