Dr. Paine

I can't wait to watch the next episodes. I just want to wait for all the episodes are released before watching so I can do a blitz. If upto the next season I can contain myself then all the better.

That's why I'm watching Wizards of Waverly so I can continuously watch it like blitz. tongue.gif Huzzah!

So just as I was thinking nothing was really gonna happen in The Stakeout BAM everything went down at once and BAM what a cliffie. D:

Ohmygoodness I loved the last two episodes. Long Live the Queen left no doubt in my mind why the show really went off television. Oh my gosh I still can't believe that actually happened.

Long Live the Queen left no doubt in my mind why the show really went off television.

They just upped this game x10 in The Ultimatum.

~

The Ultimatum. Dang. Right in all the feels. No feels left in tact. >_e

Yay reunion and yaaaaay Tenzin action! Really nice to see that Tenzin did earn those tats and did learn a thing or two from Aang. And awesome to finally see someone actually being a challenge to Zaheer!

More of getting to listen to TMNT!Mikey in Avatar always a plus. 8)

But wow. I don't recall them ever doing bruises. Just scars. Daaaaang Tenzin at that last fade out. Does not sound good for him. And Kya and Bumi are rather beat up, too. That is a loooong fall...

More great bending scenes, though!

Oh my gosh, Zuko's face when Korra mentions having talked to Iroh. That was just soooo Zuko. </3 Poor bby. Love that Iroh encouraged Korra to go to Zuko! Best buddies Aang and Zuko makes me happy!

I am super ticked that, once again, Kai is given all the definitive action and coming of self scenes. I absolutely adore Kai and I get that is is personality. But Jinora is being given nothing here. After the talk with her dad about her tats, I keep expecting her to do something, prove herself in some situation, and she continues to... not. Why didn't she go after Kai? Why didn't she distract P'Li after Kai fell? Aang proves someone can be a kind, gentle soul with a more pacifistic nature and still be the first to jump into a fight to protect others. I mean, I don't want Jinora to just be a girl version of Aang, but I think she already clearly has her own independent personality and showing us she can hold her own in a fight or can think creatively to help people escape or whatnot wouldn't go back on this and wouldn't make her a copy of Aang. I just want a coming of age kinda moment for Jinora and I'm afraid I'm not gonna get it. =U

ALSO I need to know if everyone actually got to the bison or if they fell! Gah.

All the feels. All of them.

Okay yeah that was a super intense episode but I have to admit I'm more excited by MING-HUA'S ARMLESS OCTOPUS FORM than basically anything else that happened .-.

On the topic of Jinora, though...yeah, I was waiting for that too and I'm disappointed. I don't remember much but did she demonstrate much real airbending at all? Like, in the entire series? It doesn't really work if you set up a female character as a prodigy and then have her not do anything besides some occasional support stuff :I especially if you also have a male character in a very similar situation and he gets to kick ass all the time

And I don't think anyone escaped, the bison all flew off before they could reach them. (Wow that's a weird sentence out of context.)

Okay yeah that was a super intense episode but I have to admit I'm more excited by MING-HUA'S ARMLESS OCTOPUS FORM than basically anything else that happened .-.

On the topic of Jinora, though...yeah, I was waiting for that too and I'm disappointed. I don't remember much but did she demonstrate much real airbending at all? Like, in the entire series? It doesn't really work if you set up a female character as a prodigy and then have her not do anything besides some occasional support stuff :I especially if you also have a male character in a very similar situation and he gets to kick ass all the time

And I don't think anyone escaped, the bison all flew off before they could reach them. (Wow that's a weird sentence out of context.)

Oh, yes! Meant to mention that, too. Soooo cool! Octo-smirk

P much no. She's shown airbending once in a fight for two seconds and then two seconds later Kai is rescuing her... Can't remember which ep that was or I'd list the name. >_>

Things are always better out of context, anyway, lol. =p

I'm still in Original Airbenders and woah you guys make it feel that I'm missing so much.

ohmy.gif I had a weird dream by the way involving the story of Ming Hua being armless is due to P'Li's fault.

