Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Yay, I finally got my badge just now! biggrin.gif

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

8D Finally got my badge! LOL, for so long I kept forgetting to do it every day... I was beginning to suspect I wouldn't actually get it until after Christmas. *g*

8D Finally got my badge! LOL, for so long I kept forgetting to do it every day... I was beginning to suspect I wouldn't actually get it until after Christmas. *g*

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

So how many approximately, on average, does it take to get your badge? Been trying on my two every day since just before Halloween....just wondering.

So how many approximately, on average, does it take to get your badge? Been trying on my two every day since just before Halloween....just wondering.

Around 95 - 110 seems to be reported the most.

I just got my magikarp badge! :-)

I'm not sure of the exact number of splashes it took, but I think it was between 85 and 100, I've been using the BSA on both of my shallow water dragons, off and on, for a few months.

I just got my magikarp badge! :-)

I'm not sure of the exact number of splashes it took, but I think it was between 85 and 100, I've been using the BSA on both of my shallow water dragons, off and on, for a few months.

Congrats on your badge and thanks for the info on the number of splashes.

So is there any point in continuing splashing after getting the badge? Like, can the badge evolve after another 1000 tries? tongue.gif

So is there any point in continuing splashing after getting the badge? Like, can the badge evolve after another 1000 tries? tongue.gif

That's what I have been asking for AGES...... I splash away from time to time - but nothing so far....

I've been splashing regularly with two adults since the BSA was introduced. I forget some days or can't stay up late enough, but not missing any extended period of time. I still don't have it. Eh?

Just got it! Took a while, with only 2-3 adults.

Congrats. Rhea. smile.gif

That's what I have been asking for AGES...... I splash away from time to time - but nothing so far....

Same here. smile.gif I still splash every once in a while but nothing else has happened.

Yay! Even with only 2 shallows, I got my badge. I didn't splash every day even, since sometimes I forgot. But, now it's mine. smile.gif *huggles badge*

Yay! Even with only 2 shallows, I got my badge. I didn't splash every day even, since sometimes I forgot. But, now it's mine. smile.gif *huggles badge*

Congrats. smile.gif

I'm raising a shallow, so hopefully I'll be able to join the endless-splashing game soon. smile.gif It's kind of disheartening to think that it takes months though...

After trying two shallows every day since October 2, I finally got my badge!! I'm so excited smile.gif

Congrats on your badge.

Ughh... more than 100 Splash and still no badge sad.gif

keep trying Acrata, some day you'll get one...