The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Shinys! I'm in!

I'll have to see what I can come up with to add to this. A lot of my shinys are on cooldown. I tried to breed a couple nice shimmers yesterday and the silly things weren't interested, or gave a kin. Sad.

I'm looking for a bit of help with a lineage project.

I was gifted this gorgeous Elemental Even Gen Silver Shimmer (Yay!!)

Unfortunately, I don't have an appropriate mate for her. So, I'd like to breed one. However, I only have ONE CB silver female on my scroll, hence my need for assistance. If anyone could donate a 2nd gen egg from a CB Male Water x CB Female Silver, I'd greatly appreciate it. Obviously, I'll need two water eggs and two silver eggs. (My own dragons weren't in the mood tonight *meh* so I don't have any yet)

Thanks ever so much biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Offspring will be happily donated to contributors if desired and definitely to the thread!!

I have a cb female silver I could try for you.

I'll join in the shiny drawing and see what I can breed.

Spreadsheet Bugreport:

I just found a mistake I made.

In the 'DragonsPerCategory' tab the summing up of day and night-breeds does not include the Day and Night glories, because in the beginning I called them "Day/Night Glories" and now they're "Day/Night Glory Drakes".

How to fix this:

- click into the cell with the number, right next to "Day" (should be cell C-10)

=> in the formula line above you will find the text "=COUNTIF(Dragons!D:D,"Day Glory") + COUNTIF(Dragons!D:D,"Sunrise")"

=> click into it and change "Day Glory" to "Day Glory Drake"

- click Enter

Then repeat the same with the "Night" cell below (cell C-11).

If you have questions, please PM me.

Sorry about the hassle.

I have a cb female silver I could try for you.

Thanks, Husker!

And Thanks to Silver_Chan for the lovely Water egg biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

5th Element peeps are the BEST!!

I can also try for you Deb - I only have one silver too thought which I used for the prize raffle so itll be a 7 day wait - let me know if thats ok?

I have quite a few female silvers I can try for you, Deb. They just need to cooperate.

And finally have something to add to the drawing. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ONMcG

2nd gen silver from alt. shadow.

*eyes the list of shiny drawing participants*

... *wonders if Lastalda would be interested in swapping positions on the list* Those of you at 5ecret 5anta party will get that. tongue.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'm in for the drawing! *dances* And I actually have something to contribute! this is shiny!

Edited by airaani

I have quite a few female silvers I can try for you, Deb. They just need to cooperate.

Thanks for the 2nd gen water egg, Fi biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Woot! Another shiny for the drawing biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/wJTcn

ETA:

We have 3 CB gold wyverns, which have been newly classified as metals.

Wait a minute ... when did this happen?

Edited by deblogan

The metallic trade thread changed their classification when they added coppers.

I'm not sure. They aren't exactly rare. Somewhat hard to find in the cave, yes. A lot of that is popularity though. However, when TJ and I were discussing copper rarity he made a clear distinction between silvers, golds and everything else. I believe that makes gwyverns technically commons.

On the other hand, they are kinda shiny. Hmm. Not shiny like, really super special, but they have a nice gleam to their scales.

Also, got another shiny for the drawing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JlMrK

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

ooo count me in! Though I don't have anything to contribute this time around. At least not yet, depending on when drawing takes place and when cooldowns are done.

Edit to add: does anyone collect shimmer fails? Caught this neb in the AP and have no use for it personally.

Edited by Valkiepoo

ooo count me in! Though I don't have anything to contribute this time around. At least not yet, depending on when drawing takes place and when cooldowns are done.

Edit to add: does anyone collect shimmer fails? Caught this neb in the AP and have no use for it personally.

@Valkie: I'll give that nebula a home biggrin.gif

I have 2 shinies for the drawing:

6th gen Bronze tinsel spiral x shadow walkers (Aht6)

and

7th gen Bronze Shimmer x Thunder (Mystic of the 7)

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested (they aren't as nice as the existing gifts listed, sorry sad.gif ), but I have a couple of shinies that I could throw in to the pool if they meet with the Fifth Element's standards.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IlIgY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3ZIUT

Edit: Thanks, Fi! Okay, cool. The copper can go to the drawing and I'll gift the shimmer elsewhere. smile.gif

Someday I'll have enough nice metals to be able to breed nicer things on demand for events like this. Someday. happy.gif

Edited by Lavinia

Well, the shimmer isn't elemental, but we've thrown coppers in as shinies before. smile.gif

Mine were pretty well tied up doing other stuff this week, so I didn't offer any this time. Um. I like the copper you have there very much. tongue.gif (I wonder why...)

Pink, that silver shimmerkin of mine should probably be under Metals instead of Shimmers biggrin.gif

Nice!

My choices are: 5, 11, 2, 12 - Never mind. See later post.

That should do it for now biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

My choices are #5 and #3, in that order. (Sadly, #3 has the same dad as he, so I can't breed them together. sad.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

Round 1 choices:

5, 2, 1, 14,

I have a sibling of #3, or it would have been top of my list (<3 your alts, Fi!)

Okay. I'll try this again biggrin.gif

Taking Husker & Lastalda's choices into consideration, I'll choose: 13

Thanks, everyone!!

My 2nd round choices are: 1, 6, 14

Thanks for all the pretty possibilities biggrin.gif

ETA:

Update on my Male Water x Female Silver project: I now have more than enough 2nd gen waters ... I just need 2 elusive 2nd gen silvers (and I should be able to produce one them myself ... eventually)

Thanks for all the generous help biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

deb - did you typo #6?

*snicker* Yes. I think I meant #8, but that's already been taken.

I'll take 14 or 12.

Real life exploded. I pass on everything, sending link to Zima.

I'm fine btw, just stuff to do.