Jump to content
Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

Recommended Posts

I might be allergic to raw peaches, since every time I eat them my lips and tongue sting like you wouldn't believe. But I can eat cooked ones, or things with peaches in them. happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post

nothing but my sis is, she is DEATHLY allergic to peanut butter.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm allergic to cats....sadly.... I like cats. Grr.....oh, and I have Hay Fever (Just a funny name for seasonal allergies)

Share this post


Link to post

nickel makes the area infected(puss spewing and everything)

 

dust makes my nose stuff up/drip something awful

 

and i'm guessing pollen or something because whenever spring/summer hits i start sneezing a lot outside.

 

oysters make me sick and clams seem to have a small effect. no other shell fish both me though

Share this post


Link to post
Nothing. I AM INVINCIBLE.

 

I have a slight lactose intolerance, but every human does. We ain't meant to drink the cow milks.

LIES

 

 

Naaaw. But I drink loooaaaads of milk, and it's never caused me any problems. I consume like 5 milk drinks and 10 bowls of cereal a day.

 

 

....Well, along those lines.

Share this post


Link to post

Mangoes, pollen, and garlic. Especially garlic, it makes my throat swell.

 

I might be allergic to bananas too, I get sick every time I eat them.

Share this post


Link to post

Penicillin, Amoxicillin, and Cefcil, (spellcheck anyone?) all are types of medicines. Also, Mangos, Lime flavored chips, Walnuts, Shellfish, certain sunscreen, and purell. Ooh, and bees and the chicken pox. I'm a mess =3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know if I'm allergic or jus intolerant

but I can't eat garlic

 

and some type of penicillin I forgot

Share this post


Link to post
Lime flavored chips..?

yepp, im not sure what brand it is that makes them. I'm not allergic to chips or limes.... and I know its not an intolerance cuz my throat swells up.

Share this post


Link to post
LIES

 

 

Naaaw. But I drink loooaaaads of milk, and it's never caused me any problems. I consume like 5 milk drinks and 10 bowls of cereal a day.

 

 

....Well, along those lines.

This.

I just about never drink water, only milk.

Water is bland.

>.>

Share this post


Link to post

I'm allegic to medications that are Sulfa...something or other. I just know to avoid things with that in them.

 

I'm also allergic to silver earrings. They make my ears itch and burn horribly. I can wear anything else, just no silver.

 

And then there's the stupid Tulip Trees in the woods in back of my house.

Share this post


Link to post

Pollen makes me itchy and then I sneeze a lot more than normal during allergy season (every five seconds, I'm sneezing--outside, it's every two seconds sleep.gif well, not really, but still), then I'm allergic to dandruff. Which makes petting and holding my dog frustrating, but ah well. That's what hypoallergenic dogs (ehemehemschnauzersehemehem) are for, I guess ^-^

Share this post


Link to post

Cottonwood Fluff and pet( dog/cat)dander, not violent allergy, I just get all stuffed up blink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
I might be allergic to bananas too, I get sick every time I eat them.

I think getting sick might mean that you are intolerant to bananas, not allergic to them. Different physiological mechanisms.

Share this post


Link to post

i'm pretty sure i'm allergic to pollen (aka: seasonal allergies)

Share this post


Link to post

Im allergic to dogs, mosquitos, leadybugs (yeah....), pesticide, some shampoo, and ANTS!!! arrrg!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Mosquito bites, dogwood tree pollen, and cats...

I think that's about it. I had one food allergy when I was a little kid, but whatever it was, it's gone now.

Share this post


Link to post

Pollen, dust, and cats. No food or medicine that I'm aware of.

Share this post


Link to post

Silver is the worse for me, leaves a nasty rash and if it takes up enough of my body( necklace or a ring) I can go into anaphalactic shock and die. But that's only if I can deal with the pain for more than two hours.

Share this post


Link to post

Pennicilan. I have no idea what happens when I take it. My sister's mother told me I was allergic to it when I was 7.

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing. And from reading this thread, Im Quite lucky. *Misses playing the what if you were allergic to air game when I was little*

Share this post


Link to post

Hayfever.

 

And just recently, the stupid dryer bar you can put in your dryer in place of fabric softener. T.T Had to suffer 3-4 weeks of itchy patches and my hands swelling before we figured it out... still on meds for it, it was that severe. I hate being allergic to things...

 

Oh and I'm also allergic to nickel... to the point where, those "sensitive solutions" earrings don't do a damn thing for me. It has to be sterling silver or gold... nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.