Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Dust and cats.

Dust makes me sneeze and my eyes water and itch.

Cats are only bad if they're in an upholstered room and/or I'm shoving one in my face to snuggle. Usually the worst I'll get is an itchy nose.

I'm allergic to insecticides, common aerosol poisons. If there's an insect that needs to be killed, and I spray the insecticide, I'm the one that ends up worse. Otherwise I'm mildly allergic to grass and cats.

I'm not allergic to anything as far as I'm aware. Except mosquito bites, but then again everyone is.

Some people are allergic to water. It's not actually a real allergy, but it's still awful since rain, crying or sweating can cause hives and/or pain, and people do still have to take showers.

None. Except dust makes my skin rash sometimes

I'm allergic to whatever they make cheap ear rings out of.

I get red bumps that turn to sores, if I wear them...

Not my own allergy, but apparently one of my coworkers is allergic to... me. He says his nose starts itching whenever I sit anywhere near him.

That has to be the weirdest allergy I've ever heard of!

Not my own allergy, but apparently one of my coworkers is allergic to... me. He says his nose starts itching whenever I sit anywhere near him.

That has to be the weirdest allergy I've ever heard of!

Perhaps it's something you're wearing? Or a perfume? blink.gif

Not sure if it's an allergy, but recently I've been getting rashes if I eat an energy bar (ones I get from a Chinese supermarket). :I

I used to be allergic to cockroach corpses. Not the live ones, they had to be dead. :/

Thankfully I grew out of it.

I never thought about it, but I have had that too. I'm not too sure if it's true currently, though.

I have many seasonal allergies, shellfish, too much exposure to the cold, dust, cats and recently discovered that I'm allergic to spinach :/

Edited by flower1818

Cats, dust, pollen, dogs, and probably a whole bunch of stuff. ha I have terrible allergies, even year round. Out of those I'm most allergic to cats. If my cat scratches me the spots swells up really bad, and I feel yucky and itchy.

I've developed a lactose intolerance (*sob*)

And I'm allergic to Iron Man.

Ten innernet points to whomever gets what I actually mean with the second biggrin.gif

I'm allergic to whatever they make cheap ear rings out of.

I get red bumps that turn to sores, if I wear them...

I believe it's nickel alloy which contains a lot of nickel and not a lot of stainless steel (which is what they use in higher quality earrings).

My egg allergy has gotten worse lately causing me to swell up faster than usual but now I get an allergy when touching raw chicken O.o

There is an up side to it thou... I don't have to make dinner if chicken is on the menu xd.png

Some allergy or intolerance of garlic runs in my mother's side of the family. Neither her, me or my half brother from her side can eat garlic without getting severe upset stomachs afterwards. I probably have the smallest case of it, but it's still rather annoying cause I love stuff like garlic bread. It was worse when I was younger as well so I believe I'm growing out of it, whatever it was.

Also had to take amoxicillin for a sinus and throat infection when I was 11 and it made me have such bad abdominal pain I was out of school for a week until my medicine was changed. My mom says I'm allergic to penicillin because of this though I had to take that when I was younger and was fine. Amoxicillin just doesn't like me.

Edited by EmoDuck598

I'm allergic to medicines like penecilline, tetracyclen and arithromizine. I've never had to tke any of them though~ I might have when I was younger but I haven't had to since :>

I'm also allergic to pollen and cats although we have three of them.

I'm allergic to nothing, but by friend is allergic to cherries. She also can't have chocolate, but I forgot the reason, and after getting some kind of surgery, she can have it now. My other friend is allergic to ducks, because once when she was feeding ducks, she got bit by one.

I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know, but after I turned from a beach I was full of small pimples on specific areas on my body, but my friends had them too, so the water must had the problem and not me.

After 30+ years of being allergy free I think I am becoming allergic to myself. I wake up stuffed up. As the day goes by and I'm not in my room I get better. I'm fine when I lay down to go to sleep and then I wake up stuffed up again.

I'm sensitive to sandflies but that's the furthest I'll get to being allergic.

Aside from being allergic to Bull....nothing else.