Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Congrats Jem and agajol! xoSeasonal, you have to use the splash BSA with goldfish/shallow water dragons a certain number of times (most think around 100) to obtain the badge.

Oh, so you don't have to do it at the same time everyday? In that case, I suppose it will be a lot easier than I thought. 100 times in total, yes? So if one has more Goldfish dragons, they could get there more quickly?

Oh, so you don't have to do it at the same time everyday? In that case, I suppose it will be a lot easier than I thought. 100 times in total, yes? So if one has more Goldfish dragons, they could get there more quickly?

Yes. The more goldfish, the faster you can get the badge.

Oh, so you don't have to do it at the same time everyday?

Nope, you don't ^^ Lol, that would be really hard.

Yay, got my badge!

I didn't splash that often, but I have 7 goldfishes, so it wasn't that hard ^^

Yay again! *does a little dance*

Yay, got my badge!

I didn't splash that often, but I have 7 goldfishes, so it wasn't that hard ^^

Yay again! *does a little dance*

Congrats on your badge.

Congratulations! Your WHAT STANLEY WAS THINKING OF evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Woot! laugh.gif

Woot! laugh.gif

Congrats (and I love the goldfish's name).

One man... one Goldfish... five months of splashing...

user posted image

Dun dun dunnn.

Congrats, Nine. smile.gif

Been splashing for months and no badge. ;_; I'm beginning to think this is just as bad as the fail!summon BSA. /losthope

Are there any tricks to splashing?

Been splashing for months and no badge. ;_; I'm beginning to think this is just as bad as the fail!summon BSA. /losthope

Are there any tricks to splashing?

No. No tricks. How many goldfish do you have splashing?

I finally got the Badge a little while ago, was so happy (and amused) when I saw the message. xd.png I only have four, and kept forgetting to Splash, so it felt like so long.

I finally got the Badge a little while ago, was so happy (and amused) when I saw the message. xd.png I only have four, and kept forgetting to Splash, so it felt like so long.

Congrats on your badge. I'm glad you finally got it.

Just got my second goldfish, and just started splashing... sounds like I've got a long road ahead of me!

Congrats, Nine & Nyx!!! smile.gif

A very long road Sage, a very long road

I got mine sometime last year I believe~

Congrats on the badge. I got mine about two weeks ago and it finally showed up on my scroll. tongue.gif

I haven't splashed in a while (probably because I have a Magikarp badge myself). xd.png

I'll keep splashing anyway, just to see if the badge will change anyhow. smile.gif

Got one just yesterday happy.gif Took a print screen shot - I found the 'Your [Name] has evolved into Magicarp Badge' hilarious.

Congrats to everyone who have recently gotten their badges! biggrin.gif I've been splashing ever since I got my badge to see if it evolves. Nothing yet but I'm gonna keep going. smile.gif