Stunningfire

Neopets

I forgot all about ACV! I was going for all star, but had computer trouble... Well, Lost Desert did win, and I was on their team. I only got to rank 3 though... T.T

If you are using Firefox and have the Adblocker Plus add on, it blocks ALL ads and pop-ups on Neopets. Which I found to be very nice back when I played.

I stopped about a year ago because it go to time consuming and just wasn't fun anymore. Even the games got tedious.

I do log on every now and then...I used to be very active on the site 'bout 2 years ago.

But then then I was chain-frozen because TVT thought I was earning nps on different accounts since a few family members of mine played also.

...and yeah, I was rich and had beautiful pets. x_x' (So did they)

Sorry for complaining there ...But that just sucked...

I used to always be scambusting in the good ole' days x3

I remember I even was making a pet-page called "Frost Bite!" to bring attention to the issue where so many people were unfairly frozen.... But I ended up losing interest in it...

Games ARE tedious.

Yeah, but they shouldn't be. Games are supposed to be fun to play. Not a goram chore. dry.gif

I know, right? I suspect that they aren't the main source of Neopoints for most Neopians. They sure aren't for me, that's for sure.

My main source of NP is Key Quest. Others do other games, or they dabble in the Stock Market (my cousin made a lot in there o.o), and others are restockers. There's various ways to make NP xd.png Of course I haven't been in the mood to make NP or play Key Quest lately so there hasn't been NP flowing in for me xd.png

I used to use the Stock Market and made about 300k from it...too lazy to play Key Quest. xd.png

I make my money from sniping decent Key Quest prizes (Neggs that are worth Negg points, regular Codestones, etc) off the shop wizard. |u

I tried restocking for a while but it was too hard. But my luck seems pretty good lately: random events, wheels, coltzan's shrine, etc.

I will admit I sometimes go on there. Generaly for roleplaying guilds actually. I don't knw why, but I kinda like guilds. I actually am classified as literate there, which goes to show that roleplay there isn't quite filled with quality.

BUT! Just seeing this gave me an epic idea. We could have a guild for DCers. That would make neopets a bit more worth going on. We could have roleplays, and lots of other fun stuff. All for DCers.

ERROR : Sorry, but your account must be over 12 hours old to send neomail.

dry.gif So much for making a side.

neomail me.

ashlidawndongyan

(this is NOT my actual name, its a mix of differnt people who are in my family, and are probably all dead)