Dr. Paine

there is far too much kuvira disrespecting and not enough korrasami in this episode -2/10

no it was rly great

Man I was really hoping for a battle between Kuvira and Miss Not-A-Great-Mom-But-Sorta-Tries-Anyway.

Also, LIN'S DAD?

I was actually really satisfied with that episode, sure there was no Korrasami but I thought it was pretty good.

I liked the action.

So not surprised by Kuvira's choice last week, but it still left me waiting far too impatiently for the next episode. @.@

OH MY GOD

OH MYYYYY GOOODDDDD

KORRRAASSSMMIIIIIIIIIII

i understand why they probably couldnt do it onscreen but im praying one of the creators confirms korrasami is canon so everyone who's screaming "THEY ARE JUST VERY GOOD FRIENDS" will shut up

i still havent watched it im gonna do that now

So not surprised by Kuvira's choice last week, but it still left me waiting far too impatiently for the next episode. @.@

5 bucks says that's what's gonna lose her the war and her mecha death robot.

But yea, what a mildly anticipated twist.

Edited by Brotato

it was so good... the korrasami... and i still love you kuvira ur my fav

im rly sad it's over but it was so good (; ▽ ; )

Edited by Switch

I was a bit taken aback by what happened but I can't say it wasn't hinted at. I was just expecting something else to happen so much that what did happen hit me hard (augh my heart, the FEELS!!!!!!) Very sad to see this series is done, but I shall remember it fondly. Adieu Legend of Korra, Adieu. T_T

The ending has a lovely background but it's still weird. For some reason, that hand-holding of Korrasami and the looking at each other's eyes shows that they are more than simply good friends- more than best friends; it hints some romance. Now, I am confused.

I don't see why you're confused the ending Was obviously designed so that they could show that the relationship between Korra and Asami has become romantic... and if that isn't the case then they're just being horrible

My only problem with the ending is that apart from Varric and Zhu Li and Korra and Asami there was very little closure for any of the characters only one other character, Spoilers Mako Spoilers, got an ending and it was pretty poor.

We got nothing on:

The Airbenders

The earth kingdom adjusting to their new life without Kuvira

The Beifong family

A better ending for Mako

The Toph, Zuko, Katarra get together!

Bolin & Opal!!!!!

I hope they release a comic or two like what they did with Last Airbender to solidify the ending and let us know whats happening with the other characters.

In the end I am sad at the ending of Korra... and probably the end of the Avatar Series's

I don't see why you're confused the ending Was obviously designed so that they could show that the relationship between Korra and Asami has become romantic... and if that isn't the case then they're just being horrible

My only problem with the ending is that apart from Varric and Zhu Li and Korra and Asami there was very little closure for any of the characters only one other character, Spoilers Mako Spoilers, got an ending and it was pretty poor.

We got nothing on:

The Airbenders

The Beifong family

A better ending for Mako

Bolin & Opal!!!!!

I hope they release a comic or two like what they did with Last Airbender to solidify the ending and let us know whats happening with the other characters.

In the end I am sad at the ending of Korra... and probably the end of the Avatar Series's

I remember hearing somewhere that they intend to but it may be my imagination. I hope that they do this, I want to see more!

Yeah, the only reason I was slightly disappointed is because I wanted to know what happened with the other characters. But considering the amount of time they had, I'm really, really glad they ended it the way they did. I love Korrasami so much; it's so important to me and to see them actually validate it on the show just makes my heart sing every time i think about it. I legitimately burst into tears when I realized what was happening, haha. My girlfriend was like "uh you ok?" hahaha x')

We got nothing on:

The Airbenders

The Beifong family

A better ending for Mako

Bolin & Opal!!!!!

smile.gif Hear hear! I want them to show some more back story about the Earth Kingdom becoming a republic with Wu stepping down from the throne and planning it to have a president like Republic City. I also wanted more Fire Nation background- like what happened to the Fire Nation now. How is it?

it's been like two days and im still so pumped especially now that the creators are heavily nodding at it KORRASAMI IS SO CANON WE GOT A HAPPY GIRLXGIRL COUPLE ON A KID'S CARTOON THIS IS SO IMPORTANT REPRESENTATION HAAAAAAA this is such a big deal!!

the song that plays at the end with asami and korra is a remix of "The Avatar's Love" btw :^)

Edited by Switch

I watched it yesterday and I'm still crying and happy at the same time. It's over now, and I'm heartbroken about that, but we got that wonderful ending with Korrasami and this is one of the greatest things in cartoon history.

Hey guys, good news!

I was honestly afraid it was just more queerbaiting because ATLA/LOK have always been aggressively straight about everything??? But apparently it's confirmed now. Wow. Throws confetti on everyone who shipped he thing because I personally don't but hells yeah

Hey guys, good news!

I was honestly afraid it was just more queerbaiting because ATLA/LOK have always been aggressively straight about everything??? But apparently it's confirmed now. Wow. Throws confetti on everyone who shipped he thing because I personally don't but hells yeah

I saw this on another site, and there is doubt as to whether or not this is real. For one, Asami is spelled wrong, and I know other reasons were pointed out but I can't remember what they were. Doesn't matter to me either way, but I feel like if this is real, then they would have been better leaving it up to personal opinion and not flat out saying it. It would keep people talking if it wasn't revealed completely.

Edited by dragontamer44722

im 99% positive that aint real but i really dont want the creators to leave it up to interpretation, bcus everyone is already trying to deny queer people representation by passing them off as ~*just very good friends*~ as is often the unfortunate trend with girl x girl pairings

i've seen some seriously heavy hints at it being canon and nods to it from the creators so there's really no doubt in my mind anymore

i don't agree with calling it queerbaiting. there's a difference between wanting to make an official queer couple but being legally unable to because of censorship laws in children's tv (this has been seen in gravity falls and adventure time as well), and being fully able to but just continuing to tease at it with no intent to actually do it.

i mean for goodness sake, The Avatar's Love.

Edited by Switch

im 99% positive that aint real but i really dont want the creators to leave it up to interpretation, bcus everyone is already trying to deny queer people representation by passing them off as ~*just very good friends*~ as is often the unfortunate trend with girl x girl pairings

i've seen some seriously heavy hints at it being canon and nods to it from the creators so there's really no doubt in my mind anymore

i don't agree with calling it queerbaiting. there's a difference between wanting to make an official queer couple but being legally unable to because of censorship laws in children's tv (this has been seen in gravity falls and adventure time as well), and being fully able to but just continuing to tease at it with no intent to actually do it.

i mean for goodness sake, The Avatar's Love.

Basically this. I don't consider it queer baiting when there is obvious intent for queer relationships to occur. Like Switch said, there's a difference between wanting to make it explicit but not being able to, and making it really ambiguous just to tease the possibility.

but like, really, how people don't see that ending as romantic makes me wonder how much romantic interaction these people are actually familiar with.

The parallelism with Aang and Katara's ending (not to mention the wedding of Zhu Li and Varrick) is like literal proof.

also michael dante dimartino shared an article talking about korrasami being canon on facebook. also on tumblr i think someone was thanking them for including a queer couple and he reblogged that as well not disputing it at all. you can check his tumblr and fb for them they're both on the first page.

the creators are clearly supporting it

i've been watching reaction videos of the finale and i love how concerned everyone gets when mako and korra start talking then how relieved/emotional they get when asami shows up. and it rly shows how important this representation is for queer people :'3 this is a really big deal and im so glad it happened this way

Edited by Switch

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH MY GOD THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS HE SAID IT!!

"just very good friends" my eye

Edited by Switch