Ninetails

What are you allergic to?

I have seasonal allergies, which medication does nothing for.

I also have a very mild allergy to strawberries. If I eat about 50 of them my tongue starts swelling up and eventually my throat. >.> Naturally I eat them anyway.

Wool, so of course people are always wanting to give me wool yarn dry.gif

Makes my fingers itch and if I get it on my face it swells up until look like a balloon with a nose laugh.gif

If there is wool in a sweater or shirt I break out in hives.

I also have an 'allergy to the sun', as the photic sneeze reflex is called sometimes. :b I get out in the sun, it hits my eyes weird and I sneeze. Lul.

This happens to me too. xd.png

I don't know what I'm allergic to, probably just seasonal allergies and stuff like that.

i am allergic to what i think is a certain type of yeast they put it frozen and non-perishable foods (because of that, i can't eat oreos anymore!) i havent been to the doctor for it yet, but it does make my tongue feel fuzzy. umm and i am allergic to wal-mart. (no i am serious, every time i go in wal-mart my eyes start to water and burn or i start to sneeze a lot it is really wierd O_O)

I forgot to mention in my first post, but I know someone who is allergic to watermelon. That's the strangest one I've heard of, although I'm sure there's one somewhere that can top it. tongue.gif

I also know a kid who has an allergy to wheat, corn, peanuts and certain kinds of food coloring. Peanuts on their own aren't bad, but wheat AND corn? That's just crazy. Poor kid and his parents have a fun time trying to find stuff he can have. sad.gif

Chalk dust.

But I think I grew out of it because everytime I use the chalkboard in school I don't have any reactions...

But that's why when I was little my dad gave my chalkboard away... sad.gif

Nothing, but a few months ago I broke out in hives for no apparent reason... probably something at school.

Roses. Most everything that has some sort of pollen gets me, but roses are the absolute worst.

Intolerance: Lactose

Allergy: Penicillin/Sulfa. (The first time I had it, I broke out in a really bad rash, but I was told if I were to have it a second time, it could stop my heart.) I'm also allergic to pollen and my cats during shedding season.

Thankfully, i am not allergic to anything. biggrin.gif

I feel so bad for all the people that can't eat peanut butter/peanuts. sad.gif

My mom as a child was allergic to milk, wheat, and eggs. She grew out of it, though. She's still allgeric to nickel, though.

I don't really have any allergies. Maybe a tiny bit of our soap (because my lower legs itch a bit and look red when I get out of the shower sometimes) and a bit of nickel. I just remember when I was like 5, I wore this costume jewelery necklace all day and by supper there was a red spot on my chest where it had rested. Nothing that really affect me, though.

I have seasonal allergies, which medication does nothing for.

I also have a very mild allergy to strawberries. If I eat about 50 of them my tongue starts swelling up and eventually my throat. >.> Naturally I eat them anyway.

Forgot about this one also. I'm allergic to cats.

oh i know a girl who is allergic to like red dye 42 or 46 and she cant have most types of candy. and i also know someone allergic to strawberries but she breaks out in hives. she will eat them anyway. oh and my cousin is allergic to his own sweat...it makes him itch

Dust...

My poor friend was allergic to grapes...

I guess he can't drink wine.

EDIT: Oh trololol new page FTL.

Edited by caramba2654

Pollen and stuff that is in the air.... I'm in Louisiana.. A lot of people who have never had allergies before ...develop them down here.. ITS BAD!!! Some days I have to take 2 Claritin because its so bad!!

Pollen, your typical seasonal allergy stuff.

Apparently my dog's allergic to bees, as we found out a few days ago. Thank God nothing too severe happened, her left lip just got swollen and puffy. Gotta be way more careful now. X_x

I'm allergic to allergens and penicillin...

Which is the greatest thing in the world, because if I get a major infection, I can't be treated! Yay! dry.gif

Idiocy, and cigarette smoke.

Severe allergy to Pamprin. Like, get-to-the-hospital-fast-before-your-tongue-swells-throat-possibly-closes-and-you-die kind of reaction.

Pollen, Peanuts, and Cephalosporin.

And when I had Cephalosporin. I had to go the hospital and all these tests and I was healthy except for the allergy attack. My hands and face were swollen.

Used to be I wasn't allergic to anything, but I got the sneezes pretty bad last time I was in the Tucson area in the spring, and it definitely wasn't a cold. At this point I have to assume I'm allergic to some as of yet unknown flowering plant in the Sonora Desert.

Maybe cholla. I don't know.

Nothing, as far as I am aware. But lol, under this was the funny images thread, so it was like,

'What are you allergic to?'

'FUNNY IMAGES!'