Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

I might be allergic to raw peaches, since every time I eat them my lips and tongue sting like you wouldn't believe. But I can eat cooked ones, or things with peaches in them. happy.gif

nothing but my sis is, she is DEATHLY allergic to peanut butter.

I'm allergic to cats....sadly.... I like cats. Grr.....oh, and I have Hay Fever (Just a funny name for seasonal allergies)

nickel makes the area infected(puss spewing and everything)

dust makes my nose stuff up/drip something awful

and i'm guessing pollen or something because whenever spring/summer hits i start sneezing a lot outside.

oysters make me sick and clams seem to have a small effect. no other shell fish both me though

Nothing. I AM INVINCIBLE.

I have a slight lactose intolerance, but every human does. We ain't meant to drink the cow milks.

LIES

Naaaw. But I drink loooaaaads of milk, and it's never caused me any problems. I consume like 5 milk drinks and 10 bowls of cereal a day.

....Well, along those lines.

Mangoes, pollen, and garlic. Especially garlic, it makes my throat swell.

I might be allergic to bananas too, I get sick every time I eat them.

Penicillin, Amoxicillin, and Cefcil, (spellcheck anyone?) all are types of medicines. Also, Mangos, Lime flavored chips, Walnuts, Shellfish, certain sunscreen, and purell. Ooh, and bees and the chicken pox. I'm a mess =3

I don't know if I'm allergic or jus intolerant

but I can't eat garlic

and some type of penicillin I forgot

Lime flavored chips..?

yepp, im not sure what brand it is that makes them. I'm not allergic to chips or limes.... and I know its not an intolerance cuz my throat swells up.

LIES

Naaaw. But I drink loooaaaads of milk, and it's never caused me any problems. I consume like 5 milk drinks and 10 bowls of cereal a day.

....Well, along those lines.

This.

I just about never drink water, only milk.

Water is bland.

>.>

I'm allegic to medications that are Sulfa...something or other. I just know to avoid things with that in them.

I'm also allergic to silver earrings. They make my ears itch and burn horribly. I can wear anything else, just no silver.

And then there's the stupid Tulip Trees in the woods in back of my house.

Pollen makes me itchy and then I sneeze a lot more than normal during allergy season (every five seconds, I'm sneezing--outside, it's every two seconds sleep.gif well, not really, but still), then I'm allergic to dandruff. Which makes petting and holding my dog frustrating, but ah well. That's what hypoallergenic dogs (ehemehemschnauzersehemehem) are for, I guess ^-^

Cottonwood Fluff and pet( dog/cat)dander, not violent allergy, I just get all stuffed up blink.gif

I might be allergic to bananas too, I get sick every time I eat them.

I think getting sick might mean that you are intolerant to bananas, not allergic to them. Different physiological mechanisms.

i'm pretty sure i'm allergic to pollen (aka: seasonal allergies)

Im allergic to dogs, mosquitos, leadybugs (yeah....), pesticide, some shampoo, and ANTS!!! arrrg!!!

Mosquito bites, dogwood tree pollen, and cats...

I think that's about it. I had one food allergy when I was a little kid, but whatever it was, it's gone now.

Pollen, dust, and cats. No food or medicine that I'm aware of.

Silver is the worse for me, leaves a nasty rash and if it takes up enough of my body( necklace or a ring) I can go into anaphalactic shock and die. But that's only if I can deal with the pain for more than two hours.

Pennicilan. I have no idea what happens when I take it. My sister's mother told me I was allergic to it when I was 7.

Nothing. And from reading this thread, Im Quite lucky. *Misses playing the what if you were allergic to air game when I was little*

Hayfever.

And just recently, the stupid dryer bar you can put in your dryer in place of fabric softener. T.T Had to suffer 3-4 weeks of itchy patches and my hands swelling before we figured it out... still on meds for it, it was that severe. I hate being allergic to things...

Oh and I'm also allergic to nickel... to the point where, those "sensitive solutions" earrings don't do a damn thing for me. It has to be sterling silver or gold... nothing else.