Finale is released tomorrow! I'm biting my nails!

(That would be an interesting dynamic, georgexu94. =o )

So will we know the back story of Ming Hua in the future episodes? biggrin.gif So excited!

(Request for the meantime: No spoilers please at the moment. If there is, please put them in white font. @};- Thank you)

Am I the only one who's upset about how short these seasons are?It's already over and there's only 13 episodes?I'm sad sad.gif

Omg..the site I watch korra on messed up the episode number so I watched the finale before episode 12...I knew I was missing something xd.png (fail)

Edited by Pestilence420

hhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH

Edit: rewrote this entire post, I've decided I'm pretty angry about this whole thing. So we never learn anyone's backstory? Aside from an offhand "thanks for saving me when we were little" from P'Li, who then gets blown up just so Zaheer can get himself an eleventh-hour superpower? That's. I don't even know how to express how not cool that is. Ghazan's suicide was absolutely senseless ("I'm going to destroy this entire cave, despite the fact that my opponents are closer to the exit than I am!"), and they went so far to humanize him and Ming-Hua just so Mako (who was THERE to see that) can electrocute her to death? I hope he'll have to deal with the psychological consequences of that at the very least, but considering his wet cardboard Batman personality, I doubt it'll happen. (And they both definitely are dead; it's kind of a Jet situation but the extras confirm it.) These villains had so much potential but haha nope they all die before we get to find out anything about them.

At least Jinora finally got some attention, although I get a feeling "travelling the world" is code for "put on a bus so we can get her out of the way of the main characters".

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

ohmy.gif Finally watched until the last episode (13)

White font texts below:

ohmy.gif Aah! The battles are so intense. My heartbeat went fast just by watching. I guess it was too stressful that's why they inserted a comedy in between ( laugh.gif the grandma felt violated by Naga and Pabu playing with Mako's scarf and then scolding them.) (As well as Bolin putting a sock in Zaheer's mouth. tongue.gif That was a classic.)

*objects* ohmy.gif Mercury, why mercury? mad.gif Aargh! Will Korra be fine? I hope she won't die. sad.gif I love her so much.

The air technique of Zaheer taking out the air from somebody is really scary. @SockPuppetStranggler: Yes, I told you the brainwash technique of Long Feng is scary as well as the green fire but this is scarier twice as much! And I'm guessing this could be the move that Monk Gyatso did to the firebender soldiers who surrounded him and left me no choice. It has been always said that air has the possibility of being lethal.

So guys, book 4 starts on October 3rd online! #AllTheHype

Cool. I keep a eye on my link. I been sick as a dogs

Edited by Remy400

@SockPuppetStranggler: Yes, I told you the brainwash technique of Long Feng is scary as well as the green fire but this is scarier twice as much! And I'm guessing this could be the move that Monk Gyatso did to the firebender soldiers who surrounded him and left me no choice. It has been always said that air has the possibility of being lethal.

Hmm, interesting theory! =o

~

Watched the final eps a while ago and got to lazy to comment, so now I don't remember a lot of the specifics I wanted to post about, but WOW: they went there! I am so anxious and excited to see how this works out.

I do remember rolling my eyes when Zaheer was all "it's too late" and they were all like "even though you just said it was too late, we're gonna pull this random trick and it'll be not too late!"

And congrats to Jinora! =D

At least Jinora finally got some attention, although I get a feeling "travelling the world" is code for "put on a bus so we can get her out of the way of the main characters".

Oh gosh, I hope not. She's one of the characters I really want explored some more. =( I feel like it probably wont' happen because I think they're going to put a lot of focus on Kai and so they'll be bringing her in to help with Kai's development, at least. Although I think there is a big chance she will become a side plot to Kai and used to just further his development if it happens this way. >_e

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

it wasnt perfect but 3's definitely my favorite season so far, hopefully 4 will be good too ;u; just not happy with how much nick is messing with it

Season 4 trailer!

