Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Cats (but I can take allergy meds)

Pretty much all standard pain medications. Yay for having nothing other than prescription codeine for severe headaches. -.- /sarcasm

I may be allergic to pine nuts, as I used to be able to eat pine-nut pesto but it makes me nauseous now. I'm allergic to something in Trident cinnamon chewing gum (possibly the sweetener?) which sucks because it's the only version of Trident that doesn't have aspartame in it.

I'm not allergic to corn but I tend to avoid derivatives of it (maltodextrin, dextrose, etc) simply because I grew up reading labels for my dad, who is badly allergic to corn, and my niece has the same allergy, and both developed them over time. I do love corn on the cob, though I eat it very rarely.

I may also be a little lactose intolerant, because I sometimes have symptoms similar to those of my lactose-intolerant aunts, but I love milk so I just ration my intake of it and that seems to be fine.

Oh, and I may be developing seasonal allergies, like the ones my mom has. What fun. laugh.gif

What are you allergic to? I'm am allergic to nothing.

EDIT: Actually I recently found out that I am mildly allergic to seafood and eggs, but it doesn't really affect me much.

Or, If your allergic to nothing, what are you intolerant to (what makes you sick)?

I'm allergic to seafood and eggs too!

Mildly to eggs but severely to seafood

I'm allergic to penicillin and have a bad intolerance for uncooked bananas.

I react with hives to a few, but not all types of pickles. A sweet pickle doesn't bother me, but dill pickles are very bad, some olives, and I found one pepper sauce which reacts the same way. It's something in the pickling spices or process, since I have no problem with cucumbers or peppers. blink.gif

Lotions or soaps that have calendula extracts in them can cause a blistering rash, so I avoid them. It's not too common, so it's not a big problem, but I found out when someone gave me a lotion to use on a bad sunburn. That was a very painful experience. dry.gif

I have bad reactions when around blooming Bermuda grass or foxtails, but haven't noticed reactions with other grasses. Fortunately, I no longer live around Bermuda grass, which has lessened my seasonal hay fever a LOT! smile.gif

Markers… just markers of any sort… If I get it on my skin, it'll burn and itch like crazy! I only found this out when I was in high school being dumb and having marker fights with my friends… After two people tagged me it kicked in which is funny since I've never been allergic before…

I'm not allergic to anything that can be eaten (thankfully), but I am allergic to certain flavored beauty products and, of course, pollen. I found out a few weeks ago that I was allergic to cinnamon soap, and I received a terrible rash from my skin when I used it to wash myself. I'm sure I'm allergic to other things I do not know about. Thankfully, none of these ever endangered my life! tongue.gif

i'm allergic to: dust, dust mites, mold, dogs, cats, feathers, ragweed, grass, and trees

so i'm basically allergic to the outdoors

Pretty much any laundry detergent out there...have to use ones that are Vegan without any fragrances/dyes etc in them. Also, the juice from tomatoes...I can eat them just fine, but if I need to handle them, I have to wear gloves. Makes my skin go all wonky. lol

And last but not least, bee stings. I carry an Epipen where ever I go, just in case...I love bees, but not their ways of saying they love me. laugh.gif

Something in Wotsits (cheese flavoured snacks) bring me out in a nasty rash. Haven't touched them since I reacted last time, so not sure if still allergic or not.

I'm allergic to cats, dogs, dust, and pollen. My allergies to cats actually don't act up unless they lick my face. *owns a cat*

I'm allergic to certain kinds of deodrant. I have to be super careful what I use because I don't know what exactly triggers it.

I have a friend who's allergic to tights. O.o

So she wears knee-high socks to school, and really stands out xd.png

marigolds

cedar wood chip dust

pineapple

and the list shall continue as i gradually run into or am exposed to new potential allergens

Cats

Fur

Tide

Fantastik (or however it is spelled)

Fragrances

Lysol air neutraliser

Fire extinguisher residue.

A sleep aid pill that is blue in colour

head and shoulders mint shampoo

Pinesol

Snuggle

drier sheets