Stunningfire

Neopets

I have to say, I played too! biggrin.gif

I was fairly successful, With a multi-million Neopoint account. One day, I decided I was too old for it, And Shoved every single item in my SDB box, Created a Unbreakable code, And threw away the key. I rejoined a month ago. All my NP and items are locked away but I'm still happy xd.png.

Username:ligh17

Pardon my Weird UN. tongue.gif

I still play randomly. I played it a LONG time ago and made tons of friends, who I have recently met IRL. smile.gif I was able to get almost all of my dream pets, and now I go on weekly to battle and sell the Codestones. I was never good at restocking.

UN: baby_rainbow_draiks

Man, it has been a long time since I have played Neopets ^^ I loved my pets, I helped with an adoption agency for a while, and it was where I started roleplaying. Ahh, good memories.

I recently got back into Neopets, but I only play the stock market and food club. Because my account is quite old, I can make a huge profit from food club (got 1 million in a fortnight), for very little effort. I still train my pets (the current faerie quest event is helping a lot) and I'm currently trying to finish my first run of neoquest.

I've been able to jump all in lately too. I found a wonderful guild that has helped me want to come on all the time like I used to. And I've started playing the food club and I'm having fun with it. It's taken,e a while but I'm finally starting to see a profit. I'm also working on some of the Elusive avatars and training.

I got a ffq for a grey faerie quest during the event and I now have my dream pet!

Going on 3 years since my last post on this thread and I'm still there for 15 1/2 years now. I do not see it as childish and I'm 60 years old. How people perceive things is different. I think perception changes with age. cool.gif

I recently got a long time dream item, magical rainbow aisha plushie. And now I'm no longer a millionaire.

Anyone participating in the cup this year?

I'm playing for shenkuu as I usually do, just hit rank 5. I think I'll be able to hit all star rank again this year. Last year was the first time I played with any seriousness and I'm hoping to do the same this year.

Whoo Shenkuu! I rejoined on Halloween '18. I haven't been a newb for such a long time. Quite refreshing, if a little trying. Currently trying to save up the 2.3mil for that White Paint Brush. My profile is here. I haven't coded it yet due to spotty internet.

the original neopets creator recently went off the rails but hey i’m still playing ^^ if anyone else is, lets be neofriends! heres my account 

I'm sure others have mentioned it, but there's an awesome Neopets Classic site that uses all the vintage artwork and maps. I'm addicted to it. 

On 7/9/2023 at 9:34 PM, Throned said:

I'm sure others have mentioned it, but there's an awesome Neopets Classic site that uses all the vintage artwork and maps. I'm addicted to it. 

I haven't heard about that before, so I looked it up. It's exactly what I remember way back in early to mid 2000's! I'll give it a try. Thank you for sharing :)

On 7/11/2023 at 1:04 AM, Naraku said:

I haven't heard about that before, so I looked it up. It's exactly what I remember way back in early to mid 2000's! I'll give it a try. Thank you for sharing :)

Glad you found it! Fair warning; it costs $1 a month to play. To me it's worth it though. The mod team are always working on new brush colors that look amazing. I love the candy and valentine brush ^^