Dr. Paine

FOR REAL THO. Did you see how Asami's face lit up when she was talking about Korra in the beginning of the episode. Or when the boat was showing up. Ugh, she's precious. I really want them to end up together. Or at least neither of them with Mako, because those ships have so sailed for me.

YES so cute. "*chill* Oh what's up Mako? Heard from Bolin? *excited* I can't wait to see Korra! It's been so long!" She so has a giant crush on the Avatar. ;~; So cute I can't stand it.

Yeah, hope the writers hold true to their word and keep Mako out of it.

Speaking of Mako - oh my gosh, lol. Him and Bolin's hair. xP I love how they ended up working for two opposing forces, lol.

I can't help but really like Kuvira even though clearly neither she nor the Brat are suited to actually leading a country or caring for its people.

Speaking of, WHAT that was Opal's brother? Didn't even recognize him, wow.

And aww, Opal looks soo good! Glad to see her character development. She really came into her own over the years. Her and Kai make a pretty good team.

Haha, I still find Meelo annoying. Liking Ikki a lot more, though. Hope we get more Jinora next ep. She looks sooo good with that arrow. <3

Korra. ;~; Feels.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

im in love with kuvira she's soo cool she like instantly became one of my favorite lok characters. im just waiting for her to do something horrible.

but ill probably still love her.

Edited by Switch

Today's episode. All the feels. The perfect choice of music. I need next week's episode right now.

And Toph! Toph Toph Toph! And the picture of Aang airbending seaweed rolls! xd.png And the letters... and the fact that Korra wrote back to Asami but not to Mako or Bolin... So many feels.

Oh my gosh, this episode.

The Korrasami is so real right now, y'all don't even know. Those letters are killing me. First thing Asami says is how she misses her. And how the city that's been her home all her life doesn't feel the same anymore without Korra. AND KORRA ONLY WRITES BACK TO ASAMI OH MY FEELS.

Also, Bolin's letter was precious. He tries so hard, the darling.

Also also, the little spirit with the leaf ears? Adorable. I hope he(?) comes up again. Though the fact that the spirit could see the Dark Korra thing has me wondering what's going on with that. And with Korra not being able to go into the Avatar state and losing contact with Raava's spirit... Should be interesting.

asdfjkl; can i just echo what you guys said?

I can't articulate. Too many feels too many feels ;~;

Korra oh gosh letters ASAMI

Mako you pretentious snot lol and water u writing there Bolin, lol

Whoo, more Katara! I want to see her fighting again, though. xP

TOPH FINALLY TOPH YAY Weird to see her with her hair down. =o And ooooooold.

Man, that ghost-avatar is very creepy and odd. o_o

aaaaaaaaahahahah this episode

NICE.

i switched between happy sobbing and sad sobbing like five times

My little gay heart can't handle all of this Korrasami.

My little gay heart can't handle all of this Korrasami.

aaah same

good episode today too! i just love kuvira so muuuuch please dont do something unforgivable

I still haven't actually watched anything after season 2 and this thread is the only thing I've looked at regarding the series in months, but you all are making me want to watch it just to see Korrasami moments. IN A PERFECT WORLD THIS SHIP WOULD HAPPEN...

ASDGHJFKL; TOPH I love you, you old coot. I don't even mind her voice actor (I was attached to the old voices, lol). I think it really fits her. Excellent epiphany. Toph: never afraid to say the hard truth!

Kuvira, you are bloodthirsty. I like it.

Bolin, Mako, and Wu stuff! Really well handled.

Tenzin, what are you thinking? I hope Meelo has matured a bit and his sister's won't be distracted trying to reign him in. ;P

Hahaha, I really like Iki now, she's become more like Jenora. Jenora is overconfident and stubborn like Tenzin, so Iki's the more normal one, plus she knows how to do them puppy dog eyes biggrin.gif Milo's annoying but at least he's amusing.

And Toph, you gotta love toph. I hope that at the end she and Zuko will meet up... just to see the look on Zuko's face biggrin.gif

I'm waiting till Season 4 is fully released so I can have a Marathon.

But so far, it's been amazing. Not as good as the original, but damn fine.

I hope that at the end she and Zuko will meet up... just to see the look on Zuko's face biggrin.gif

Me too!

~

I do like how Ikki has grown! Meelo still annoys me like all getout, although less than he used to, and I still like Jinora. o3o I love how Ikki was totally playing the guards, lol, and how she leaves some food for them as an apology for her siblings knocking them out. <3 These kids are definitely Aang's grandkids. You can just see it so well.

And yaaaaaay, Korra! The avatar is back! 8D

But Toph's just staying there!? Aww, c'mon, Toph. We want more of you. D: Of course Toph would like Meelo, lol.

*sits by impatiently waiting for Korra and Asami's reunion*

Damn things are heating up, literally the return of the lava bender Bolin! Woohoo!

Poor Bolin, I think he's my favourite character. So pure and innocent, things never go his way, plus he's a badass! God I hope he and opal don't split up, they're great together!

