Stunningfire

Neopets

Wow, Neopets. I used to play this game religiously with my cousin when we were kids.

Back before they sold it, of course.

I fell out of it for a while, then I came back several years ago and fell out of it again. I'm not sure what happened to my very first account. I checked a year or two ago and it was still around, but I had forgotten the password, but I think it may have been deleted. I didn't have much on there anyway really... aside from my like, silver trophy from a game that's in the Graveyard now.

I recently made an account for my little sister, so I'm kind of getting back into it again.

I'm really not terribly fond of what it's like now, but I really do have fond memories of it.

I have a magma pet on one of my really old side accounts that I don't use anymore. I had to stay up until like, 3 AM for the guard to fall asleep...

My current active account, if anybody cares: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?ra..._social_outcast (pwease don't tease me about the name I know it's stupid ;n;)

I have the lab ray on this account, so I'm actually kind of happy about that. I'm really trying to find a way to enjoy Neopets again but I haven't managed to. But I'm pretty poor though. About 400 nps to my name. I shoved all of my Neopoints at my friend a while ago because I stopped caring. XD

Edited by Switch

Wow, neopets. I made it 11 years ago. Now, I've not touched it for ages....

I occasionally still dream about my pets and my horribly neglected account.

I wish to keep the account (despite its stupid name) and give the pets away. I don't want to put them in the pound due to the huge amount of unwanted fodder clogging it up.

if i don't get a warning from this post then can someone at neopets: My Neopet

oh and my pet is sick with ugga ugga, and the cure is not at the pharmecy, does anyone have a shop that has Sporkle Syrup.

thanks for your time.

I actually just recently got back into Neopets a bit. Most of the converted pets look like utter garbage though, except for the mutants and some of the Maraquans. I'd love to get my hands on the UC versions of all my pets from before the addition of customization. I was on a hiatus when the conversion happened, so I never got the chance to choose whether or not I wanted to convert them. I'm super sad about that. My beautiful FFQ Mara Lupe looks so weird now. The only reason I still have him is for nostalgia.

Anyway, this is my main account, for anyone who wants to visit or friend me.

Not really sure what the point of me being on there right now though is. I don't RP, I don't usually come up with stories for my pets, I only occasionally do art of my pets... I guess I'm just there to hog up all the pretty pets. When I've run out of room for all the pets I want though, I don't think there will be any point in it xd.png

I still have an account. I occasionally go back, especially around the holidays so I can buy up/ auction off the Advent Calendar items. I don't make a whole lot of points doing it, but I have fun. Much like I do with trading on this site. smile.gif I mainly spend anything I make on Brucey B Slots though, lol.

I had an account years ago, in the early 00's when I was still in college. I think I joined the year after it came out... that account is long gone, I can't even remember what name I'd made for it. :/ I still play Gormball when I feel nostalgic.

Just went on for a few minutes in time to catch the new kad main. LOL I failed miserably. Ah well... enjoying the old familiar adrenaline rush while racing to feed a kad C:

oh and my pet is sick with ugga ugga, and the cure is not at the pharmecy, does anyone have a shop that has Sporkle Syrup.

thanks for your time.

You've probably already cured your pet by now but... You can give your pet a different illness and then cure that. Feed them some Poisonous Jelly as it give them Neomonia. That can be cured by giving them some Medicinal Soap which only cost about 10K. Or you can try a Warm Green Blanket which has a lessor chance of curing on the first try but it's only about 2k or so.

I'm now 56 years of age and I started playing Neo in June of 2001. My husband joined a week after I did, and the girls shortly after that. He still occasionally logs in for dailies and to put his pets in the Inn. The girls grew up, got lives, moved out and left their pets behind. sad.gif I've taken several hiatuses over the years but I still go there to take care of my pets, play the stock market (I've made millions there and have about 10 mil invested.), games and attempt to restock. I've watched all the changes, some for the better and a lot for the worst. NC Cash doesn't rule the site, but there is too much going on with it now. Viacom has definitely broken some promises that Donna and Adam made, but Donna and Adam kept theirs. My name is Bluheart, I've been a Premium member for 6 years now, and I have 5 accounts. tongue.gif

Neo was originally made for young adults to play. Donna and Adam created it when they were in college and played with their friends. It was later when Viacom bought it and tied it to Nickelodeon that it changed so much to try to make it a kids site. Still, there are a lot of adults that still play Neo.

