Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

I have a grass allergy.

I can't stand bananas, the texture, smell and taste make me throw up along with peanut butter!

highly allergic to Mold. i can't eat blue cheese, even a small bit gives me the symptoms of Food Posion.

i'm also allergic to Feta, the smell makes me nasuasated, so i haven't tried eating it.

aisde from that, a sever allergy to pine trees/pollen. i cannot be in any vacinity of real pine items, my entire face swells. which sucks for the area i live in, which is the pine belt. so in Feb i'm miserable.

i also have a light allergy to other pollens, dust and soy. though Pine & Mold take the brunt of my focus.

i was allergic to bees when i was young, but grew out of that allergy.

Fortunately, I'm only allergic to dust and dog hair.

Unfortunately, I have a dog who's collecting dust.

xd.png Well, she does sleep a lot, but it doesn't stop her from spreading her fur around the house.

I love her anyway :3

i'm allergic to cats. ;v;

there are two reactions people have to that.

1. they don't believe me or say they believe me but don't bother moving their cat out of the room.

2. the people who totally abhor their cats out of the house or lock them in a kennel outside and think i'll have to go to the hospital if i touch a cat.

but really, just put your cat downstairs or in another room and i'll probably be fine. if i'm not i'll let you know and i'll go home. simple as that.

Idiots. smile.gif

xd.png , You just made my day. Sorry, amused and pretty sure I'm allergic to those to. smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

Rofl. Well at least you had an excuse for not eating Fruits and Veggies as a kid. =P

Sadly, no. tongue.gif I only developed this intolerance to that sort of stuff about a year or so ago. So I had a good two decades of having to eat veggies when I didn't want to, and now that I can't, I miss them!

Not allergic to anything but I am completely intolerant to any kind of nut and the same to black licorice.

The smallest taste of either has me gagging.

I am allergic to penicillin... or I was when I was younger, don't know if I still am or not ^.^ other than that, I don't know of any others..

The metal Nickle. Can't wear it.

Other than that, nothing.

I'm allergic to any impure metals on my skin. The only earrings I can wear are Sterling Silver or pure gold.

My dad jokes that my boyfriend will never be able to get away with buying cheap jewelry. laugh.gif

I'm actually allergic to penicillin. The doctor told me I wasn't allergic to it, even if I did have allergy from it the first time. Second time, it was worse and that day the doctor approved I was actually allergic. Ffff- Dx

I'm allergic to coconut and pineapple. They make my tongue swell up. It is SO embarrassing when it happens. ohmy.gifunsure.gif

I am also allergic to treated wood, varnish, and some cleaning products. They make my lungs shut down and stop working. Not cool...

The closest thing I would be allergic to would be pollen. I'm also allergic to impure metals, so I can only wear gold earrings.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Let's see:

- horses (probably my worst allergy) for some weird reason I'm not allergic at all to donkeys while they're closely related)

- dust

- grass pollen, birch pollen and pretty much all pollen

- dogs (not as bad as horses but still)

- chicken feathers

- hay (this one's pretty bad)

- cats (it decreased a lot since we got a cat ourselves about 7 years ago, but I still have it now and then)

Bees e-e, darn summer coming back already.

Also my current cat, nobody else's cat, specifically I'm allergic to my cat with her special diet because she also seems to be allergic to herself.

I'm allergic to:

-pollen

-dust

-ragweed

-cats

-smoke

-mold

At least I'm not allergic to nuts! smile.gif

Allergies:

- Hayfever

- Cat and dog fur (related to the hayfever issue)

- Erythromycin and Amoxillin (though the Amoxillin one is milder)

- and the weirdest one: all vaccinations.

Yep I'm allergic to vaccinations - I'm better off getting sick than trying to immunize myself against it.

No allergies. At least none that I've found yet.

Nothing at all. I think is because I was exposed to the common allergens since I was a baby: my mom would let our cats sleep in my crib with me, we had many kinds of plants ad flowers in our garden, I played in the dirt and so.

But I discovered that eating things fried in corn oil constantly makes me feel a little sick. Is not like an allergy, but more like a 'low tolerance'.

Edited by FengShien