Stunningfire

Neopets

Ooh DC has a guild? *quits current guild and joins* Sweet. I am in ignorant child who never reads the news and didn't know neopets had been sold way back when... but that would explain why the advent calendar hasn't been funny since then xd.png *has been on neopets about 7 years* The NC mall is a rip-off and the adds bug me, but I don't do much anymore on neopets unless I'm really bored and scroll locked.

Normally I just get on to zap my uni with the lap ray trying to get a halloween uni. Anywho now I'm just trying to paint all the pets on my main, and two side account and get good matching petpets... who knows what i'll do after that... however that will take me about ten years so who knows. xd.png Currently saving up for a 4 mil faerie paintbrush for my Xweetok.

My account: Angellovescake

Disregard the pets' names, this was seven years ago...

http://www.neopets.com/~Elf_Blitzen

Thought that I would post this if anyone was interested. This link is information about a game created by four long time neopets players, called Vas Novus. Season 4 is about to start and we could use new players who are looking for a challenge.

THERE ARE NO PRIZES This game is played strictly for fun, so as to follow TNT's rules. What you do get is new friends, new skills, and perhaps a new trophy or avatar, at least one biggrin.gif

How it works: all players are put into four teams. Each week, the teams are given a list of neopet games and a challenge. They have from thursday to tuesday to get the highest score in the games that they can, and also to help their team get the challenge completed, which can be anything from designing a restaurant to solving a mystery. At the end of the 11 weeks, the team with the highest score wins the title of Vas Novus champions.

We also have individual competitons. At the end of the season, the top five players compete against each other. The three with the highest scores are chosen and you vote for the person you want to be the champion.

Sign ups for the game are open now with a tentative start date of Jan 13th, pending the amount of players.

If anyone is interested, or has questions, please feel free to PM me.

Note: the site is a forum site, and it is recommended that you sign up with the username of your main account, since you will be playing neopet games

One more week before practice week starts. If anyone is interested, there is still time. If there are any questions, please ask, This is a wonderful game where you can meet new friends, have some good laughs, and trust me, you will surprise yourself with the things you learn along the way

Sorry for bumping this up, but I loved Neopets! I joined in 2009 on my birthday.

Then I heard about Neo selling the site to the 'Vile'com bratty cow team.

Let's just say that my account, lightninghail, doesn't get much attention now. I stick my pets in the Neolodge every few days.

~Cavey

I joined Neopets quite a long time back- before it was sold. I've kept the same account since, with only one permanent pet (The others are fosters). The site has definitely gone downhill, with the NC Mall, all those ads, and converting the pets- I liked my Lupe just the way she was, thank you very much mad.gif! I still go there though, quite often. Can't seem to be able to let it go. I like the games, I want to finish my stamp collection, train up my Lupe, win some trophies, etc, etc. The Habitarium's a new bonus too, and I really liked the recent plot. But all of that NC stuff is just depressing. Not only is NC too expensive for me, but Paypal's stopped working in my country. And all these sponsor events that only users from the USA can take part in. sad.gif Even the Altador Cup's lost some of it's shine. I wasn't too good with playing Yooyuball in the first place, but now it's even tougher. Oh, well...

Oh, and would anyone here like a Skunk Koi?

Sorry for bumping this up, but I loved Neopets! I joined in 2009 on my birthday.

Then I heard about Neo selling the site to the 'Vile'com bratty cow team.

Let's just say that my account, lightninghail, doesn't get much attention now. I stick my pets in the Neolodge every few days.

~Cavey

lol! Neopets had been sold before you ever joined.

Hey guys! I was a big Neopets player back in the day. I joined before 2000 (back when if you connected to the internet, you couldn't use your house phone) ohmy.gif But I lost that account. It's a shame, too. It would have been one of the oldest accounts still active. My current account is from 2002. I'm only on to feed my pets every once in a while now. I just don't think it's as much fun as it once was.

Hey guys! I was a big Neopets player back in the day. I joined before 2000 (back when if you connected to the internet, you couldn't use your house phone) ohmy.gif But I lost that account. It's a shame, too. It would have been one of the oldest accounts still active. My current account is from 2002. I'm only on to feed my pets every once in a while now. I just don't think it's as much fun as it once was.

I've lost interest too. I visit my main account once in a while to play games. (Those are still funny.) but I think I visit my side account more often due to taking in fosterpets and blast them with the lab ray.

I visit this site maybe four times a year. =T Used to play. Don't anymore.

http://www.neopets.com/~Rainbow_Dash_R1

What is this I don't even... Oh well.

I am trying to get a White Kadoatie and a White Paint Brush to match. But alas, I don't have all the time in the world to lurk for a Kad to pop up in the Petpet store. And I am just under 13 so I cannot post on the boards. Or have any friends.

I was there really much a few years ago, but I haven't been there for quite a while now. I don't think it's fun there these days.

i play neopets it usto be the only thing i would play when i was little i slowly lost interest as i got older but i still play often there’s also a new ezy way to get a krawk to epp i always wanted a krawk

I go on every once in a while to check neomail because my friend is on there and she still likes it.. but the games are kinda addicting if you find the right ones. The biggest problem is that the guilds and board aren't active AT ALL. dry.gif I'm now kinda bored with it...

Lol my recent hiatus was spent totally on Neopets. xd.png I got wayyy addicted to feeding kads.

But right now my daddy banned the site :<

ahahaha I made so many new friends kadding =P kadding is so addicting. and I've only fed 12...

I used to play for years. Had petpages, adoptables, guild, roleplayed, etc. http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=raichimar < -- my oldest account. Sadly all my accounts got hacked and I could not play anymore. I had like 7 draiks, three lab rays and millions of neopoints. I also had all the old advant items. They never did get back to me about my hacked accounts. I'm a little bitter with them. I had a premium account too. I just didn't like the limit for pets. They should allowed you to earn/buy more pet slots. I totally would have paid money for that. I played for the pets...

I know now neopets sucks, but it could be worse. I kinda like it…. I mean, I just wish that u could do more stuff without having to pay for neocash, especially in petpet park. at least you can't buy neopiont, I mean right

I recently got back into it. Was glad when they were able to recover the incorrect birthday for my old account, since otherwise I wasn't able to log in. x3 I recently finished the Forgotten Shore map and I'm slowly working up my points. Got my first few painted pets, and even one a rainbow brush off the Fruit machine in the desert <3 I was so happy 8D

Usernames are pizazzles and shinyhazardsign.

Edit: A long time ago when I first started playing, probably around...oh, seven years ago? there were a lot more active people on the boards, especially in roleplaying. That's when all the people were literate and actually made decent length and quality posts xd.png Now all they do is get bored and crash roleplays, ugh.

Oh, and TNT is so irritating. D< They warned me for the most ridiculous thing ever.

Editedit: I still really want a faerie Gnarrl thought ;~;

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign