Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

All milk products, except cheese huh.gif

If I have anything with cream or ice-cream, my sinuses swells up and I can't breathe - within 20 minutes!!

Im not really allergic to anything as such, but all Walkers Crisps and all makes of ready salted crisps make me feel sick, light headed, headaches and stuff like that. Just the smell of Ready Salted crisps is enough to make me ill. Its really annoying, because even if I just walk past someone in the street eating them I get a small headache for a few seconds. Then if I stand next to someone eating them... Bleh. Not nice.

Oh infact, there was a time when I was really little that I had a small elergic reaction to some strawberry scented body wash stuff. Dont knwo if i am stil lallergic to that though.

I am allergic to Cats, pollen, some types of grass, and chlorine (The type that is in pools. It irritates my skin.) That is all I know of! xd.png

Dust mites. HoRrIbLy allergic to those. Also, some tree pollens; not sure which ones, but definitely eastern hemlock. Poinsettias. Easter lilies. Lilies in general, it seems. Even certain lily perfumes can send me into sneezing fits. The medicine Erythromycin. Cigarette smoke. Probably some molds/fungi. I'm highly sensitive to MSG, although that isn't technically an allergy.

Thankfully not cats, as I adore them!

Edited by Kelkelen

i'm allergic to pet saliva. i kid you not, if my dog or cat(s) lick me, and i don't wash the area after a minute, i will get hives in the area and it'll itch so bad for like, 10 minutes. ` n `

it's not bad, but GOD does it itch! it can also happen by just petting an animal, as they groom themselves with their tongue, which has saliva on it. /duh/

if i rub my eyes too, they'll itch and water, and if i rub my nose as well, i'll sneeze non-stop. :L

um.. i'm allergic to something else, but i can't think of it now. /lol/

Can't remember if I posted here but I'm slightly allergic to apricots...if I use a body wash with them in it I get bumps (they don't itch) up and down my arms and legs. If I eat enough of stuff that comes into contact with them or eat them I get it as well.

I'm also chemically sensitive to perfumes and airfresheners...so I can't wear most scented deoderents and can't be in the room if febreeze or lysol is sprayed. I end up with a blanket of air in my lungs(thats what it feels like). This also means I have to careful around certain cleaners dry.gif

People with no sense of humour.

...oh and spring allergies, but those aren't that bad.

I was extensively tested for allergies when I was young, because I would have a stuffed nose all the time if I did not use nasal spray. The tests all showed that I was completely free of allergies; it turned out there was not enough room in my nose for the mucous membrane (i.e. the nasal cavity was too small), a condition that my paternal grandmother had had also (which she ultimately had an operation for). When I was old enough (at 16), I had an operation also and since then, I've never had a continually stuffed nose again (apart from the occasional cold, of course).

Over the years, though, I think I've begun to develop a slight intolerance to alcohol. I used to easily be able to down a lot of it in my youth, but now I can get a headache after about 2 glasses of Bailey's (but not always). I suppose it's pretty logical, since alcohol is essentially poison anyway... my body's immune system is being smart and protecting me against it. wink.gif

cigarette smoke, my mother has been a smoker all of my life and when i was younger i used to get real bad sore throats, was always told i was allergic to cats, parents got a divorce, i had cats, nothing happened, babysat for my sister whos a smoker and i started getting sore throats again

On another note, though. I heard that everyone is allergic to poison ivy or poison oak, but not everyone has reactions to it. Don't know if that's just a southern myth or the truth. wink.gif

My mother can roll in the stuff and not react.

Don't know about me...never tried. xd.png

I think I've got a pollen allergy, at least a mind one. The pine pollen here was off the charts for a few weeks and I could not stop sneezing/having a runny nose/in general being miserable.

Milk and cream. I don't know if it's an allergy or I just hate it, but every time I take even a tiny sip, my throat closes around the stuff and doesn't open back up until I make myself throw up. OTL

This doesn't happen with chocolate milk (or cheese, ice cream, whipped cream and the like for that matter) though, which is why I'm not sure if it's an allergy. Still happens with any and all forms of cream.

Also allergic to Oregon Grapes (the plant, not the actual grapes or their vines lol). Can't get within a few yards of the stuff without breaking out.

It's really more of an intolerance than an allergy, but I've recently been diagnosed with celiac disease. I have to go completely gluten-free, since the gluten damages my intestinal lining and prevents it from absorbing nutrients.

Apples, ant bites. Many shampoos, detergents, and deoderants. Cologne or perfume, especially AXE. If you put me in a room with someone who's sprayed it on heavily I can't breathe. Unfortunately, it's all the rage to bathe in the stuff or to spray it in an enclosed space...

Also most adhesives. I learned this fun fact when I was hospitalized last week. I had reactions to all the EEG pads, my IV, and anywhere they taped gauze over needle pricks xd.png Needless to say it was a *super* fun experience. Even after I got out, I used my first band-aids since I was a kid and had reactions to those...

Dust mites...

Horses

Cats

Dogs (hyper allergic)

Grass

5 different type of trees

Nickel

Spinach

Hazel nuts

Pollen

....... That would be about it I believe xd.png

Peanuts, tree nuts, corn, mustard, green beans, soy, anything with fur, mold, ragweed, dust, trees, grass (no not the drug lol), nickel, penicillin, and standing water (like fish water n' stuffses).

See, I ain't 'llergic tuh nuttin'!

Yellow flowers(Buttercups,Sunflowers) wild flowers, Roses.

Not pollen. Just Certain flowers. Daffodils im also allergic to.