I'm sorry I won't join the DC guild because I never post enough to amount to anything. You can see that by how long I've been here and how much I have posted. xd.png

Cheryl

I just looked for this thread on a whim, and I see that a lot of people have the same feelings as me. tongue.gif

I played it obsessively in the... early 2000s, I believe. Before Xweetoks and such were released. I really loved it, but left when it started getting too complicated for my tastes- you could only access the secret island with mobile (I was upset because I was too young to have a phone), they added the pet personalization where you give them clothes, started changing artwork, etc. I liked it the 'old style'.

I LOVED the Altador Cup, though. I have fond memories of that- DARIGAN ALL THE WAY! xd.png

user posted image

This topic hasn't been posted on in a while, I hope it's still OK to say something...

I love playing Neopets, although I hate it when my Neopets get sick and the water faerie won't cure it, and she just gives you potions and hit points and stuff instead. Yesterday the water faerie finally got rid of my hissi's ugga-ugga, but it still hasn't gotten the sneezles off my eyrie. sad.gif

I also hate it when you randomly get a quest from a faerie, and then the item she wants just never appears in the shop.

I only started playing around 2011 maybe, and my first neopet was a green kougra - Lil_Neo_Paws in case you want to look it up. Later I created a blue eyrie called Owl_kat (it's called that because it's a cross between an owl and a lion!) and I adopted two pets from the pound - a blue tuskanniny called Huadong and a blue hissi called Bakathi101412. Bakathi is by far my oldest neopets, she was a few years old when I got her.

I used to "abandon" my neopets whenever they got sick - not like actually abandon them, like give them to the Neopian pound, that would be sad - but just stop feeding them and such because there really wasn't much point. But now I tend to feed them even when they are sick, I started doing that ever since the water faerie became able to heal your Neopets' illnesses. One time three out of my four neopets were sick - Owl_kat and Bakathi had neomonia, and Huadong had ugga-ugga. The only neopet that wasn't sick was Lil Neo Paws! Then I went to the water faerie and she cured them all! Yay!

Certain foods tend to make your neopets sick. Poisonous jellies are notorious for giving my neopets neomonia, and they could give other diseases as well. The other day I fed Bakathi a rotten omelette, only to give her ugga-ugga. So those are two foods you should avoid!

Well, I don't have much else to say, so I guess that's it. Reply if you want!

Congrats! happy.gif I currently have two accounts (god knows if that is allowed or not anymore).

_______will_______

and sakurable_5

I don't play much any more, but feel free to add me! biggrin.gif

I played in like 06, 07, 08, 09 but hadly play anymore XP my username was, TigerRules123 I was originally gonna use that username for this site! But then stupid brother stole it in attempt to make to make another account *shakes head* never got past validation xd.png So we have 3½ (½ is the still validating account xd.png) accounts all together. My two brothers and moi! Oh why can't I have a sister my age!

Otherwise I think I forgot my password on Neopets xd.png oh well I'll get one sent!

I'll admit I once played on Neopets.

Then I lost my Hubrids Book of Death (only 220 of them have EVER existed in this game, and I'd gotten one from Better than You, when they were first created)

Then they sold the company.

Then they sold out to assorted other companies and became a massive advertising machine.

Then they broke every single promise they ever made.

Then I quit.  Adam can take his asparagus and shove it.

Pretty much this. Which is such a shame :/ I loved the site as a child (I don't remember when I joined because it was so long ago). I worked so hard to get a Darigan Lupe, Mutant Xweetok and a couple other wonderful pets. I even won a Faerie PB LONG before they were ridiculously expensive (back when they were 300k points HA HA) and got my dream Faerie Ixi <333 I haven't logged in now in probably 2 years now, if not longer. I want to go back just to keep my accounts active because I worked so hard on raising my pets, but the site such a disgrace now :/ Damn sellouts.