And OMG Zhu li is a badass! Damn Varrick shoulda kissed her

Also didn't realise, Kuvira is voiced by Zelda Williams.

Damn cliffhangers, why can't the new episode be out now :'(

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Interesting development for Zhu Li. o.o Glad she's finally away from Varrick (for now). Gosh, that dude annoys me. What a self-centered jerk. >.>

Bolin has seen the light! Hallelujah. That training camp is not good news though. o_o

Also, I must take a moment to appreciate that he still utilizes lavabending! So cool! Excellent. 8D

Aww, sweet and hard moment for Asami and her father. ;~;

Uh-oh - what's going to happen to Wei and Wong!? I mean, I hope they succeed, but I know they won't.

NOW. *pushes Asami and Korra together* See each other again already, darn it!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Interesting development for Zhu Li. o.o Glad she's finally away from Varrick (for now). Gosh, that dude annoys me. What a self-centered jerk. >.>

Bolin has seen the light! Hallelujah. That training camp is not good news though. o_o

Also, I must take a moment to appreciate that he still utilizes lavabending! So cool! Excellent. 8D

Aww, sweet and hard moment for Asami and her father. ;~;

Uh-oh - what's going to happen to Wei and Wong!? I mean, I hope they succeed, but I know they won't.

NOW. *pushes Asami and Korra together* See each other again already, darn it!

But I like Varrick. He's not really so bad. He helps people. Well, especially if the people he "helps" would make him be richer or bigger. Anyway, I'm glad that he finally developed a conscience.

Also, for Zhu Li, why would she go with Kuvira knowing that the latter was harsh and threatened Varrick after he refused to continue with the project? I have a feeling she did that so she can have Varrick escape and maybe also to have herself some freedom along the way for a while.

Edited to add: I want to see Bolin and Opal make ammends and be together again. That Kuvira made relationships break. </3

Edited by georgexu94

Well I have to say It's nice to see Bolin and Varric get away, and it looks like Varric does like Zhu Li, I'm hoping it was her plan and she's going to make the bomb they're working on fail.

I also wish Korra wouldn't keep losing, I was hoping she was gonna be like 'This is nothing as bad as toph' and then just metalbend all of Kuviras attacks away... oh well I guess we can't have everything'

OMG Milo is an amazing painter! Nice to see the return of the emo kid again biggrin.gif

And Opals getting a little aggresive, don't think I liked it, I prefered when she was nice... She's going to turn to the airbender dark side and that's gonna be the story for the next avatar.

But excited for the next few eps.

ohmy.gif But I like Varrick! Therefore I do not like you.

In reference to:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: I like Pluto therefore I do not like you.

Disclaimer: Don't worry dear Sock, your opinion won't make me stop liking you. That was... I was wanting to say that all along ever since well, tongue.gif the Pluto incident.

The Korsami is so real right now! I honestly think they're pushing it to actually be a thing.

Speaking of things, Varrick and Bolin are my favourite duo now, no question.

And Amon is now a fire bender, cool.

And oooooooh damn I think Toph is confirmed to return considering what happened at the end!

And Amon is now a fire bender, cool.

Another joke, I see. Amon is a waterbender and practices the subskill of bloodbending or really bending the liquids in the body. And he passed away after that explosion. I doubt we'll ever see him again. And people don't change their affinity for a certain element. Although I was shocked and angry about lavabending. That's just a lazy way of increasing the power and extent of earthbending.

...The voice actor who played Amon plays a firebender in the most recent episode. That's what they're saying.

But yeah, the Korrasami was strong with that episode. But, like, a bunch of folks were saying that lots of people blush when they're given a compliment and it's not necessarily romantic, but she didn't blush when Asami complemented her, she blushed when she was complimenting Asami. That was interesting to me.

Also a lot of Makorra fans were talking about how Mako and Korra's arguing in this episode was really reminiscent of the early days of their relationship, and I'm not completely seeing how that's a good thing? How's getting on each others' nerves supposed to bode well for a relationship? Anyway. Shippers gonna ship.

i've said it before but i'll say it again

my gay little heart

its too much

but never enough

ahhhhh that episode was GRRRRREEAATTT and I loved the little quarrel between Korra and Asami and how they didn't actually blow up at each other like Korra and Mako usually do but Korra apologized and Asami got over it and just uuugghhh girlfriends forever. Also poor Mako when Asami slipped up about the Avatar State/letters.

I shamelessly ship Wuko. ♥

Another joke, I see. Amon is a waterbender and practices the subskill of bloodbending or really bending the liquids in the body. And he passed away after that explosion. I doubt we'll ever see him again. And people don't change their affinity for a certain element. Although I was shocked and angry about lavabending. That's just a lazy way of increasing the power and extent of earthbending.

fire benders get lightning... water gets bloodbending and healing... and earth gets metal and lava... meanwhile air gets nothing! unless you count floating/flying which only some anchient monk and zaheer were ever able to do... yup earth is OP right now

...The voice actor who played Amon plays a firebender in the most recent episode. That's what they're saying.

tongue.gif Oh... Alas!