Stunningfire

Neopets

Hrm. So this thread made me revisit my account, and apparently I still have a carpload of stuff.

What better place to give it all away than here, then?

WHO WANTS NP AND STUFF?

Thanks to inflation, I have no idea what stuff is still expensive, but I have a bunch of pretty much everything- codestones, dubloons, petpets, books, stamps...I have ten paint brushes but they're christmas and speckled.

Just set up a junk trade, pm me here and give me the link, and tell me what kind of stuff you want.

I only have 500k points please don't hurt me. It was a long time ago. I was much younger.

So I guess that makes my leaving official. Hrm.

And I'm not bitter, it's just sad.

Caption contest was the bomb. Especially the old ones. As was the newspaper that I can't remember the name of.

Edited by Imaginist

They should rename it GIVE-US-ALL-OF-YOUR-F*CKING-MONEY pets. :/

I was on when I was what, 5? 6?

I had a goddamn cybunny. It took 2 years to get that thing.

Then Viacom came.

Then I didn't buy stuff.

Then I was banned for no reason whatsoever.

Then I told Viacom to screw itself and quit.

Then I joined again when I was 9.

Then I quit again.

Here's my account~

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?us...legirl_returns_

I'm making a new one for teh lulz.

I joined Neopets when I was nine or ten. Been on for five or six years, and I've gone through four accounts and I'm on my sixth one. All because my brain died a few times and I forgot my passwords. So yeah.

I was a part of Neo when the Rp boards didn't suck. Now, the Rp boards are c- to the flippin' - rap. Filled with people who can't roleplay at all.

I miss the older Neopets. The new one where you get warned for everything is terrible. But I'm on anyway 'cuz of the few friends on there that I have. --sigh-- --rant--

Typo...I've been through four accounts and I'm on my fifth one. Not my sixth. ^.^'''

Nyeh, it was better when not EVERYTHING cost real money.

Especially when all the good artists and roleplayers were on.

Do any of you guys remember Shukumei? It was this ULTRA-ELITE roleplaying/artist's guild, and it was my dream to join.

Now almost all the Shukumei members are gone, everything costs money, things there have become overly-childish, and I see no point in going back.

I can't anyway, because I forgot my password. xd.png

I used to play Neopets, when I was much younger. Those were the days when they still had all the non-flash world maps, half the islands they have now don't exist and not every little thing was only buyable by Cash. It's become a tedious, spma, troll filled game filled with ads and stupid little promotion games. I tried going back a year or so ago, and I quite again after a couple of weeks. It's gone and censorkip.gif itself up.

My only REALLY good memory of Neopets is when the little plushies were being sold at McDonalds and everybody in my primary class was trading them. I traded my Starry Pteri for a Starry Meerca, if I recall correctly. ;D I don't even know what Neopets looks like anymore. I'm guessing more ads and more bratty little spammers trolling the forums. That's how I remember it, anyway. Oh, and picky guilds that wanted me to donate Paint Brushes to them. >.>

Soooo.....To put it lightly, I 'Strongly Dislike' Neopets now.

I HATE IT I NEVER GOT MY FAIRY LUTARI! *Sobs*

I think I may have become re-addicted.

I've been finding myself going on Neopets more and more ever since I made this board.

I've been lazy on Neopets lately xd.png I used to play Key Quest so actively, it's a great way to make NP even if you win or lose :3

So glad the Altador Cup is over since I spent way too much time on it, especially the final four days. At least I got a pirate paint brush from the prize shop and Darigan came in 3rd. cx

Nyeh, it was better when not EVERYTHING cost real money.

Especially when all the good artists and roleplayers were on.

Do any of you guys remember Shukumei? It was this ULTRA-ELITE roleplaying/artist's guild, and it was my dream to join.

Now almost all the Shukumei members are gone, everything costs money, things there have become overly-childish, and I see no point in going back.

I can't anyway, because I forgot my password. xd.png

Ah, I used to love Neopets... I got back on this year, but the site's really went down in quality. That used to be my favorite site...

I had a Ruki, and before that a Jibjib-- Pardon-- Jubjub. I miss not having the same fun back then... Role Playing used to be pretty fun there when I was just starting, too...

Seriously? You remember them? Good times... I was on there from Shukumei through the Kirbies, BCA, and ...THEM, but left shortly afterwards. The neopian RP groups have lost all of their elitists to proboards and other sites, and it's almost impossible to track them now...T.T

Oh, yes! Roleplaying was the best! biggrin.gif

That's where I remember learning the ropes and refining my rping skill.

I also loved unlocking all the avatars! Can you believe I got one for Volcano Run? Yeah...That was an awesome game...

I thinks it's been about two years since I last went on. That was about a few months after they added the feature of dressing up pets. The only reason I went on was because of the Yuyu (is that how it's spelled??) ball tournament every year between the different places on the map. Shenkuu was awesome! *_*

Now I'm not really interested or keen on the site since they added the feature where you pay ACTUAL money for exclusive things. I can understand how funding for the site is important, but the site was originally advertised as being FREE. I don't want to work hard to earn neopoints for paintbrushes when there's no use anymore when you can go to the cash shop.

I think my favorite pet was the Lupe. And next was the the water horse creature. That one was the very first pet I've ever had.

Edited by Daydreamer09

You weren't?

Well, here's a story for you.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far...

Anyways, there was a time in which the site's artwork was... Average, and things were fun and based off of communicating with others and exploring! Tyrannia wasn't on the map, and the ice-caves looked totally different (you could reach Tyrannia through them). There were wars and plots, and everybody thought Nabile was cool... Wait, what? Then, the site was sold, and things... Went downhill. The navigation bar we all loved was changed! And to make things worse, the good RP'ers began to leave! Then, the finishing blow... Neocash. The economy was doomed; it had been getting bad, but that was the last straw. The Neopian Times wasn't cool anymore, and I just realized it's initials are TNT, just like the moderating team of neopets...

There really isn't any point in Neocash, or Premium. I don't get why Neopians spend all that money on it. REAL money, I mean.

Yeah a lot changed in Neopets. I was so shocked when I first found out. I had left Neopets for a few years and returned sometime earlier this year and found everything completely different.

Altador Cup ended? o.o Already? o.o *goes to see*

There really isn't any point in Neocash, or Premium. I don't get why Neopians spend all that money on it. REAL money, I mean.

Judging by the state of Neopets today, I don't think I could play without Premium. What invasive popups...

I play Neopets without Premium and I don't think I've had any trouble with popups...

There are adds everwhere, several of which expanded from the main banner, which I then had to click buttons to make them revert...

Yup looks like AC is over x_X I fizzled out way too early in it and got a lame trophy.. well it's just a participant badge. But I at least got around 1k points to spend in the AC shop place. I got all of those cute Snowglobes for my Gallery (and they don't really match my theme... but they were really cute xd.png) and few books. I wish I had had enough for the Yooyu or the Paint Brush x_x

I will be putting more effort in next year. laugh.gif

You have been awarded an Altador Cup V trophy! You can go see it on your user lookup.

I got 24 points DX