Stunningfire

Neopets

I played it, but the idea of NC made me mad, so... I hardly ever go on now. Though I do play on Petpet Park sometimes.

I used to play a long time ago, and then forgot the password to my old account. I started a new account, played for a little while, took a break, and just recently came back. Mostly for a game I remembered, but kinda got sucked back in. OK, really the only reason I'm posting on here is that I just got a magma shoyru, which made me perhaps a little bit more excited than I should be.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=hydrargyrum13

Edit: A long time ago when I first started playing, probably around...oh, seven years ago? there were a lot more active people on the boards, especially in roleplaying. That's when all the people were literate and actually made decent length and quality posts xd.png Now all they do is get bored and crash roleplays, ugh.

Oh, and TNT is so irritating. D< They warned me for the most ridiculous thing ever.

Editedit: I still really want a faerie Gnarrl thought ;~;

Ah yes... those were the days. Roleplaying use to be awesome back then and I learned valuable writing skills from them. That was back when Teen Titans roleplays were really popular.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I use too play this back in 02-04 I got bored when they stopped releasing new pets and I could never get a paintbrush 9always wanted the prehistoric one and purple dragon one).

Neopets RPing is terrible. -.-"

Thisthisthisthisthis

I started on Neopets... XD When their rules got insane, we tried to stay for a long time, until it was impossible. Now I only go on to hang out with a chat guild and troll the staff. (;

And the account I use? I had to not only get a friend to make the username, but I have to log in with a proxy and not use my nickname 'Blazeh' because I'll get frozen with no explanation. Funny how they do that. I'm the most hated person on neopets by the staff, LOL.

Thisthisthisthisthis

I started on Neopets... xd.png When their rules got insane, we tried to stay for a long time, until it was impossible. Now I only go on to hang out with a chat guild and troll the staff. (;

And the account I use? I had to not only get a friend to make the username, but I have to log in with a proxy and not use my nickname 'Blazeh' because I'll get frozen with no explanation. Funny how they do that. I'm the most hated person on neopets by the staff, LOL.

They freeze a lot of people with no explanation T__T

The site held my interest for maybe a couple days. Getting money was annoying as heck and I never had enough food. I couldn't ever get anything at the.... whatever-its-called tree. I didn't like it at all. Then I found Howrse, played for about a year, found DC, and here I am.

They freeze a lot of people with no explanation T__T

I quit because of the staff and their stupidity. I had been on a long hiatus and when I got back, they apparently didn't like what I had in my signature anymore. 'Course it didn't help that I changed the sig a bit after being warned to poke fun at them having an issue with the word 'underwear'. Unfortunately they didn't find it as humorous. Seriously though, there are far worse words you could say... dry.gif

Before that I had been a member for a LONG time. I started having accounts back about 10 years ago. And you bet your 1mill np I became PO'd about how I was being treated. Bought some brushes, painted my pets, sent them to the adoption center and cleaned out my entire SDB (including my advent event collection) and bank account. Sold a lot of stuff for 1np or donated it.

im a veteran player i got my first account back in 2003 when i was 12 i think, finally managed to get the legendary lab map in 2008, but i never managed to get my eyerie painted darigan. i no longer go much on there anymore just when i ocassinaly remembrer to go there, it so weird how things have changed their, i remember wishing several years for us to have the ability of dressing up our pets, but when it came it was a bit of dispointament, almost all the good clothing articles are way to expnesive, and i remembrer a time when pets were treated as pets and not another bunch of items to be traded off for a price. sure the transfer system was neet specilly to those owners who wanted to give their unwated pets a new home or if your like me and have more than one accont ,transfera et from one account to another.

Now the only reasons that keep me coming are the habitatrium the atador cup. Go Darigan!

note: is it me or does the mutant draik looks like the negleted dragon?

Edited by reithemalkavian

Used to have an account. Then I got an email (still have it) saying:

"Your account has been frozen because the amount of pets accumulated slows down the sever." Had, like, two hundred babies. I call my pets "babies", because that's the closest thing I'll ever have to one.

The staff are all regular ... shouldn't say it, but it's Lelouch's answer to his question in Code MENT episode 13.5. xd.png

Made a new account and started spamming by painting all my babies black and naming them gothic things.

Oh man, I played this game SO LONG AGO.

I quit when they banned my account for 'cheating'... Me and my friends back in high school logged on to check our stuff at school, and despite every single one of us sending in reports protesting the ban, we were all banned under the excuse of 'being suspected of being the same person'........ yea. I had a Faerie Pteri too. At that point, I was like "screw you Neopets. I'll go play Subeta. :/"

Minor language warning.

That's pretty much me, lol. I had joined Neopets so many ages ago, it's kind of scary to think that a couple of the users here may not have even been born yet. I had something like 9 different accounts (yes I cheated) and the lab ray thing on most of them, though all my accounts are loooong gone and deleted due to inactivity. Neopets has always been a kiddy kind of site, though I found it pretty fun for a bit and liked hanging out on a certain fansite that specialized in cataloging and critiquing the artwork (and flaming people who used chat speak). Neopets looks like it sold out to bigger companies and is now an advertisement-mule and dress-up site; can't say I regret quitting all those years ago.

Uhhhh, from what I recall most of my pets were Darigan and mutants: Darigan Eerie, Gnarrl, Pteri... which had been unreleased for like four years... mutant Kougar, Bluemaroo, Lemmy (Lenny, whatever its name). I don't remember all my pets, but I do remember getting mutant potions for really cheap because very few liked their appearance. Pft, people had no taste!

Well that was a nice spoonful of nostalgia. Good times.

but I do remember getting mutant potions for really cheap because very few liked their appearance. Pft, people had no taste!

Well that was a nice spoonful of nostalgia. Good times.

Me too! I had oodles of mutant pets on that site. I really liked the designs of them.

I think now people want them because you can't dress them up and..... I think that's it.

I had my account hacked (never went on the forums, probably got it through a shop) and then it was frozen 'for my own good'.

About a year later I finally got a reply from them and after answering a million questions by some miracle I got access to my account back.

And thus it has forever sat (until altador cup and a rare site plot)

I still like the designs of some of the pets but everything else about the site stinks.

Mutant pets are pretty cool. ;D I got a UC faerie lenny but now I don't go on neopets anymore so it's just, like, sitting there on my account being sad... I can't bring myself to make it UFA though xP

I actually started playing this again after several years...brings back memories!

Though I must ask, does anyone here know how you get Magma pets? Because my Lupe is painted Magma, and I know I did it at the Magma Pool, but wasn't the guard only supposed to let you paint a pet if you finished some plot?

No you can paint them if/when they let you in. Beyond that you never had to complete it. Have a spare account that has a magma pet on it and it wasn't created during that plot.