Stunningfire

Neopets

Yikes...

If I were you, I'd email TNT. Did you sign up for any money-making fake Neopets logins or neopoint generators?

I have played neopets on and off for 7 years (according to my profile on neopets xd.png).

Yesterday, I signed into my account to make sure that my neopets were alright, sent them to the neolodge for food and played a few games.

<3 the games on neopets

The games are alright...some are helplessly addicting, while others are terribly boring. tongue.gif That jelly game is awesome...the one with the chomby?

The games are alright...some are helplessly addicting, while others are terribly boring. tongue.gif That jelly game is awesome...the one with the chomby?

I totally agree... that one is awesome!

I loved it before they sold it.

I prefer smallish communities like this, where the mods and admin are actually involved sometimes without the use of the report button. As in, to discuss stuff.

Edited by scratcher_cat

Well, this is a forum, while Neopets is centered more around the pets and stuff, so they can't really discuss and the admin/mods are concentrating on mostly the main site.

I used to play it back when the plots were still challenging, thats all gone now and with all the other changes I was gone too. Though did enjoy being on there before that. And yes was a DC supporter at the time as well.

unsure.gif I still go on Neopets. I joined just before it started going downhill, but I still go online- partly because I've gotten fond of my pet and I'm in an adoption agency, but mostly because I've got goals I want to finish there. I can ignore the NC Mall and stuff because I don't and won't (and can't- 1 dollar= 50 bucks of my currency) get NC. But I'm having a problem now and I'm really stuck. Wondering if anyone here can help me. No one on the Neoboards can.

Oh, thank you!! ^^ It's difficult to explain, but I have screenies of the errors I'm getting. Basically I can't play any games- which is a problem because games are my source of Neopoints. I haven't invested in the stockmarkets and I'm a very poor restocker.

Um... my Lupe's page- http://www.neopets.com/~Fendra_96 has the screenshots at the end.

I've already cleared out my cookies, cache and download history, uninstalled and reinstalled ALL my browsers and my Flash and Shockwave players, my Antivirus and pretty much anything else I could think of. Plus I sent a ticket to the TNT. Twice. They said they are looking into it, but it's kinda been two months now... If you can help, I'd really be very grateful. smile.gif

That. Is. Weird. o.O

I'm sorry, but I am very, very confused.

Edited by Stunningfire

NEOPETS HAS A DC GUILD?! *join!*

Let me find a side

Edit:

This guild has as many members chatting in it as the amount of people who don't think meepits are evil. D:

Edited by aquamarine__

That. Is. Weird. o.O

I'm sorry, but I am very, very confused.

Any idea about what happened? Because I'll run out of np soon, if this keeps up. I can't survive on KQ- and I really like some of the games!

I have been a fan since 2003. It seems rough sometimes but I have made some really good friends who help to keep it interesting

Jeebus. I must've started playing Neopets 7 or 8 years ago now. xd.png I don't like where it's ended up. = /

http://www.neopets.com/~Elf_Blitzen

Thought that I would post this if anyone was interested. This link is information about a game created by four long time neopets players, called Vas Novus. Season 4 is about to start and we could use new players who are looking for a challenge.

THERE ARE NO PRIZES This game is played strictly for fun, so as to follow TNT's rules. What you do get is new friends, new skills, and perhaps a new trophy or avatar, at least one biggrin.gif

How it works: all players are put into four teams. Each week, the teams are given a list of neopet games and a challenge. They have from thursday to tuesday to get the highest score in the games that they can, and also to help their team get the challenge completed, which can be anything from designing a restaurant to solving a mystery. At the end of the 11 weeks, the team with the highest score wins the title of Vas Novus champions.

We also have individual competitons. At the end of the season, the top five players compete against each other. The three with the highest scores are chosen and you vote for the person you want to be the champion.

Sign ups for the game are open now with a tentative start date of Jan 13th, pending the amount of players.

If anyone is interested, or has questions, please feel free to PM me.

Note: the site is a forum site, and it is recommended that you sign up with the username of your main account, since you will be playing neopet games

Edited by water_angel

Oh do!

It's awesome fun and makes Neopets actually fun. biggrin.gif

Funny thing is, I joined Dragon Cave because of Vas Novus players (who are also Neopets players).

And now, if people from here join VN - that'd make it even funnier because, total switchroo! smile.gif

I'm half asleep - my babbling may not make sense... tongue.gif

xd.png

lol. That's true. please if you have any questions or concerns, PM me, I'll answer whatever you need. We do need players to sign up, we're not near the right amount of people yet.