Congrats! happy.gif I currently have two accounts (god knows if that is allowed or not anymore).

_______will_______

and sakurable_5

I don't play much any more, but feel free to add me! biggrin.gif

It's not allowed if you play games or earn money e.c.t., but many people have more than one and they cheat too.

I got my first account froze for being stupid whilst cheating, I had no idea what I was doing. I guess I worked hard, but my new account is so much better. I have almost 1 mill and have being playing for 7 months on the new account. I play (somewhat) meaning I log on everyday, check my shop, buy stocks and sometimes play some games.

You can add me if you want smile.gif : http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sarahfish89

Now all my neopets are painted! Yay!

I morphed my blue tuskaninny Huadong into a red ogrin...well, he was red, but then painted him Tyrannian. My other neopets are painted as well, I painted my kougra Lil_Neo_paws snow and my hissi Bakathi101412 glowing. My first pet I ever painted was my eyrie Owl_kat, and I painted him speckled, a few months ago.

Also, does anyone know how to get neopet colours that don't come in paint brushes?

The lab ray is absolutely horrible for me now. I haven't gotten anything in probably a year now. When I first got it I got some really good zaps, too. x_x

I kinda got back into neopets because I got a FFQ and access to the Attic so now I'm just trying to get any kind of draik so I can paint it mutant. I also recently got a Darigan Ixi, too. :D

Wow...this post is bringing back a lot of memories (my "main" account was started in 2000). I stopped playing for an extended period of time and when I went back on someone had hacked my shop and took some of my expensive to get invisible items (it was a gallery) and the plushie noil a friend gave me before he stopped playing the game that was on my original zafara pet. I am not sure how someone got my password since I didn't keep an email address on the account (main reason I didn't keep an email address on the account lol). Anyway, I changed my password and forgot what it was.

Spent many an hour while my kidlet was young playing that game. LOL! I actually met my best Internet friend through that game and we've been friends for around 13 years or so. Actually got to meet her in person for the first time around 4-5 years ago.

I still have a bunch of the card game cards, the first two issues of the magazine, the board game, two of the furbyesque kougras, and a white kougra plushie. I was always mad they never made zafara things. lolol

Edited by SanguineWolf

HAUNTED WOODS WHOO

(Okay I stopped actually participating in the Altador Cup after I was struck with a terrible cold/flu thing and my joints hurt too bad to play Make Some Noise large amounts of times anymore but still |D)

I've been playing since ~late 2001/2002, but my first two accounts got frozen. My current main is ~8.5 years old and has a really stupid username. I've been kind of on and off with playing for awhile but I've been kind of getting back into it now. I got my grandma into it before both my old accounts got frozen and she's been hooked ever since. xP

Besides the pets on my main and sides I also have a Darigan Ixi that my SO is holding onto for me for a bit. :V

Edited by Pika_Oi

WOOT FOR KRAWK ISLAND!

Last year I played for Shenkuu but they ended up coming second to last. This year I joined Krawk Island, and they came 4th (pretty sad!!!).

I gave up on Neopets after my bank thing glitches and I lost all my money.

I played neopets once, but it was bugged for me and it wouldnt let me feed anything. after 5 days, i quit.

This thread died..? sad.gif LET'S BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!

What team are you supporting this year's Altador Cup? I'm playing for Faerieland smile.gif

What team are you supporting this year's Altador Cup? I'm playing for Faerieland smile.gif

I don't think I'll be playing in the Altador Cup this year, unless I get really bored, but I'd play for Faerieland, too!

I just got back into Neopets a few days ago, actually- my older cousin wanted me to help her with some quests, and then I discovered my quest for a Faerie Paint Brush was much closer than before (I quit around when they were first retired and skyrocketed in price). So hopefully, if I save up enough (or get lucky with auctions) I can finally paint my Azilyce to be a Faerie Xweetok!

Mystery Island! tongue.gif