The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Congrats to Fiona and Husker on those lovely CB Gold babies biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (Nice on the anniversary date, Fi!)

I'm with Lastalda ... still hoping for a second CB Gold *lol*

Thanks to yet another generous friend, I now have a 2nd blue opal!! Still haven't managed to catch a single one of those elusive eggs on my own. That'll teach me to miss the initial release of a species *headdesk*

Have a great day, everyone biggrin.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER:Pink467

RECEIVER:Grandmother_cathie

GIFT: CB Summer Hatchie

MILESTONE: 4A 100 Elements in a Single Category - Life

Computer issue update: Diagnosis: DOS (dead on scene)

Cause of death? Probably electrical surge from a recent storm.

The hard drive arrived today. I removed the old hard drive then tried to access the BIOS to set it to boot from disk. Nothing. No beeps, pings, buzzes or anything. Monitor said no signal. That is not good. Google research says dead mobo, along with the fried hard drive. Ouch.

I pulled out my old laptop, which resembles an anemic snail. With a broken screen, but hooked to a monitor it works ok.

I can do DC, but only in a limited way. Pages take freaking forever to load. I can't really cave hunt for anything but blockers. I can breed if I know exactly which two dragons I was to pair up but loading multiple dragons to work out pairs is a no go. So, I'll be around, but not doin' nuthin' much. Bah. Not sure when we'll be able to replace the computer. I get to call the insurance tomorrow, but I fear the deductible with negate any possible claim.

I looked up tablets, Xoco. They're an idea. It has to be able to run CS3 and Manga Studio though. And minecraft. lol.

I dunno. There are a lot of options to weigh out.

... and edited because we were going to submit an insurance claim, but realized it's not worth it for the little they'd actually pay.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Welcome back, EO! TWO months?! I'd go nuts. (Well ... more nuts than I already am tongue.gif )

Welcome back EO! I couldn't go 2 months without a computer, I'd actually need to find something productive to do instead ohmy.gif

Not Elemental, but my crew and I have 5 cb duotones if anyone needs 1.

Mmmmmm. Tsunami and nebbies in there. Nummy.

I am still seriously behind on registrations, so I have no idea what, if any, more milestones I've earned. I'm not likely to be catching up either, as long as I'm stuck on this laptop. It makes snails looks like race cars. tongue.gif I have named a few more of my elementals, but they aren't registered yet. Oh well. I'm sure I'll get caught up eventually.

For now, I'm still keeping coppers and green opals in the category with CB metals. I think we can put blue opals with 2nd gen metals, and bleeding moons with alt vines for now. unsure.gif

I agree with that logic.

I still haven't caught a single opal - the two blue opals on my scroll were gifts! And I haven't yet managed to get a pair of each variety of coppers.

Opals and coppers are certainly rare on MY scroll *lol*

*huggles* to everyone struggling with computer woes. Amazing how necessary they've become to my life...

Hey all,

Just dropping by to say I am back!! I had a bit of trouble with computer and internet, and I also had some quite major surgery but did manage to log in every once in a while from tablet or other family member's comps so my draggies could keep their names and I grabbed an egg every once in a while but for the most part I did not get much done for almost the last year. I will have to figure out where I was and get back to naming and registering. I will also need to brush up on all the changes and new breeds added.

Welcome back Gabby! So nice to see so many members return smile.gif

Just to let you know i'm off to AUS/NZ again so i'll be in reverse time - if anyone needs me i'll be contactable by PM smile.gif

Z x

Welcome Back to Gabby & IvoryDragon! smile.gif

You should both have a PM with your new spreadsheet. biggrin.gif

I have two CB Royal Blue eggs up for Milestone grabs, if anyone wants one! Or both, lol.

I'm getting caught up on some milestones and the like:

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME:Grandmother_cathie

MILESTONE EARNED: 2B - 5th gen stairstep with CB from each category

DATE EARNED: 6/13/2013

GIFT REQUESTED:CB Stone

VERIFICATION:http://dragcave.net/lineage/OU5k1

MILESTONE EARNED: 3C - 10th Gen from their own scroll

DATE EARNED: 7/6/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen Bluna

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gt0Ip[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED:4A - 100 Elements in a single category - Earth

DATE EARNED: August 2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Golden Wyvern

VERIFICATION:[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED:4A - 100 Elements in a single Category - Water

DATE EARNED: Aug 2013

GIFT REQUESTED:CB Tsunami

VERIFICATION: See Spreadsheet[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED:6A - 500 Elementals

DATE EARNED:July 2013

GIFT REQUESTED:

VERIFICATION:See Spreadsheet[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED:6D Blue Leeloo

DATE EARNED: 6/15/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Ice

VERIFICATION:http://dragcave.net/lineage/aTogQ[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED: 3D 15 of a single breed - Canopy

DATE EARNED: 8/12/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Canopy

VERIFICATION:SPreadsheet[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED:3D 15 of a single breed - Water

DATE EARNED:8/19/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Water

VERIFICATION:Spreadsheet[/b]

MILESTONE EARNED: 3D 15 of a single breed - Waterhorse

DATE EARNED: 8/11/013

GIFT REQUESTED:CB Waterhorse

MILESTONE EARNED:3D 15 of a single breed - Nebula

DATE EARNED: 8/11/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen terrae from green neb x terra

Thank you Pink and Lastalda and I got your PM but I'm a little confused.

We don't get to see what new draggies everybody registers because nobody registers them in here anymore?? huh.gif

The thing is that everybody registering them here has become just too much. sad.gif

But we're still welcome and encouraged to show off anything we'd like others to see. smile.gif There's just less formality and force behind it, and a ton of less work on Pink's side.

And you can find the spreadsheets of the other members through the MasterSheet.

Edited by Lastalda

I was going to breed someone a second gen green copper from male gold. This was what I got. It caused me to roll around laughing hysterically. Interesting fail.

It would be possible to claim that as a milestone, if any one would like. I don't mind keeping it, but it's available too.

ETA: I was also trying for a 2nd gen green copper from female gold. This was the result. It seems my golds and coppers have an interesting sense of humor. This is also available as a milestone.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Wow Fiona those are awesome fails lol!

I can't find my sheets since the move to see where I stood on my milestones sad.gif

I am almost to the point of it might just have been easier if I had let my dragons lose their names and start over lol.

Edited by Gabby6969

Gabby, Ivory, I have a couple 2nd gen blue opal hatchies (the new elemental split!) if either or both of you are interested!

Gabby, Ivory, I have a couple 2nd gen blue opal hatchies (the new elemental split!) if either or both of you are interested!

I'd definitely be interested. I haven't managed to find any of those yet.