Stunningfire

Neopets

Merr, anyone know where you could buy a Snot Collar? I have a really fantastic offer lined up to trade my Aisha for a Mara Lupe, but I can't find the collars anywhere D:

The collar that comes with the Aisha? Paintbrush items can't be bought/traded if I remember right.

You do remember right. Unless I'm wrong as well X3

UC Maraquan lupes are awesome. <3

Thanks. Does anyone want a Starry Kau? (Her name is OhBlasti) I wanna trade my new Tonu across to my main.

Just with games. The stock market is awesome, although I'm never patient enough to use it xd.png Random games also work.

Is anyone else stocking up on Ultimate Icy Neggs while they are deflated? They went from 200k to 13k, and will probably reach 200k again around Christmas. I have a potential 60 mil sitting in my SDB.

I would, but I'm totally broke after spending my nps on the Chef Bonju avatar and I'm too lazy to go earn more.

*sneakily runs in*

If any of you guys are interested in befriending me on my poor broke account (looks are only skin deep....) my username is nightshadeswiftswing.

I really only go on for the compulsive lab zap

*runs away*

I used to play Neopets many years ago, from 2000 to about... 2007.

My account had over 1mil NP, then they said I had too many accounts (which was totally false) and froze me. I swore never to go back and I haven't. I spent too much time there anyway. Then they brought in "NeoCash" or whatever where you paid actual money for special things and I said forget it.

I use to play it all the time, mostly for the games, but I hate what they have done with everything and has made me not want to go back there. I do check from time to time, but things only seem to get worse, not better.

Some of the games really, really stink. And the ones that you have to play to get avatars [i'm an avatar collector] are usually harder. dry.gif

I broke quite a few rules during my time there too...and my pets stayed hungry most the time too. And when they did eat it was omelet.

It converted my pets and I didn't have the option to keep them. I was so freaking mad. Like I said, mutant. They made it just look like an off-purple normal, and the new "normal" was a suckish look anyway. (I could never afford Darigan or Draik, much less both) I hate customization and everything about it.

Mine was an embarrassing time of immaturity, too. I was like, ten. More or less. I don't really remember when I joined.

Ah, memories.

Neopets has a "law" that nonconverted pets stay nonconverted. And that nonconverted pets are safe from random events.

Ooh, Neopets! I still go on that sometimes, to do things like the Labray. smile.gif