Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I was using my iPhone to "splash" this morning and my Just Keep Swimming goldfeesh evolved and I got my spiffy new badge! Yay xd.png

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

INFERNO LIQUID NEOS has no moves left!

INFERNO LIQUID NEOS used STRUGGLE!

INFERNO LIQUID NEOS is hit with recoil!

..?

Got this after I CTRL + F5'd the page that said:

INFERNO LIQUID NEOS used SPLASH!

But nothing happened!

Anyone else got this?

EDIT:

I am also trying to get a badge with only one goldfish xd.png

I also got this. Still no badge though. Gotta keep trying.

You always get it if you refresh after not getting your badge. Homage to Pokemon !

I haven't read all the thread so I don't know if this had been asked yet or not. When I use Splash on my dragons they have a cooldown of 1 day or 2, but a friend who also have Shallow Water can Splash everyday... It's strange or normal?

I haven't read all the thread so I don't know if this had been asked yet or not. When I use Splash on my dragons they have a cooldown of 1 day or 2, but a friend who also have Shallow Water can Splash everyday... It's strange or normal?

When I use splash my cooldown is 24 hours (1 day). smile.gif

@Rubyshoes

So it depends? Some dragons has a cooldown and others no?

All 23 of my goldfish have the same cool down time of 24 hours (1 day) from the time I splash until I can splash again. smile.gif

Heh, I have four Shallow Waters, but it's taking me forevah to get the magicarp badge, because even though I've been trying for it ever since I heard about it... I somehow keep forgetting to do it every day. Even though I'm on DC. I need to set an alarm on my computer, or something. XP

It's a blatant Pokemon reference though. Hell, the thing is listed under G for Goldfish when you sort your dragons alphabetically, and that's exactly what Magikarp is. A giant goldfish.

Splash has never, and will never, do anything. I'm pretty sure that this won't do anything either.

Technically, Magikarp's a koi, not a goldfish (The Japanese name's Koiking, even). They're both carp, though, so related. X3

I noticed this ability this morning, and was greatly amused. I must now try for that badge.

Edited by Heiroglyphica

Finally got mine biggrin.gif

It took me a little over three months with just two Goldfish. Phew lol.

All 23 of my goldfish have the same cool down time of 24 hours (1 day) from the time I splash until I can splash again. smile.gif

I see, thanks ^^

Finally got mine biggrin.gif

It took me a little over three months with just two Goldfish. Phew lol.

Congrats on your badge.

I'm never gonna get my Magikarp badge sad.gif

Trust me, you get it if you splash with your goldfishes when you remember to do so. I didn't splash with mine too often, but I still got my badge about a month ago, and I only used splash four or eight times each week (some weeks I didn't use it at all).

aw, you will get it, we all promise!!! biggrin.gif cheer up!!!

i JUST got mine!!! i had only two goldfish dragons for the LONGEST time, and i felt the same way *like it would NEVAR happen!!* so i bred a few more goldfish. a couple of days after my third goldfish grew up and splashed 2/3 times, i got the badge!! lol, all that work for nothing!! xd.png well, not for *nothing* i now have 4 goldfish dragons, lol!!!

Hey, there are some users that are trying to get it only with one! C'mon, everybody can get it soon or later! smile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I needed 102 splashes (got it last friday).

Yay, finally.

I haven't yet managed to get my badge, but then again I'm not very consistent with remembering to use splash. tongue.gif

What?

BULLIO AQUI is evolving!

Congratulations! Your BULLIO AQUI evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Yay. I knew I was getting close. I finally got 7 goldfish dragons (only had 2 for a long time), and was splashing everyday. Happy smile.gif.

Yay. I knew I was getting close. I finally got 7 goldfish dragons (only had 2 for a long time), and was splashing everyday. Happy smile.gif.

I think I know what happens with the cooldown of this BSA...

If you use only Splash you can do it everyday, but if you refresh the page and 'use' Struggle you have a cooldown of 24h

But I'm not very sure huh.gif

I think I know what happens with the cooldown of this BSA...

If you use only Splash you can do it everyday, but if you refresh the page and 'use' Struggle you have a cooldown of 24h

But I'm not very sure huh.gif

Isn't that the same thing?

Anyways, cheer up RosaAquafire. Maybe you just need more shallow waters.

Isn't that the same thing?

Anyways, cheer up RosaAquafire. Maybe you just need more shallow waters.

Nope, using only Splash means you can use it monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday...

but using also 'struggle' means you can use it only monday, wednesday, friday...