Stunningfire

Neopets

Just made the guild public. Not much now (like, 1% done, just basic outline, barely exists, descrition is a space, no name), but anyone who wants to help can join.

lookup greenmountaindragon on the search feature. Then just go to the guild I'm in. OK?

EDIT: Something tells me yes...

And in for the record, scary cave.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

I play, probably only play because of my friends and neopets, other then that I probably wouldn't be playing.xP

Well, this is kinda a board for discussing neopets in general. But two boards on relatively the same topic is bad, and a bord for a guild on neopets and a board for neopets in general might be to close together.

Yeah...I suppose we'll just stick to no board for the guild...? I'll add the link to the guild in the first post on this thread.

I can't make banners, but I requested one to xFlame990. We'll see how it turns out~

I used to be very active there. xd.png Their boards were my first "forum", and where I began roleplaying. I have 4 accounts and still remember the usernames/passwords to all of them.

I haven't been on much for a couple of years now. The last two years I was only on for the Altador Cup and I was planning to participate again this year, but by the time exams were done and I was back online it had started already so I didn't bother. The last time I went online, I got really bored and decided to play a game. Then I realised that they had freaking ads in front of each one and that really pissed me off. dry.gif

But there's a DC Guild? I might dig out one of my still-guildless accounts... or not. Too lazy. sleep.gif

We need more members in the guild...only four right now, and three are on the council. dry.gif

Actually, 5. Catty joined. smile.gif

EDIT: We desperately need someone to code a layout. >.> Besides me, I suck.

Edited by Kimiaro

Oh, and I added a banner in my sig...if you guys want to add it too, that would be great.