Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Any metal that's not gold and pollen. That's all i know of . . .

I'm not really sure... but I do have allergies. I sneeze all day, year round. dry.gif And during certain times, this spikes. Like in the spring or sometime around there. Edited by Dauntingale

I have horrible allergies during the end of spring. ._. It lasts over two weeks.

Mold

Pollen

Cat Fur

Dog Fur

Every type of grass

Every form of tree (type)

Possibly chocalate

bee stings

Shrimp oil

Possibly bee stings.

And i get hayfever

and i get alergys from something in spring but im not shurewhat it is.

Im not alergic to any food thankfully

But peanut butter makes my throat feel weird..

Edited by creepado

*clears throat* I am allergic to chlorine, grapefruit, saltwater, birds, peach tree blossoms, pine cones, most conifers, feather pillows and throws, cats, dust, pollen..i could go on but i forget.

I'm allergic to pineapple, makes my throat hurt very bad. When I was like 10 I was also allergic to chocolate (which never stopped me from eating it anyway) and made my throat numb. >_<

One type of antibiotic, pollen, zinc, tiger mosquitos, and cats (although the latter isn't very bad from having owned cats my entire life and is only noticiable when they're really in need of a bath).

I don't think I'm allergic to anything.

Wait. Minus nickel. I wore a nickel necklace once and got a really bad rash, so I've been staying away from nickel earrings.

But food-wise, I'm not allergic to anything. My best friend's allergic to fruit though, which is always hilarious, if not life threatening.

im allergic to sunscreen

(sucks right? im pale as a ghost too)

im intolerant to sprite it makes me sick. unless i am sick then it makes me feel better somehow

im intolerant to sprite it makes me sick.

:c

I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know. When I was a baby I couldn't drink regular milk (if memory serves I had to drink soy milk), I'd just end up vomiting every time, but I can kinda stomach it now. Tend to get stomach aches from it though.

Edited by Switch

I'd never been diagnosed or anything as allergic but I can't eat garlic without getting horrible stomach pain. Was worse when I was younger, I can eat small amounts of it now like if its spread out in a lot of food.

Also when I was about 11, I got a throat and sinus infection and had to take amoxicillin. The stomach cramps it gave me were so bad, I was out of school for a week. My mom has since told me and doctors I'm allergic to it.

I'm allergic to fresh peppers, like green peppers. I ate one when I was younger and I think I had a skin infection. I don't like them anyway, especially the smell.

What are you allergic to? I'm am allergic to nothing.

Or, If your allergic to nothing, what are you intolerant to (what makes you sick)?

Certain bee stings.