Last season! Ahhhhhhh so hard not to use all caps right now!

I was really wary seeing that time skip at the beginning but I do believe it will be a good thing. Plus, everyone, Tenzin's kids especially, look awesome. Korra cutting her hair - ahhh, so strong! Zuko, Iroh, and Aang all did it in the past. Very strong motifs with hair cutting in this show.

And DO NOT play with me nick! TOPH!!!! I have been waiting for this ever since we learned there was a chance she was alive!

Thanks, Sock for the trailer link as well as other friends for bringing in the new announcement. I was wondering when it would be released. laugh.gif Also, I wanted to know if the thing that a person in the Avatar wiki speculated was correct. She or he said that s/he thinks the last book would be 'Balance' since the others were 'Spirits' and 'Change'. S/he was right after all!

And to add to that, I will watch the trailer now since I want to know and see what Chinese character they will use for Balance since I was surprised that I guess incorrectly with Change. I never thought of 易。I thought it would be two words which is most unlikely: 改變.

Edited to add: Also, Zaheer talks too much. He really deserves the sock in his mouth. And, I think he knows a bit of thermodynamics. When he said the natural order is disorder, he is stating the Second Law of Thermodynamics which is entropy or the state of randomness. The second law states that the entropy of the universe is increasing!

Another thing, I'm glad that Korra wasn't paralysed forever. She is the Avatar after all. But then, it's mercury poisoning (speculations that are extremely likely to be true). She should have been dead if it weren't for Raava's light energy.

Hey, SockPuppet.. sad.gif The trailer didn't show the Chinese character. Aww.. However, in some sources, it is labelled as 平衡. smile.gif Looks nice.

Edited by georgexu94

Actually, I would have been perfectly fine to see Korra paralyzed forever. Toph did just fine blind. The kid in the wheelchair did some amazing things. Ming-Hua handled herself just fine with no arms.

Disabled kids need some representation, too. <3 Korra would have worked something out, although it would have been much different. I'm sure she's relieved not to be paralyzed forever, but yeah. Representation is important. <3

Okay but is anyone else really excited for the three year jump? Because I am. I've seen people complaining already about them not being teenagers anymore but oh my goodness, young adults. Being in their twenties and fully taking on adult roles and responsibilities. This could be so awesome. Also Asami's character design for this season is fantastic and I cannot wait.

Talking about how awesome everyone looks for season 4. Apart from Korra all I couldn't focus too well on appearences, thought I saw Tenzins kids for a sec, bolin too, good ol' Zuko. But didn't realise how soon it's coming out, looks to be awesome!

I must be the only one not excited for season 4..they just seem like they're rushing through things now to get it over with..I mean last season didn't explain ANYTHING and I don't like that at all I mean there was no backstory to anything they just threw an enemy made up plot and went with it

Idk I just wasn't satisfied with season 3 and I'm not looking forward to season 4 .-.

Okay but is anyone else really excited for the three year jump? Because I am. I've seen people complaining already about them not being teenagers anymore but oh my goodness, young adults. Being in their twenties and fully taking on adult roles and responsibilities. This could be so awesome. Also Asami's character design for this season is fantastic and I cannot wait.

As I posted above, although I was wary, yeah I do think it will be cool. o3o

OOOOH, ASAMI for some reason I couldn't figure out who that was. screaming she looks fantastic.

If Asami and Korra don't end up together by the end of this, I'm going to cry.

>_>

xP

Well I thought the first ep of volume four was pretty good. Though thanks to the trailer it's fairly obvious who the villain is, as well as what the plots gonna be. But nice to see some character progression.

Yay Jinora has hair!

If Asami and Korra don't end up together by the end of this, I'm going to cry.

>_>

xP

FOR REAL THO. Did you see how Asami's face lit up when she was talking about Korra in the beginning of the episode. Or when the boat was showing up. Ugh, she's precious. I really want them to end up together. Or at least neither of them with Mako, because those ships have so sailed for me.