Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Dust mites, dust, and kitties, just a little. :3

Had a spurt where I was sneezing and itchy if I even touched the kitty, but now I can snuggle him without ill effects. :3

I'm allergic to two types of medicine.

Lorabid and pediazole give me hives to the point it could swell my throat and kill me.

Strangely I'm allergic to nothing (not even poison ivy!) even though my dad and brother have bad allergies. Thanks mom!

On the down side, I'm intolerant to fudge, and large amouts of chocolate (especially at night) sad.gif

Edited by kiyye

I'm allergic to peanuts to the point where eating even a small one could kill me sad.gif (I don't like peanuts, but that's not really the point).

I also have hayfever, allergic to cat hair and have mild asthma.

I'm only allergic to penicillin, I found out when I had to use it for acne medicine and it made me very red in the face. tongue.gif

No other allergies for me though, so no sneezing in the spring time! :3

Allergic to bee stings. Not a fun thing to be allergic too, let me tell you. >.<

Other than that, nothing. <3

Strawberries- to an unusually severe degree. They're dangerous enough to me they're banned from my home and I haven't had a milkshake in ages; the risk of an improperly washed nozzle and/or container contaminating my vanilla shakes with strawberry proteins has proven too high.

Shellfish - mild and recently developed in the past decade; no more shrimp for me.

Penicillin - Found out this one when having to take it after some surgery. Made me look like I had monster chicken pox and scrambled my wits but good.

Beyond that, the pretty typical allergies to tree and grass pollen and so forth. Thankfully, there's nothing I'm especially intolerant to.

Sweets, especially over-processed foods like Hershey's and the like. Also, grass.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Something that blooms early in the spring. I have no clue what it could be. I've come to dread those couple weeks.

Im allergic to Cocos.. I once showered with Cocos thingy... I was a red tomato for 3 days and EVERYTHING itched. I've avoided it since x)

Neosporin. It makes my cuts all itchy and uncomfortable. Which isn't conducive to healing. >.> And every antibacterial cream seems to have it in it.

Dandelions, bananas, apples (that are not cook/bake), watermelon and something during the start of spring. Not sure if it the chemicals used to keep the lawn bug and weed-free or what.

Edited by GokaiPink

Pollen and spores of all varieties, but no food or medicine based allergies...just seasonal allergies in every season...medicated year round with zyrtec-d or flonase or I get sinus infections that can turn into bronchitis or worse...

Edited by CheshireFox

I'm slightly allergic to dog hair and dust. It's just a little, so I don't mind having a dog. It acts up when I'm petting her for too long, but it just makes my eyes water and my nose run.

Also, I've been getting queasy when I eat shellfish. I don't know if that's an allergy or intolerance, but it makes me want to puke unsure.gif

Edit: My parents think I'm allergic to bee stings because I swell a bit. It doesn't really hurt more than what I think is normal though, so I doubt it.

Edited by greatguy

Edit: My parents think I'm allergic to bee stings because I swell a bit. It doesn't really hurt more than what I think is normal though, so I doubt it.

if the swelling is anywhere other than the sting itself, you may want it looked into by a doctor to be sure. Allergies don't always include an increase in pain- sometimes it's just a matter of an additional adverse reaction.

Edited by Kyrieath

I'm allergic to nothing except some type of bandage and wattle pollen that gives me a hay fever. 

Edited by Lamp

I went to an allergist because I had hay fever symptoms. Turns out that, yes, I'm allergic to something, but they weren't able to localize what that something was. ~sigh~

I wanted allergy shots.

I seem to be allergic to some types of Old Spice, they make my skin flare up really bad ;~; So now im using arm and hammer deo haha laugh.gif

Edit: Also, we are all allergic to Grass, our stomachs cant

digest just straight average grass that well ;~;

Edited by Herzein

Nothing really but sometimes I get rashes when exposed to dust for long...

Certain types of grass, pollen, dog saliva, morphine, dilaudid (sp?), and percocet. Used to be allergic to cats, outgrew it somehow!

Raw carrots give me a mild contact allergic reaction, where ever they touch they make me itch, cook them and i'm all good-- go figure.